• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The essence of the facts.......

IML Gear Cream!
Today, we will be talking about a scientific fact, mentioned in the Quran, regarding the male reproductive system. It is important to point out that while the Quran is not a science textbook, many of the latest scientific discoveries that were revealed in Quranic passages 1400 years ago. This is in stark contrast with the Bible, which contains numerous scientific errors (due to corruption by the scribes: (Jer 8:8, Mat 5:20, 23:13). For example, regarding genetics, in Genesis 30:37-42, Jacob changes the characteristics of animal offspring by having their parents look at white stripes while mating.

FIRST
We will examine the Quranic verse that describes the location of seminal fluid prior to being discharged.
Literal translation of Quran 86:6-7:
{ (Man is) created from gushing water (which) comes out from between the backbone * and the ribs *. }
* from Al Qamoos, Lisan Al Arab, etc
In other words, just prior to gushing or coming out of the body, seminal fluid is located between the backbone and the ribs.

At first glance, a layman might think that SEMEN comes out from the testicles. While the SPERM is produced in the testicles, NEITHER is the sperm NOR is the seminal fluid (essential for natural fertilization) anywhere near them prior to ejaculation. The verse specifically mentions the entire fluid, and not just the sperm “component”. So let’s examine the process of emission, where all the components of semen are joined. Sperm is stored in the epididymis, which is not in the testicles, but above them. The Sperm which comprises 2 to 5% of the seminal fluid, , travels from the epididymis up through the Vas Deferens duct and around the bladder. Together, the seminal vesicle and the prostate gland produce 90% of the fluid in semen. This mixture travels through the prostate and is joined by mucus from the bulbourethral glands, just below the prostate.
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/g...tem?page=2
en.allexperts.com/e/s/se/semen.htm 
en.allexperts.com/e/e/ej/ejaculation.htm

It is at this point that semen is fully formed, comprising both the sperm and the seminal fluids. As we can see, just prior to coming out of the body, all components of semen are mixed near the prostate, which is centered in the body, between the backbone and the ribs, or between the spine and the chest, which is between the back and front of the abdomen or torso, and most certainly not in the testicles or in the lower body at all.

Someone might object by saying: the ribs are too high to say “the prostate is between the backbone & the ribs.” To this objection, we answer that: the head is still between the shoulders even though it is too high, & the genitals are still between the legs, even though they are too high.

Now let’s check the verse again.
{ (Man is) created from gushing water (which) comes out from between the backbone * and the ribs *. }
This precise scientific description could not have been known 1400 years ago, and even today most people don’t know it, as we will see next.

SECOND
We will examine some false claims regarding the scientific accuracy of this verse.

In reference to this verse, answering-islam.org quotes mistake by Dr. William Campbell: “…we are left with the very real problem that the SEMEN IS COMING FROM the back or kidney area and not THE TESTICLES.”
answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/semenproduction.htm
http://www.answering-islam.org/Campbell/s4c2b.html

In fact, SEMEN does NOT come from the testicles. (only the SPERM is produced there, which comprises 2-5% of semen). And as we saw earlier, SEMEN IS ACTUALLY FORMED NEAR THE PROSTATE.

Next, let’s also listen to the false claims of the person discussislam: “This description reflects the view of Hippocrates, common in the 5th century…that SEMEN comes from all the fluid of the body & passes through the kidneys on the way to the penis. We now know that it comes from the testicles.” First of all, DISCUSSISLAM also falsely claims semen comes from the testicles “We now know that it comes from the testicles”. It’s astonishing how those attacking Islam make the same layman errors, without checking their facts.

In any case, The Quran does not contain the scientific errors of Hippocrates view
1) That Semen comes from all the fluid in the body.
2) That Semen passes through the kidneys.
As such, contrary to DISCUSSISLAM’s misrepresentation, there is no similarity whatsoever, between this Quranic passage, and the view of Hippocrates.

Furthermore, let’s examine some more of Hippocrates related scientific errors, that are again NOT in the Quran:
1) sperm originate in the brain
2) men & women produce sperm
3) “healthy” sperm is produced by healthy parts of the body
4) stronger sperm results in males, weaker sperm results in females

IN CONCLUSION
The Quran clearly mentions the scientific fact, before it was known, about where semen becomes fully formed before “gushing” out. Semen includes the sperm AND seminal fluids, which are BOTH absolutely required for natural fertilization. The Quran accurately states that this fluid (gushing water) is between the backbone and the ribs prior to coming out of the body, as seen from the profile view of the male anatomy.

Those attempting to discredit this Quranic verse, simply demonstrate their own lack of scientific knowledge regarding the male reproductive system. In addition, trying to ascribe the numerous scientific accuracies from the Quran, to philosophers like Hippocrates, who could rarely AVOID scientific errors on any matter, is obviously quite ridiculous.

As we have demonstrated, misrepresenting both the scientific facts, and the views of ancient societies, is not only the strategy but a fundamental requirement for people attempting to refute the Quran’s overwhelming signs.

see here

زائر أراد إثبات وجود خطأ علمي في القرآن فتم إثبات وجود إعجاز علمي به

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X_iVt16FL0

مل?*د يقول انتو المسلمين عباقرة! وثم يخشي أن يقرأ القرآن فيصب?* مسلم متأثرا #sfdawahArabic #Sfdawah#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBpsD3kQ7vA&t=2s

[h=1]?*مزة ي?*رج زائر أمام زوجته ويفض?* كذبة ?*رية التعبير عند الغرب[/h]

[h=1]بوذي يتناسى ما ي?*دث للمسلمين الروهينجا من قبل البوذيين ويسأل منصور: أين ال?*ب والسلام عند المسلمين؟[/h]

[h=1]هاشم ينسف عقيدة مسي?*يين | إله لكنه ليس إلهاً[/h]

[h=1]فتاة عمرها 14 انجليزية أسلمت من قبل وال?*ين 17 - قمة جديدة - شمسي #sfdawahArabic #Sfdawah#[/h]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Mo8kh1LTs[/FONT]

th of Rabi Al Awal12

The birth of the Prophet Muhammad,

Peace be upon him

Three years had passed from the time when the Holy Prophet of Islam was divinely assigns to be a prophet, during which time he did his best to secretly guide those who were capable of being guided onto the path of piety and virtue. Whenever he observed a person who had gone astray, being drowned in the pit of idol worship and moral decay, he tried hard to save him. He entered the scene through the, gate of affection and benevolence and with his logical, eloquent speeches urged the people to adopt the monotheistic faith of Islam. [91]

But since his faith had to prevail all over the world and be communicated to all human beings, he attempted to make his mission public and open and to declare his aims and plans to all.

THE PROPHET'S SPEECH ON MOUNT SAFA

To promulgate the holy religion of Islam to all Arab tribes and all over the world, God commanded the Holy Prophet to openly declare his prophetic mission and explain to the masses the truth of his faith.

So he made his way to Mount Safa, stood on a high place, and exclaimed, `Ya sabaha-hu'." His voice resounded on the mountain and attracted the attention of the people. Large crowds from various tribes hurried toward him to hear what he was going to say. The Holy Prophet turned to them and said, `O people! Will you believe me if I tell you that your enemies intend to ambush you at dawn or at night?'

They all answered, `We have not heard a lie from you throughout your life'.

The Holy Prophet said, `O people of the Quraysh! I warn you to fear God's punishment. Save yourself from the fire. [93] My position is the same as that of the sentry who sees the enemy from afar and warns his people of the danger of their enemies. Does such a person ever lie to his people?' [94]

Abu Lahab, who feared lest the Prophet's words should impress the people, broke the silence and addressing him said, `Give our oath to you? Have you gathered us here to tell us such words?'

Abu Lahab interrupted the Prophet so rudely and did not let him continue his speech. In return for so much insolence, denial of the truth, and cooperation with the idol worshippers and polytheists, God revealed the verse that severely reproves Abu Lahab. [95]

'In the Name of' God, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Perdition overtake both hands of Abu Lahab and he will perish. His wealth and what he earns will not avail him. He shall soon burn in fire that fames and his wife, the bearer offuel, upon her neck a halter of strongly twisted rope' (111).

