• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

They blamed it on roids.....

Ainanalu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Because it couldn't have had anything to do with the fact that he was in A war zone where his life was constantly threatened and he more than likely so many of his friends get murdered I was required to take the lives of other people. Some people are just not meant to be able to handle the stresses of combat. Sometimes in their minds the only way to keep themselves and the soldiers underneath them alive is to become a ruthless monster. I can't believe they're trying to say it was because he was on steroids, this dude is clearly just nuts http://www.armytimes.com/story/mili...rratic-before-2012-shooting-rampage/31907135/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids easily are the most vilified drug without any justification. No other drug even comes close

Do you work with vets? Are you a vet who was in a war zone? Nope.

Just another loser ripping on people he/she knows nothing about.

Keep injecting roids loser and judging others who do what you are afraid to do.

A member here for 3 years and your first post about vets is an insult. You are a coward and a phony.....I did see you home page, shame on you for faking you served.

Last edited:
Reno u saying I put this up as an insult. I put this up to show this is a ridiculous article trying to say the guy went nuts because he was on steroids and not because he probably had to deal with life and death everyday and his reactions are completely normal. And your saying I'm faking I served?

*not because he was on steroids, but because

@reno. Are you not intelligent enough to see I was saying his actions are nearly justified. If you have been over seas and actually spent time in real combat not just sitting on some fob eating Taco Bell and playing call of duty you would know that some of the things he did were completely justified. And I think it's hilarious you try and say I'm faking that I served. I spent too many years over seas and got fucked up doing it and wouldn't change a thing because I'm damn proud of what I've done. I have been blown up 5 times and have the scars, shrapnel, and titanium plates as a souvenir, along with severe traumatic brain injury that causes me to have seizures everyday, that just keep causing more brain damage. My lower lumbar and upper sacral spine is in a titanium cage and I spent a year learning how to walk, write, and even wipe my own ass again. You are obviously that guy who likes that runs his mouth then ends up with his face smashed in

@reno. Are you not intelligent enough to see I was saying his actions are nearly justified. If you have been over seas and actually spent time in real combat not just sitting on some fob eating Taco Bell and playing call of duty you would know that some of the things he did were completely justified. And I think it's hilarious you try and say I'm faking that I served. I spent too many years over seas and got fucked up doing it and wouldn't change a thing because I'm damn proud of what I've done. I have been blown up 5 times and have the scars, shrapnel, and titanium plates as a souvenir, along with severe traumatic brain injury that causes me to have seizures everyday, that just keep causing more brain damage. My lower lumbar and upper sacral spine is in a titanium cage and I spent a year learning how to walk, write, and even wipe my own ass again. You are obviously that guy who likes that runs his mouth then ends up with his face smashed in

If what you say here is true, than you don't need to explain to him that you got fucked up for defending his right to break your balls, as fucked up as that is. Me...I'll just say Thanks and leave it at that.....:coffee:

I'd bet they never tested him for drugs or even his t levels but somehow are claiming he was on steroids. I think your right Ainanalu , some people just snap, steroids make an easy excuse for his actions. I did 8 years as an aircraft mech, so I was never in a combat role, come at me

Don't mind Reno, he is simple. Thank you for your service!

Back