THE EFFECT OF THE SPEECH OF THE HOLY PROPHET

The Prophet's logical, eloquent speeches greatly impressed many of the people who heard his words. In most gatherings and public places, people talked about the new faith more than anything else. To those who had suffered from the extortion of the cruel oppressors and were tired of the injustices and inhuman conditions prevailing in Makkah, the celestial words of the Holy Prophet opened a door to the world of hope and prosperity and gave new life to their half-dead bodies. But the selfish malevolent Quraysh chiefs refused to submit to Islam, and, since the Holy Prophet mentioned their deviations and faults at every opportunity, they decided to hinder this spiritual and intellectual revolution by any means possible.

Obviously, the idol worshippers and the oppressive Quraysh chiefs well realized that if idolatry were abolished and all the people worshipped the One God and adopted the gainful religion of Islam, no room would be left for their extortion and oppressive rule.

Therefore, they held a council and started talks on the day's issue, trying to find ways to extinguish the Prophet's revolution.

They reached the conclusion from their talks and exchange of views that they should all go to the house of Abu Talib - a Quraysh chief who was like a father to the Prophet - and ask him to prevent the Prophet from further activities toward propagating his faith by any means he found expedient. For this purpose, they went to Abu Talib, who calmed them down.

THE QURAYSH COMPLAIN TO ABU TALIB

Again the chiefs of the Quraysh went to Abu Talib's house. Their speaker said to him, `You possess a high status among us and the Quraysh tribe. You are our chief, our master, and our lord. We all have great respect for your honour and high position. We have already asked you to hinder your nephew. We have told you to stop him from offending the faith of our forefathers, denouncing our idols, thoughts and beliefs. But you have not paid any attention to our demands and have not attempted to stop him. We swear by God that we will not tolerate disrespect toward our gods and denunciation of the faith and beliefs of our fathers. You must prevent him from doing these things or we will fight both he and you who support him until either you or we are killed'.

Abu Talib tried to solve the problem peacefully, and after they had left the house, he talked to the Prophet about the matter. Addressing Abu Talib, the Holy Prophet of Islam remarked, `I swear by Almighty God that even if they put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left, and in return, demand of me to quit the propagation of Islam and pursuance of my divine aim, I will never do what they want me to. I am determined to carry on my duty toward God to the last moment of my life, even if it means losing my life. I am strongly determined to attain my goal'.

He left his uncle's house sadly. Abu Talib called him and said, `I swear by God that I will not quit supporting you and will not let them hurt you'. [96]

Once again, the Quraysh attempted to achieve their objectives through Abu Talib. This time they took `Ammarat ibn Walid to him and said, `This youth is strong and handsome. We will give him to you to adopt as your own son and in return you must stop supporting your nephew'.

This severely annoyed Abu Talib who gave this answer to their ridiculous request, `What an unjust proposal! You ask me to take care of your son and give my own son to you to kill him! I swear by God that such a thing will never take place'. [97]

THE QURAYSH TRY TO BRIBE THE HOLY PROPHET

The infidel Quraysh imagined that the Prophet had material or sensual ambitions and that through such ambitions they would be able to induce him to stop his propagation of Islam. With such an intention, they went to him and said, `If you demand money and wealth, we will make you the wealthiest man among all Arabs. If you are interested in lordship and position, we will make you our absolute chief. If you like sovereignty, we will make you our own sovereign. If you are not able to get over the indisposition you yourself call revelation, we will have the best physican treat you - provided that you quit the propagation of your faith, not create dissension among the people any longer, and not denounce our gods, our thoughts, and the beliefs of our ancestors'.

In answer to those ignorant people, the Holy Prophet said, `I am neither interested in wealth, nor in lordship nor sovereignty. The One God has assigned me as a Prophet and granted me a Book. I am a Messenger of God and my mission is to warn you of God's severe punishment and give you the tidings of God's reward for the faithful. I have performed my duty. If you follow my instructions, you will achieve prosperity and salvation, and if you refuse to believe in my faith, I will be persistent and resistant until God passes a judgment between me and you'. [98]

Finally, the Quraysh chiefs decided that it would be to their advantage if the Prophet would agree to stop denouncing their gods and idols and, in return, they, too, would stop disturbing him. So again they went to Abu Talib and asked him to talk to the Prophet about their request. The Holy Prophet of Islam answered, `Shall I not ask them to utter a phrase that is best for them and that brings the - fn prosperity, honour and eternal salvation?'

Abu Jahl said, `We are ready to utter ten phrases, let alone one single phrase'.

Then they asked the Holy Prophet of Islam what that phrase was. He said, `There is no god but God'.

This divine strategy severely upset and disappointed the Quraysh chiefs. The obstinate Abu Jahl said, `Ask for something other than this statement'.

The Holy Prophet of Islam answered with the utmost decisiveness and the strongest determination, `I will demand nothing other than this, even if you put the sun in my hand'. [99]

Realizing that neither blandishments nor threats would work with him and that they could by no means prevent him from pursuing his goal, the infidel Quraysh chiefs decided to treat him most severely.

[h=1]شاب وفتاة يعتنقان الإسلام ثم يتزوجان بعدها مباشرة | عثمان بن فاروق[/h]

[h=1]شمسي في ?*وار جميل وهادئ يشر?* الإسلام لزوجين غير مسلمين[/h]

[h=1]شاب بلغاري يعتنق الإسلام بعد إقناع الدعاة له بنبوة سيدنا م?*مد[/h]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXU7B4pRTvs[/FONT]

The natural disposition of man is that if he is given a choice to live an austere life in which he has few material comforts and not a lot of possessions and wealth, he would inevitably choose the life of a king; but one person in this life, when he was given these two choices, chose an austere life with few material comforts instead of having a lot of possessions and wealth!

Yes… it was the master of asceticism, an example for the people, may Allah send prayers and blessings upon him. Allah sent an angel to him to ask him to choose between being a Prophet king or a slave Messenger. The angel said to him (peace be upon him), as Ibn Katheer recorded in his tafsir of the Quran,

<‘If you wish, I will give you [treasures] from the stores of the earth and keys [to riches] no Prophet before you has ever been given or will be given to anyone after you. And all of that will not decrease what Allah has kept in store for you at all. Or if you like, [it will be kept for] both [treasures] to be given to you in the next life.’

The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied, ‘Keep them both for me in the next life.’

The asceticism of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in his home

Truly, a person is amazed by what the scholars of the Prophet’s biography have described about the Prophet’s home and the little that was in it. It did not have anything that attracts one’s eyes of furniture and the like. ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) entered upon the Prophet (peace be upon him) one day and saw him (peace be upon him) resting on a mat which had left marks on the side of his body. ‘Umar then looked at the Prophet’s cupboard and saw only a small amount of barley there, about four round handfuls of it, and another small amount of leaves in another corner of his room.

The asceticism of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in his food and drink

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to have just enough food and drink to be able to live. If we contemplate on the life of the Prophet (peace be upon him), considering how he lived, we would notice something amazing; he (peace be upon him) remained hungry for long periods of time, not finding anything to eat although he was the chosen one, the Messenger of Allah. Abu Hurayrah said, “The family of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not eat their fill for three successive days until he died.”

The asceticism of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) with regards to his clothing

With his ability to own the most expensive clothes, he chose to abstain from wearing such garments. Abu Burdah (may Alah be pleased with him) entered upon Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her). She took out a coarse garment and Mulabbada [rough textured] wrap, then said, “The Prophet’s soul was taken when his only possesions were these” related by Al-Bukhari

The asceticism of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) with regards to money

When some people talked about the distribution of the booty, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “I have only one fifth of the booty [Fa’y], and this one fifth is returned to you” related by Abu Dawud That is, the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not take for himself the fifth which was his right of the booty. In fact, he used to give it away to the Muslims in charity! Despite all of this, his tongue did not stop asking for his state of poverty and ascetic life to continue. He (peace be upon him) used to supplicate his Lord, saying, Oh Allah, provide the family of Muhammad with just a bare subsistence related by Al-Bukhari

When the Prophet (peace be upon him) died,

he did not leave a palace, treasure, gardens or storehouses. ‘Umar ibn Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) told us all that he left, saying, “The Prophet (peace be upon him) did not leave anything but his weapons, a white mule and some land which he had left to be given in charity” related by Al-Bukhari In fact, the Prophet (peace be upon him) had prohibited all of that for them (his family) as he said The Prophets cannot be inherited from; whatever we leave behind is charity related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim

, The Prophet (peace be upon him) was truly the most ascetic person in the world, accepting the order of his Lord for him to live the life of a poor, ascetic person, and for him to give his wives the choice to live an ascetic life with him or to be sent to their families’ homes. All of them (may Allah be pleased with them) chose to remain with him in that state.

[h=1]قصة جميلة و?*زينة لفتاة أمريكية اعتنقت الإسلام وتوجه رسالة للمسلمين[/h]

[h=1]إلهكم ?*رضه الشيطان | شمسي في ?*وار هادئ مع إسر.ائيلي[/h]

[h=1]شاب ينطق بالشهادة بعد أن ظل يمارس الإسلام في السر لمدة سنتين[/h]

Regardless of the language

Was Muhammad peace be upon him knows all the languages?

But
You find many of the Persians and the Romans, Jews and Christians

Converted to Islam

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

Non-Muslim Western and Far Eastern Philosophers' opinions about Muhammad peace be upon him:

"Dr. T.V.N. Persaud, professor of Anatomy, says: ‘You have an illiterate person (Prophet Muhammad) making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...I personally can't see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements’.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." --Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.

Joe Leigh Simpson, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicago in the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. That there exists statements in the Qur’aan shown by science to be valid, which supports knowledge in the Qur’aan having been derived from Allah.

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He is the author or editor of 25 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada. "It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements."

Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists

"Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory,

I can say, I am very mush impressed by finding true astronomical facts in the Qur’aan.

Professor William W. Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied: I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scripture of the Holy Qur’aan, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: Well, I would think it must be the divine being!

"How, for instance, can any other appeal stand against that of the Moslem who, in approaching the pagan, says to him, however obscure or degraded he may be 'Embrace the faith, and you are at once equal and a brother.' Islam knows no color line." (S. S. Leeder, VEILED MYSTERIES OF EGYPT)

"If a man like Muhammed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness." George Bernard Shaw

The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he? " Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727

"It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the slave, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature." --Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church Congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887; Quoted by Arnoud in THE PREACHING OF ISLAM, pp. 71-72.

Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S.: We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. We look forward to a continuing dialogue on the topic of science in the Qur’aan in the context of geology. Thank you very much.

Professor Tagata Tagasone, formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand. He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University. From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur’aan 1400 years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the One Who is an eligible Creator. This Creator must be Allah, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah, ‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah...

Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen.

Professor Dorja Rao, It is difficult to imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of the things they have simple idea about, but do describe those things in great detail is very difficult. So, this is definitely not a simple human knowledge.

"No other society has such a record of success in uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity and endeavour so many and so varied races of mankind. The great Muslim communities of Africa, India and Indonesia, perhaps also the small community in Japan, show that Islam has still the ower to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of the East and west is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition." (H.A.R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, p. 379)

[h=1]شاب بلغاري يعتنق الإسلام بعد إقناع الدعاة له بنبوة سيدنا م?*مد[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXU7B4pRTvs

[h=1]كن عبدا ?*را! - ?*مزة تزورتزس[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eni4y18GJLI

[h=1]منصور و م?*مد علي في ?*وار مع مل?*د / لماذا لا تستطيعون ?*فظ القرآن اذا كان سهل ال?*فظ[/h]

[h=1]أول لقاء بين م?*مد ?*جاب وجون عابد الشيطان[/h]

[h=1]عثمان بن فاروق يقلب الطاولة على مبشرتين مسي?*يتين[/h]

in quran
And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between excretions and blood, We produce, for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it.

Milk is a Blood Production (New Scientific Miracle in Quran)
SCIENCE AFFIRMS MILK IS ORIGINATED FROM BLOOD
???

Allah the Almighty God says in Quran:
16:66) And verily! In the cattle, there is a lesson for you. We give you to drink of that which is in their bellies, from between excretions and blood, pure milk; palatable to the drinkers.

Scientists say:
There is waste in the blood by that definition. The kidneys filter the blood. Excretions… nutrition from the Gastro-intestinal tract or ‘excretions’ with useful nutrients is absorbed into the blood. It feeds the mammary glands to make nutrition full milk. Waist is filtered from the blood by the kidneys

You we eat food… it gets digested… while being digested nutrients are absorbed into the blood…. the blood makes the milk…. the blood is filtered perfectly by the breast or cow’s udders to make amazing milk ? and the blood is filtered through the kidneys and you suffocate
! So the breast doesn’t take junk from the blood. It’s highly selective

Remember Allah says
(16:66) And that for you in the camels/livestock (is) an example (E) , We make you drink from what (is) in its bellies/insides, clear/pure milk pleasant tasting to the drinking, from between fully and partially digested food/feces and blood.

So with this we read ‘from fully and partially digested food’

Food digests in stages. Near the end of the Gut it is fully, near the top it is partially digested.

When we read in Quran from ‘feces’ it just means food that is being digested.

It’s amazing how Quran mentions blood from milk!

1) nutrients do come from the blood taken from the gut
2) milk is made from blood!!
So cool man!

??This
(16:66) And verily in cattle (too) will you find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between excretions and blood, We produce, for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it.

So we have
Food
Digestion
Partially digested food
Fully digested food
Absorption of water, vitamins and nutrients into blood
Blood feeds mammary glands
Milk produced

??Scientific reference
1-https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2018/04/13/did-you-know-milk-is-just-filtered-blood/

??2-
https://youtu.be/NcsGpDFKCgY
Scientists also mention that “Milk Is Just Filtered Blood”
Quotes:
“weird as this seems, all mammal milk is, in fact, made from blood , Yeah This is a Fact ? , because blood contains lots of nutrients, and the baby need lots of sugar, fat, and protein to grow complex brains and bodies. there is a tiny sacs that grap the pasing blood and do some chemistry on them, and pass them to the inside of the sacs where they mix together to become milk .

??▪
Reference: https://steemit.com/life/@dippa/milk-is-...lieve-that

??▪
4- See this reference too
https://www.realclearscience.com/video/2...blood.html

{And indeed, for you in grazing livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from what is in their bellies – between contents of intestine and blood – pure milk, palatable to drinkers.}(Al-Qur’an 16:66)

?Following the advancement of scientific research throughout the centuries, man came to learn that the components of milk are extracted from chyme after the digestion of the food, and run in the blood stream to reach the mammary glands in the udders of females that extract the components of milk from blood retaining no traces of chyme or blood in the milk.

?However, the Holy Qur’an disclosed these secrets to its readers in the most beautiful and most concise way 14 hundred years ago.

?Who taught Muhammad (peace be upon him) the secrets of the digestive system and the circulatory system and the subtle processes going on in the mammary glands other than Allah, Who knows the secrets in earth and heavens and Who knows the mysteries of what He has created? This is enough evidence that the Qur’an is revealed by Allah , the Exalted and that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His Messenger.

Allah (Subhanahu wa taala) says:
“But Allah bears witness to that which He has revealed to you. He has sent it (Quran) down with His knowledge, and the angels bear witness [as well]. And sufficient is Allah as Witness..” (Quran 4:166)

شاب م?*ترم يسأل عباس عن مِلك اليمين في الإسلام وإجابة رائعة

[h=1]مسي?*ية تقول كلاماً صادماً ?*تى الشيخ أمسك رأسه من هول الصدمة[/h]

[h=1]أول لقاء بين شمسي والمبشرة المسي?*ية كاي[/h]

story of prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) as He Almighty says: (And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, “My Lord! Show me how you give life to the dead.” He (Allah) said: “Do you not believe?” He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: “Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith.” He said: “Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.”){Sûrat Al-Baqarah- The Cow-verse 260 }.

This verse indicates God's ability to revive the dead
The Prophet Abraham asked God, How do you revive the dead, O Lord?

God said to him, “Bring four different birds, then slaughter them and throw a parts of them on every mountain, then summon these birds, and God will revive these birds again and the birds will come to you.”
This is God's ability to revive the dead

[h=1]العقيدة الإسلامية بسيطة | عثمان بن فاروق في ?*وار مع مسي?*يين Speakers Corner | Hyde Park[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_w3RN3M4V0

[h=1]شمسي يتجنب بصعوبة مصاف?*ة سيدة بريطانية بعد إطلالة سريعة #sfdawahArabic#[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_099wAwFM4

[h=1]إجابة تس?*ق الفم لمن يقولون أن النبي كان منجذب جنسيا لل... - عباقرة: ?*مزة وعباس Speaker's corner[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-HNrvvXb0&t=6s

The sun does not literally set in a muddy spring. The Quran verse you’re referring to says “He found it setting on a hot spring”. Of course, from background knowledge, it’s obvious that the sun doesn’t really set, and God is using figurative language here. Also another meaning for “find” is to perceive something a certain way. So this was simply talking about Zul-Qarnain seeing the sun like it was setting on a spring.

he is saying that he was describing and sun doesnt set and rise These are all perceptions of the people themselves. What does the sun have to do with the story in all this? There is no where in the story where the sun is the focus

When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun. They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place Zul-Qarnain was, and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

Does the Noble Qur'an says the sun sets in murky water??? by Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8R2rVgD2ok

[h=1]يابانية اعتنقت الإسلام وتطر?* أسئلة جميلة على الشيخ عثمان بن فاروق[/h]

[h=1]بريطانية تشرب قهوة عربية بلفنجان، والشيخ يجهز دعوته Speaker's corner[/h]

[h=1]أنت لست صادقاً مع نفسك | ?*مزة في ?*وار مع زائر #Speakerscorner #Arabic #scdawah[/h]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uxKEuZF0Q[/FONT]

[h=1]هل أكل القط لسانكم | هاشم في مواجهة مسي?*يين #SCDAWAHArabic #speakerscorner[/h]

[h=1]هندوسيون يسألون عثمان بن فاروق عن الشيعة وطالبان[/h]

[h=1]زوجان م?*ترمان يتعرفان على الإسلام مع منصور[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4g__3J2K0

[h=1]العدالة في صلب المسي?* | ?*وار يست?*ق المشاهدة بين عثمان بن فاروق ومسي?*ية[/h]

IML Gear Cream!
Surah Al-Anbiya, Ch. No. 21, V. No. 33… (Arabic)…. That it is Allah, who has created the nights and the day…. (Arabic)…. each one travelling in a orbit, with its own motion. It says that… The sun and the moon is travelling in a orbit… orbit means revolving – with its own motion means… rotating. ‘Yasbahun’ is an Arabic word, describing the motion of a moving body for a celestial body. It is rotating… it revolving and rotating

He created the heavens and the Earth with truth. He wraps the night around the day and wraps the day around the night, and has made the Sun and Moon subservient, each one running for a specified term. Is He not indeed the Almighty, the Endlessly Forgiving? ( Surat az-Zumar, 5)

In the above verse the movement of the Earth is described by the word “yukawwiru,” which comes from root verb “takwir,” meaning “to cover up a spherical body,” in the way that the rotation of the Earth gives rise to night and day, like the winding of a turban. In addition to the spherical shape of the Earth the word is also the most accurate expression of its movement around the Sun. Because of the Earth’s spherical shape and its movement around the Sun, the Sun always illuminates one side of the Earth while the other is in darkness. The side in shadow is shrouded by the darkness of night, to be replaced by the brightness of day when the Sun rises. The positions of the Sun and Earth are revealed as follows in Surah Ya Sin:

And the Sun runs to its resting place. That is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing. And We have decreed set phases for the Moon, until it ends up looking like an old palm spathe. It is not for the Sun to overtake the Moon nor for the night to outstrip the day; each one is swimming in a sphere. (Surah Ya Sin, 38-40)

The movements of the Sun and Moon in verse 40 of Surah Ya Sin are described by the Arabic word "yasbahoona," meaning “flowing, passing or swimming.” This word refers to an action performed by someone on their own. Someone acting according to this verb continues to perform it alone, with no intervention from anyone else. The above verses may therefore be referring to the Sun’s independent movement in the universe, independent of any other celestial body. (Allah knows the truth.) It is impossible for us to see or follow the movement of the Sun with our own eyes. It is only possible to determine that movement using special technological equipment. As stated in verse 39 of Surah Ya Sin, in addition to rotating around its own axis once every 26 days, the Sun also moves through its own course.

The verse also reports that the Sun is not allowed to “overtake the Moon,” and the Qur’an thus states that the Sun and Moon do not revolve around the same body, as astronomers put it. At the same time, the verse makes it clear that there is no connection between the motion responsible for night and day and the movement of the Sun and Moon.

In Surah An-Nami, 27:88, Allah Almighty says (which means):

“And you see the mountains, you think them to be firmly fixed, but they are moving, the movement of the clouds. The doing of Allah, Who has perfected every single thing. Surely He is Well-Acquainted with what you are doing.”

So the mountains are described in this verse as moving with ‘the movement of the clouds.” This is obviously a reference to the Earth’s rotation, as the mountains may appear to be stationary, they actually moving as the Earth rotates.

see here

[h=1]مؤثر!! عائلة مسلم جديد تعتنق الإسلام عبر البث وإجهاش بالبكاء[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZehD2MGW9M

The Quran Mentions that the Sun Rotates about its Axis 1400 years ago - Dr Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dh8hzU9XFw

[h=1]شاب ألماني ينطق بالشهادة ويرجع للإسلام بعد أن تركه بسبب إيمانه بالتطور[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nXyaBxLI5E

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk61hslLHlw

Everyone says that he loves God,
but is God a human being who eats and defecates and was born from the vagina of a woman
and sleeps and regrets and is killed by those who created them to save the world from the sin of Adam and Eve

Why do I and all the innocent bear the guilt of Adam and Eve?

Why would he sacrifice himself when he could forgive without killing him?

Why didn't the father sacrifice himself instead of sending his son?

in Matthew 16-27: For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

. Christ himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his actions. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is by work and not by crucifixion

He will not bear the sins of the people

Ezekiel 18:20-
New International Version
20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

And why, why and why Paul's hoaxes and the church never ends

And Paul, the first enemy of Christ, invented the story of redemption and crucifixion
It is a pagan myth, and the truth is that Christ did not die

. Hard to imagine. On one hand, we have Matthew, Mark, Luke and John telling us . . . oh, excuse me. I meant to say, we have Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous telling us . . . well, what? What do they tell us? That they can’t even agree on what Jesus wore, drank, did or said? After all, Matthew 27:28 tells us the Roman soldiers dressed Jesus with a scarlet robe. John 19:2 says it was purple. Matthew 27:34 says the Romans gave Jesus sour wine mingled with gall. Mark 15:23 says it was mixed with myrrh. Mark 15:25 tells us Jesus was crucified before the third hour, but John 19:14–15 says it was “about the sixth hour.” Luke 23:46 says Jesus’ last words were “Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit,” but John 19:30: says they were “It is finished!”

Despite the clear verses in the Bible,
Christ is just a prophet of God

They leave it and turn around superstitions written by unknown people that tell fabricated stories about Christ

Is this God?
No of course

Praise be to allah. The Muslim loves the perfect God who is not subject to his creatures and who bestows authority and prophecy to Christ, the Prophet Muhammad and all the prophets, peace be upon them.
What Christians call the father

Now we know the name of the scammers

[h=1]ولادة عيسى عليه السلام وفقاً لما ورد في القرآن الكريم || الدكتور ذاكر نايك[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idtASxe6XkU

[h=1]أ?*مد ديدات ي?*دد ميلاد عيسى عليه السلام[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5vwrIJvXCc

هل مات عيسى من اجل خطايانا؟ الشيخ خالد ياسين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcVlwiqnTs

هل مات المسي?* من أجل خطايانا؟ - د. لورنس براون

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZP61IVp8U

The origin of the universe is described in the Qur'an in the following verse:​
"He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth."(The Qur'an, 6:101)​

This information given in the Qur'an is in full agreement with the findings of contemporary science. The conclusion that astrophysics has reached today is that the entire universe, together with the dimensions of matter and time, came into existence as a result of a great explosion that occurred in no time. This event, known as "The Big Bang" proved that the universe was created from nothingness as the result of the explosion of a single point. Modern scientific circles are in agreement that the Big Bang is the only rational and provable explanation of the beginning of the universe and of how the universe came into being.

Before the Big Bang, there was no such thing as matter. From a condition of non-existence in which neither matter, nor energy, nor even time existed, and which can only be described metaphysically, matter, energy, and time were all created. This fact, only recently discovered by modern physics, was announced to us in the Qur'an 1,400 years ago.

The sensitive sensors on board the COBE space satellite which was launched by NASA in 1992, captured evidentiary remnants of the Big Bang. This discovery served as evidence for the Big Bang, which is the scientific explanation of the fact that the universe was created from nothing.​

also​
In the Qur'an, which was revealed 14 centuries ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described like this:​
"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."​
(The Qur'an, 51:47)​

The word "heaven", as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Qur'an with the meaning of space and universe. Here again, the word is used with this meaning. In other words, in the Qur'an it is revealed that the universe "expands". And this is the very conclusion that science has reached today.​

Georges Lemaitre​
Until the dawn of the 20th century, the only view prevailing in the world of science was that "the universe has a constant nature and it has existed since infinite time". The research, observations, and calculations carried out by means of modern technology, however, have revealed that the universe in fact had a beginning, and that it constantly "expands".

At the beginning of the 20th century, the Russian physicist Alexander Friedmann and the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre theoretically calculated that the universe is in constant motion and that it is expanding.​

Edwin Hubble with his giant telescope​
This fact was proved also by observational data in 1929. While observing the sky with a telescope, Edwin Hubble, the American astronomer, discovered that the stars and galaxies were constantly moving away from each other. A universe where everything constantly moves away from everything else implied a constantly expanding universe. The observations carried out in the following years verified that the universe is constantly expanding. This fact was explained in the Qur'an when that was still unknown to anyone. This is because the Qur'an is the word of God, the Creator, and the Ruler of the entire universe.​

[h=1]مسي?*ية تعتنق الإسلام مع الشيخ عثمان بعد اقتناعها بنبوة النبي م?*مد[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30axD0ghL-w

[h=1]لماذا ت?*دث الكتاب المقدس عن ظهور الزومبي؟ - ?*وار ?*مزة مع مسي?*يين[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUO9GXHHIbk

[h=1]شاب بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام وهاتون تصرخ من وراء - علي دعوة[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPAfuje_4A&t=4s

[h=1]شابة إنجليزية تسأل كيف يمكن تعدد الزوجات للرجال وليس للنساء[/h]

[h=1]بريطانية درست العربية تعدل م?*مد ?*جاب أخطاء للعربية، و?*جاب يتفاجئ P2[/h]

[h=1]المساواة بين الرجل والمرأة | م?*مد ?*جاب في ?*وار مع فتاة | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park[/h]

[h=1]بريطانية تريد معانقة شمسي بعد نطق الشهادتين[/h]

Surah Abasa

80: 24 Let man consider his food.
80: 25 We poured down water in abundance,
80: 26 then We split the earth, a proper splitting.
80: 27 And then We made grains grow therein,
80: 28 grapes and greens,
80: 29 olive and palm trees,
80: 30 dense luxurious gardens,
80: 31 and fruit and fodder.
80: 32 All this to be a provision for you and your cattle.
Relationship with the Previous Part

The previous part mentions proofs denoting Allah’s ability in the creation of man. Then this part mentions proofs confirming Allah’s ability in creating the vast universe with its amazing creation.
Tafsir
80: 24 Let man consider his food.

Let this ungrateful man, who does not fulfill Allah’s obligations on him, consider the food that Allah has given him. This reflection may lead him to worship Allah sincerely, obey His commands, and avoid His prohibitions.
80: 25 We poured down water in abundance,

The ayah mentions how Allah created the food that man eats.

Allah, the able, has caused rain to pour down from the sky in abundance, which has a vital role in growing plants that man eats.
80: 26 then We split the earth, a proper splitting.

After causing rain to come down from the sky, Allah, the Able, makes the earth split, a proper splitting, so that different kinds of plants grow.
80: 27 And then We made grains grow therein,
80: 28 grapes and greens,
80: 29 olive and palm trees,
80: 30 dense luxurious gardens,
80: 31 and fruit and fodder.

Allah, the Generous, makes grains that man eats grow on earth. He also makes grapes, greens, such as cucumber, olive, and palm trees, dense luxurious gardens, fruit, and fodder grow on earth. Man can enjoy eating these different kinds of plants and use the fodder for feeding his cattle.
80: 32 All this to be a provision for you and your cattle.

Allah makes all these plants, fruits, trees, and gardens grow to be provisions for people and the cattle in this world.
Learned Lessons from Surah Abasa Ayah 24-32

• Allah commands people to reflect on the blessing of food that they eat and think about how Allah makes it grow by causing rain to come down from the sky and making the earth split. Then different kinds of plants, grains, and fruits grow.

• The ayat mention eight kinds of plants. They are as follows: 1) Grains, such as wheat, rice, and oats. The grains are mentioned first because they are a staple food. 2) Grape is mentioned after the grains because it is nourishment and fruit at the same time. 3) Greens refer to any green edible plant that is eaten raw, such as a cucumber. 4) Olive. 5) Palm trees. 6) Dense and luxurious gardens. 7) Fruit. 8) Fodder is food that is given to cattle.

• Allah, out of His generosity, has created different kinds of plants and fruits to be food for people and animals.

• Allah, who has created all these different kinds of plants and fruits, is able to resurrect people from their graves for reckoning on the Day of Judgment.

[h=1]شاب ألماني ينطق بالشهادة ويرجع للإسلام بعد أن تركه بسبب إيمانه بالتطور[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nXyaBxLI5E

[h=1]نصي?*ة مهمة من عثمان بن فاروق مع ثلاثة تائبين من التشيع[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qzSNiDKVQs

[h=1]مبشر جاء للتبشير بالمسي?*ية فاعتنق الإسلام[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axW9_g7Jj4g

Islam places great emphasis on cleanliness, in both its physical and spiritual aspects

ISLAM, as we learn from the Quran and Hadith, is a religion of nature. Islam and nature being indeed each other’s counterparts. Nature loves cleanliness and abhors pollution: that is why this highly desirable feature of human existence—cleanliness—is one of the basic tenets of the Islamic faith.

What is the nature of the Islamic faith? It is to lead a life in total consonance with the will of God. And such a life can have its beginnings only in a condition of exemplary personal hygiene.

According to a Hadith, the keeping of oneself clean is one half of faith; this indicates the emphasis laid upon hygiene in Islamic practice. The cleanliness factor is thus a major segment of the very essence of Islam.

This is clearly in evidence at the appointed times of worship—the most sublime form of worship being salat (namaz) or prayer which is engaged in five times a day. Each time the hour of prayer arrives the first thing the good Muslim must do is perform his ablution. Ablution (wudu) entails the washing of all the exposed parts of the body. As a cleansing process, wudu is the equivalent of a half-bath. In this way, the devout Muslim takes a half-bath five times daily.

In the first phase of Islam, it was common practice for Muslims to take a bath daily before the fajr (dawn) prayers. Bathing thus, became a regular daily feature of every Muslim’s life.

The servant of Uthman, the third Caliph, tells of how the Caliph used unfailingly to take a bath once or twice daily. If Muslims have always attached great importance to cleanliness, it is because of the explicit commands on this subject in the Quran.

When the Quran began to be revealed, one of its signal injunctions was: “Cleanse your garments and keep away from all pollution.” (74: 4)

The cleanliness of clothes is a necessary concomitant of the purity of the body. Without that, the body is not one hundred per cent clean.

Indeed, as much stress is laid on cleanliness as on the avoidance of wearing showy apparel. In Islam, the devotee is required, ideally to worship in clothes which are simple, and above all, clean.

In the realm of spiritual development, one of the principal elements is purification through penitence. As the Quran says “God loves those who turn to Him in repentance and purify themselves.” (2: 222)

Just as repentance frees body and soul of worldly moral duress, so does water remove impurities from body and clothing. Islam accordingly, exhorts one to turn in remembrance to God, thus purifying the soul.

The mosque, the focal point of Islamic life, is called in a Hadith the “home of the pious people.”

As the Quran puts it: “There you shall find men who would keep pure. God loves those who purify themselves” (9: 108). We are asked, therefore, to clean the mosque, ridding it of noise and dust, just as Abraham and Ishmael were enjoined “to cleanse our House (the Kabah) for those who walk around it, who meditate in it, and who kneel and prostrate themselves.” (2: 125)

Just as repentance frees body and soul of worldly moral duress, so does water remove impurities from body and clothing.

Following the examples of the sanitising of the mosque, Muslims are urged to keep their bodies pure by ablution and bathing, their clothes clean by regular washing and their houses and their surrounding spotless. These practices are incumbent upon every Muslim.

According to a Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad said, “God is pure and loves purity,” which means that cleanliness and purity are on the highest scale of cardinal virtues. What God loves is undoubtedly of supreme value. Every Muslim must, in consequence, lead a life marked by cleanliness and purity in order to earn the approval of his Creator.

[h=1]مبشر مسي?*ي جاء كي يناظر ش.عثمان بن فاروق + مسي?*ية تعتنق الإسلام[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEInfXQNmaU

[h=1]شمسي يدعو امرأة فرنسية للإسلام[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihujtaGE9kQ

[h=1]لماذا تستنجون بورق المر?*اض وليس بالماء؟ - ?*وار منصور مع مل?*دين[/h]

Why do you use toilet paper and not water? Mansour's dialogue with atheists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT7wSQNoT0o

Another astonishing piece of revelation that the Qur'an gives about the future is to be found in the first verses of Sura Rum, which refers to the Byzantine Empire, the eastern part of the later Roman Empire. In these verses, it is stated that the Byzantine Empire had met with a great defeat, but that it would soon gain victory.

"Elif, Lam, Mim. The Romans have been defeated in the lowest land, but after their defeat they will themselves be victorious in a few years' time. The affair is God's from beginning to end."
(The Qur'an, 30:1-4)

The Dead Sea basin where Byzantium was defeated by Persians. Above is a satellite photograph of the region. The Lake of Lut region, which is the lowest region of the world, is 395 meter below the sea level.

These verses were revealed around 620 AD, almost seven years after the severe defeat of Christian Byzantium at the hands of the idolater Persians. Yet it was related in the verses that Byzantium would shortly be victorious. In fact, Byzantium had then suffered such heavy losses that it seemed impossible for it even to survive, let alone be victorious again.

Not only the Persians, but also Avars, Slavs and Lombards posed serious threats to the Byzantine Empire. The Avars had reached as far as the walls of Constantinople. The Byzantine Emperor Heraclius had ordered the gold and silver in churches to be melted and turned into money in order to meet the expenses of the army. When these proved insufficient, even bronze statues were melted down to be turned into money.

Many governors had revolted against Emperor Heraclius, and the empire was on the point of collapse. Mesopotamia, Cilicia, Syria, Palestine, Egypt and Armenia, which had earlier belonged to Byzantium, were invaded by the idolater Persians.(20)

In short, everyone was expecting the Byzantine Empire to be destroyed. But right at that moment, the first verses of Sura Rum were revealed, announcing that Byzantium would triumph in a few years' time. This victory seemed so impossible that Arab polytheists had gone so far as to make fun of these verses. They thought that the victory announced in the Qur'an would never come true.

Around seven years after the revelation of the first verses of Sura Rum, in December 627 AD, a decisive battle between Byzantium and the Persian Empire was fought at Nineveh. And this time the Byzantine army unexpectedly defeated the Persians. A few months later, the Persians had to make an agreement with Byzantium, which obliged them to return the territories they had taken from it.(21)

At the end, "the victory of the Romans," proclaimed by God in the Qur'an, miraculously came true.

[h=1]ملا?*دة ي?*اصرون مسلماً ويلقون بشبهات كثيرة ?*ول الإسلام - الجزء الأول[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrbu-1_IcS8

[h=1]ملا?*دة ي?*اصرون مسلماً ويلقون بشبهات كثيرة ?*ول الإسلام - الجزء الثاني[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iq8arQcHR8

[h=1]نهاية رائعة: زوجة جندي أمريكي تعتنق الإسلام مع ش.عثمان بن فاروق[/h]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBGPUXJYo_w

Hell is found in the Abrahamic religions​
Bible verses that deny unconditional love​

Indeed, some among Christians believe that their "All-Love" God does not allow His Creatures to be damned for eternal hell. For these people, this punishment would be unfair because, always according to them, why punish eternally a fault which is not?​
As paradoxical as it may seem, the God-Love of Christians: The Jesus of the NT, speaks of hell many times more than in all of A.T. Let us see the verses in question:​
33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? "(Matthew 23.33)

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. ”(Matthew 25,41)​
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[a] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[c] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.”(Matthew 5,22)​

29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.​
"(Matthew 5,29-30)

All of these verses make it clear that an everlasting and painful retribution awaits unbelievers in a place where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping. It would be better to cut off eyes, hands or feet than to have to undergo this terrible punishment intended for the ungodly.​
As we see, eternal hell is a reality in the Bible. Those who dispute this reality have only to contradict us on the matter and surely they will never succeed. The verses are explicit on the matter. Now we can ask ourselves several remarks:

1) the NT Jesus who is a god of love speaks of eternal hell in the N.T. much more than in the A.T. (notion almost unknown by the way!)​
2) the wicked will suffer an eternal and exemplary punishment for their misdeeds​
3) how does this very particular category of Christians reconcile their conception of Love with the eternal punishment of hell?​
4) Christians are hypocrites when they tell us the "good news" of the Gospel because there is also very, very bad news in the texts for non-believers​

Prabhakaran Asks Dr Zakir, "Will Non Muslims go to Heaven or Hell?"​

Q&A: Why Would God Create Us to Go To Hell? | Dr. Shabir Ally​

Allah says in the Quran what means

:
{Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

Prayer: God-given Gift

During this time, Allah ordered for his nation fifty daily Prayers. But on the Prophet's return, he was told by Prophet Moses (peace be on him) that his followers could not perform fifty Prayers. Thus, he went back and eventually it was reduced to five daily Prayers. After this, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) returned to Makkah on the same night itself.

Therefore, Muslims should be thankful to Allah for this gift. They should take care of it and never neglect it. It is the thing that allows the Muslim to communicate with the creator five times as day.

Time and Space Are Not Bound for Allah

One major lesson of that miraculous event, was that space and time which are bound by laws of nature for humans, are not so bound for Allah. On that night prophet Muhammad bridged time and space and this world, traveling to the heavens by Allah's will.

I believe that for those who study philosophy the abstract as well as the symbolic implications of the event might be very stimulating indeed. The gap between the reality of this life and that of the life to come simply diminished. This is illustrated by the Prophet's encounter with other prophets who were long since dead as far as we normally think of it but who, in reality, live as beings in a different form somewhere else.

The implications of the night journey cannot be overstated. The miraculous nature of the Prophet's journey established his divine-stated legitimacy as the seal of all prophets. Allah brought him to Him to show us his true worth in the sight of Allah.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature, or the established constitution and course of things.

We will limit our discussion to legitimate miracles from Allah, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of disbelief are strong, typically the prophetic miracles that oppose them are stronger.

Prophet Moses was given several miracles, which included his staff that turned into a massive snake and culminated in his parting of the Red Sea, as a divine response to the extreme infidelity of Pharaoh.

Similarly, Prophet Jesus was given even the power to raise the dead, in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death for blasphemy. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the obstinacy and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent that enabled them to deny him.

Muhammad's night journey was obviously not easy for the pagan Makkans to believe. Nevertheless, the Prophet proved it logically by describing the approaching caravans that he overtook on his miraculous return.

Thus, this particular prophetic miracle not only established the Prophet's eminence for Muslims as discussed above, but it also helped to prove his prophethood to the non-believers of his time.

Celebrating the Event

As far as the Muslims are concerned, there is no particular celebration, fast or prayer to commemorate Al-Isra and Al-Miraj. But in some places, the Muslims themselves have started to have commemorative functions, where the story of the night journey is told in poetry or lectures.

While the Prophet himself did not establish these practices, there are scholars who maintain that gatherings meant to remind the Muslims of the importance of Al-Miraj in the history of Islam, or to remind us of the importance of love for the Prophet and the significance of the city of Jerusalem, are permissible.

ISRA MI'RAJ

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

[h=1]يابانية تسأل لماذا تصدقون اسراء النبي من مكة الى الاقصى بليلة واØ*دة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik[/h]

صديقتي مسلمة وأتعلم منها عن الإسلام | زائرة تسأل ش.عثمان بن فاروق​

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد​

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو​

IML Gear Cream!
So here's some facts. To begin with the Kabah was built by Prophet Abraham long before Prophet Muhammad. Maybe your historical researchers failed to mention that?

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca, God himself did.

"The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." (2:142 Quran)

While that verse mentions the changing of the qiblah (the direction of prayer) it also makes it permissible to pray in ANY direction if one doesn't know where Mecca is. Where's your saturn worship at in this case?

The qiblah was changed as a test for a believer, because a believer, unlike others, accepts the commands of God.

"And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. (2:143 Quran)

Muslims do not worship a box in the desert, they do not worship a prophet. Muslims worship the Creator, alone without partner.

There are 2 billion Muslims on this planet. Why don't you just ask one instead of believing garbage on the internet?

Say, "Is it other than Allah that you order me to worship, O ignorant ones?" (39:64 Quran)

▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

The Kaaba is the Qibla, i.e. the direction that Muslims face when they pray. It is important to point out that although Muslims turn towards the Kaaba to pray, they do not worship the Kaaba as such. Muslims worship only Allah and do not bow down to anyone other than Him.

Islam promotes unity

If Muslims were left free to choose the direction in which they want to pray, some would choose the north, others would choose the south, etc. In order to unite all Muslims in their worship of the One God, wherever they are, Islam asks them to all look in the same direction, i.e. that of the Kaaba. Muslims living west of the Kaaba look east, and those living east of the Kaaba look west to pray.

The Kaaba is in the center of the world map Muslims were the first to draw a world map. They first located the south in the upper part and the north in the lower part, with the Kaaba in the center. Later, western cartographers drew it the other way around, that is, with north and south located where we know them today. Nevertheless, alhamdulillah, the Kaaba has remained at the center of the world map.

Tawaf around the Kaaba

When Muslims go to the Masjid-e-Haram in Mecca, they do tawaf (they circle) around the Kaaba. This act symbolizes the belief and worship of one God; as each circle has only one center, there is also only one God (Allah) who is worthy of worship.

Muslims do not worship the black stone: Omar's hadith (may Allah be pleased with him) answers:

Regarding the black stone, al-hajar-al-aswaad, there is a hadith narrated by the illustrious companion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Omar

In hadith 675 of chapter 56 of the book of Hajj found in volume 2 of Sahih Bukhari, Omar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "I know that you are only a stone and that you cannot bring me good or bad.

People went up to the Kaaba to do adhan

During the Prophet's time, people even went up to the Kaaba to make the "adhan", or the call to prayer. To those who claim that Muslims worship the Kaaba we ask: what idolater would dare to stand on the idol he worships?

س11- لماذا تركعون للكعبة ان كنتم ضد عبادة الاصنام؟ - مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - د ذاكر نايك

الدكتور ذاكر نايك - بشرى بعث النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

happiness of heart and soul

Congratulations to the Islamic nation on the advent of the holy month of Ramadan

Allah has prescribed fasting for all the previous communities even if it was different in the way and the time of accomplishing it. Allah says:

)يا أيها الذين آمنوا كتب عليكم الصيام كما كتب على الذين من قبلكم لعلكم تتقون( [البقرة: 183]

(183) O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

Meaning of the verse:

﴾O believers! You have been prescribed As-Siyam [fasting] as It was prescribed for those who preceded you, so you will attain piety ﴿ [s. Al-Baqara (the Cow): c. 183]

From the second year of the Hegira, Allah عزّ وجلّ definitively prescribed the fasting of the month of Ramadan to humanity. It is an obligation for the adult Muslim. He must do it if he is a resident and not sick. In case he is ill, he is allowed to perform it later. This also applies to women who have given birth or are menstruating. Not sick and traveling, the adult Muslim has the choice of doing it during this month or postponing it to a later period. Allah has prescribed the fasting of the month of Ramadan from its beginning to its end. Its beginning is clearly fixed by the ocular vision of the lunar crescent of the month of Ramadân, or to complete the month of Sha‘bân (thirty days).

Allah has also determined the beginning of the day of fasting and its end by clearly specified limits,

Fasting during Ramadan means abstinence from all food or drink, including water and chewing gum, from dawn to sunset

لماذا علي أن أدفع الجزية؟ | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في حوار مع نصراني​

نقاش مشتعل بين ش.عثمان بن فاروق ومنصرين نصبا كشكهما بجانب الشيخ​

😂 ... أخيراً وجده الشيخ عثمان ولكن​

لا تُصدقي كل ما يُقال لكِ | ش.عثمان بن فاروق في حوار مع أمريكية​

Eid al-Fitr is held immediately after Ramadan,

Celebrations can last up to three days,

Muslims begin Eid day celebrations by partaking in the prayer service that takes place shortly after dawn, followed by a short sermon.

On their way to the prayer, which is traditionally held in an open area, Muslims recite takbeerat, praising God by saying “Allahu Akbar”, meaning “God is great”.

It is customary to eat something sweet prior to the prayer such as date-filled biscuits known as maamoul.

Eid al-Fitr is one of two major festivals celebrated by Muslims each year, the other being Eid al-Adha, which falls later in the summer and honours Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son to Allah.

It is seen as a spiritual celebration of Allah’s gift of strength and endurance. It is also a time for charity, known as Zakat al-Fitr, when people are expected to give and show kindness.

Fasting is forbidden on the day of Eid, in contrast to the 30 days that came before.

People congratulate one another as they head home after Eid prayers. They spend the day visiting relatives and neighbours, and accepting sweets as they move around from house to house.

Each country has traditional desserts and sweets that are prepared before Eid or on the morning of the first day. These foods range from special biscuits and bread to cakes and puddings.

Children, dressed in new clothes, are offered gifts and money to celebrate the joyous occasion.

In some countries, families visit graveyards to offer their respects to departed family members.

It is common for the capitals of Muslim-majority countries to decorate their cities with lights and hold festivities to commemorate the end of Ramadan.

تكبيرات العيد لعدة دول بدقيقة ونصف - محمد كندو | Takbirat Al Eid Mohamad Kendo​

حوار مع أسترالي محترم لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام ينتهي بنهاية رائعة - الجزء الأول​

حوار مع أسترالي محترم لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام ينتهي بنهاية رائعة - الجزء الثاني​

1_

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,

but a woman who fears Adonai will be praised.

Proverbs 31:30

It shows that beauty and beauty are deception and apparent deception, and a good woman is the one who is praised by people for her good action

2_

The First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians: Chapter 11

6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

Here, a woman who prays with her hair uncovered

should cut her hair or shave her head

If we apply this, we will not find a Christian woman with her hair

The truth is that a woman should modestly cover her hair during prayer and when she leaves the house

3_

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

1 Timothy 2:9-15

The writer of the letter advises that women should appear in a decent and modest appearance

He covers the faults, and makes it clear that the true adornment of a woman is reason, modesty and sobriety

It is not the visible adornment, and after that the writer forbids the ornaments of all kinds

And adornment with clothes or hair braids, and he says in the end that this is what befits a believing woman

Taqiyya, where true adornment lies in fearing God and obeying His command

DR ZAKIR NAIK - MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ISLAM 7 - "HIJAAB - SUBJUGATES THE WOMEN" - PART 1

DR ZAKIR NAIK - MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT ISLAM 7 - "HIJAAB - SUBJUGATES THE WOMEN" -PART 2

European women 100 years ago used to wear the hijab and the niqab

A young man asks why the dress of Muslim women has not changed with the passage of time, like the rest of the religions || Amazing reply Dr. Zakir Naik

The Quran is not a book that the Prophet one day stepped out of his house, holding it under his arm proclaiming it to be sent by Allah. It was revealed to the Prophet by Allah through the Angel Gabriel over a long period of around 23 years. The verses were revealed based on the corresponding need and situations that arose facing the Muslim community at that time.

A very basic distinction is made between the parts of the Quran that were revealed in Mecca and those that were revealed in Medina. The parts in Mecca usually dealing the faith aspect of Islam like the Oneness of God, patience, mercy etc. While the Medina parts of the Quran deal more with laws and their implementation in the context of the Muslim state that was being established in Medina.

An easy and truthful answer of why the Quran is arranged as it is now would be that this is how Allah wanted it to be. Before his death, the Angel Gabriel visited the Prophet to go over the Quran and tell him to place which parts where and in what order.

As part of a long Hadith, we are told that the Prophet told his daughter Fatima this:

When he talked to me secretly the first time, he said that Gabriel used to review the Qur'an with him once every year. He added, 'But this year he reviewed it with me twice, and therefore I think that my time of death has approached. So, be afraid of Allah, and be patient, for I am the best predecessor for you (in the Hereafter).' Bukhari 6285

The first revelation of the Quran are the first 5 verses of Surah Alaq:

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

Created man from a clinging substance.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

Who taught by the pen -

Taught man that which he knew not.

The second revelation of the Quran is considered to be the first 7 verses of the Surah Muzzammil

O you who wraps himself [in clothing],

Arise [to pray] the night, except for a little -

Half of it - or subtract from it a little

Or add to it, and recite the Qur'an with measured recitation.

Indeed, We will cast upon you a heavy word.

Indeed, the hours of the night are more effective for concurrence [of heart and tongue] and more suitable for words.

Indeed, for you by day is prolonged occupation.

we have in the Quran now is Surah Alaq:

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

Created man from a clinging substance.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

Who taught by the pen -

Taught man that which he knew not.

No! [But] indeed, man transgresses

Because he sees himself self-sufficient.

Indeed, to your Lord is the return.

And so on.

The second portion of the Surah joins nicely with the first half and the flow of thoughts are much more smooth and cogent.

قصة جميلة ليهودية اعتنقت الإسلام | من اليهودية إلى الإسلام​

Oldest version of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full

Jesus is said to have performed was changing Water into Wine so obviously

There is no doubt that this is one of the fabricated and false legends attributed to this great prophet,

jesus

and it is not hidden from anyone about the ugliness and harms of alcohol that cannot be counted, and it was prohibited in all the heavenly religions.

Multiple sources acknowledge there is no evidence, other than questionable testimonies of second century authors, to suggest that the disciple John was the author of the Gospel of John.Perhaps the most convincing refutation is that the disciple John is believed to have died in or around 98 CE.However, the Gospel of John was written circa 110 CE. So whoever Luke (Paul’s companion), Mark (Peter’s secretary), and John (the unknown, but certainly not the long-dead one) were, we have no reason to believe any of the gospels were authored by Jesus’ disciples

Christ, peace be upon them, didnt drink alcohol

According to the correct verses of the Bible

But the other verses that refer to the prophets and Christ drank wine, these verses are invalid because these verses were invented and written by unknown writers,

God gradually prohibited alcohol for Muslims at first and then prohibited it completely

where is the sign of the fermentation of drink? This is a question they will never be able to answer.

The Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) did not drink an intoxicating or alcoholic drink, but a very useful drink.

in Quran

God forbids drinking alcohol

Even the verses of the Qur’an in which God means that He has blessed us with dates and grapes and others

We can eat it fresh without fermenting and spoiling

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, never drank alcohol before or after the prohibition of alcohol

The drink of the Prophet Muhammad was as follows

The Prophet Muhammad used to put raisins in water

until the taste of the water became sweet, then he drink it

And he didnt leave the drink until it ferments

Example

The drink that Muslims drink at breakfast in Ramadan, a Muslim puts dates or raisins in the water then drink it

عبد الرحيم غرين - إلى ماذا تؤدي البدع؟​

دموع الإيمان! ممكن أن أخبر زوجتي قبل أن أسلم؟ Speaker's corner​

Alcohol and Pork prohibited in the Qur'an and the Bible - by Dr. Zakir Naik

The fact is there are 40,000 Christian sects. We can fill a football stadium with Christians, every one of them can have different beliefs. Every one of them calling themselves Christian. Every one of them having Different beliefs then you.

Can you not wrap your head around how insane this is?

How anyone can argue the Bible is not changed today is amazing honestly. Seriously, they literally continue to change it even today!

Consider the prophets, some who actually spoke to God, committing incest and worshiping idols.

“’How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? (Jeremiah 8:8)

20,000 changes!!

Why do you chose to live in denial? What does the Bible say about bearing false witness?

we are at a point where Biblical scholars say the Bible is changed.

Indeed the Bible remains but how much of it is original? I can personally guarantee God did not give the Jews permission to lend on interest.

While whats in it that is original, how much of that is ignored? Such as 32 separate verses forbidding the consumption of pork?

I work with a trinitarian and he asked me yesterday why i don't eat pork. I told him because its a filthy animal that eats all manor of filth, even human waste. I should have just pointed him to his Bible.

How about all those verses where Jesus says he can do nothing but still you ascribe divinity to him?

90 Biblical verses refute your core beliefs Red. God is not the author of confusion.

Im not surprised . Go back to 300 AD and the council of Nicea declared the prophet Jesus to be god incarnate. Shouldering right up with other pagan, 3 in 1 faiths in the vicinity.

This was the day when the devil took the reigns.. So why would i be surprised that 1700 years later there are more then 2000 Bibles?

Wanna hear something interesting ? Did you know Jews are allowed to pray in a masjid... But are forbidden to pray in a church?

. Jews consider you pagan and thier prayers to the God of Abraham would not be accepted if offered in a church.

Facinating. Isnt it? Kinda like you with your Christmas tree while the Bible calls it futile.

People hear what they want to.

لماذا تركت الدين النصراني؟​

What is the difference between Islam and christianity asked to Dr. zakir naik....by Sahi centre

هل الفلسفة حرام؟ - محمد حجاب​

difference between Islam and Christian Dr Zakir Naik a debate

حمزة تزورتزس يفحم ملحد ويبين كذبه ما شاء الله Hamza Tzortzis exposes an Academic atheist lying​

خدع إبليس 1 - عبد الرحيم غرين​

خدع إبليس 2 - عبد الرحيم غرين​

اثبات وجود الله باختصار حمزة تزورتزس Proving God's existence briefly Hamza Tzortzis​

You've probably heard these rants before:

"Religion causes bloodshed!"

"Religion causes war!"

It's not religion, but the misinterpretation of religion that contributes to the social evils we see today.

True Religion can only serve as a source of peace. It doesn't cause society's problems, it cures them.

Nevertheless, in certain pockets of the world racism still lives. It exists as a modern evil - a mental disease caused by a corrupted mindset.

Its cure by the way is nothing new, in fact it's fourteen hundred years old.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

Oooh here's another one -

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Mohammed's opinion on black Ethiopians Prophet-

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 662:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 1 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين​

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 2 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين​

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 3 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين​

مناظرة الكاثوليكية أو الإسلام ج 4 | ش. عثمان بن فاروق في مواجهة منصرين​

Back