• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT 200mg every 3 weeks

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So New to thread, looking to get some advice from the experience crowd here

Figured Id have low test for years since its been so hard for me to put on mass, up 75 lbs with low test as I was very tiny before at age 19, not have to get trt

very worried but my doc will put me on test e 200mg every 3 weeks. I love reading and I have a cert in fitness nut and know pretty great amount but always more to know. My concern is from reading around and researching my UROLOGIST doesn't seem to know what he is talking about? 1 pin in 3 weeks.....lol 200mg

No hcg no ai, I understand start with 1 compound see how you react but seems like this will have huge rollercoaster with blood and test levels. Got tested was at 284 for test, wants me in 750 range

I would like to tell him I did some research and would like to pin every week, but seems like he would split 200mg up which im ok with for starters to see how I react

THank you for your help

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. Do you know any things I could print out that I could show him from reliable sources that way he doesn't think I'm just trying to shoot all the time lol

I told him before I started I wanted to come in and talk to him about having something on hand for estrogen, As I DO NOT want to start and just happen to have my estrogen shoot up and start getting gyno because my doctor didn't know what he was doing. I also heard most doctors won't write scripts for HCG because your balls shrinking is a cosmetic thing and they expect you to just deal with it which I sure wont because I do not want to stop my natural production for the rest of my life and have dead balls lol

I told my doctor there is no way I'm coming in to get my shots because I work everyday and will not take off work just to get a shot in my ass .... I have all my documents with my blood panels so maybe I should sit down with him first and see if hes willing to change my dosage and frequency.. I guess I could start looking for doctors online now that could write me scripts I have doctor letter and note saying its ok for them to start me on TRT.

Should I just look for another Urologist ? I know they cover my Test they just have to call in and give prior autorization and then 200mg is around $7 I think.

Much appreciated FARVA

WOW. 200mg E3W? Find a new doctor. That is one roller coaster of emotions you dont want to be on. Your levels are going to look like a freaking Sine graph

WOW. 200mg E3W? Find a new doctor. That is one roller coaster of emotions you dont want to be on. Your levels are going to look like a freaking Sine graph

I called doctor who specializes in TRT and he said run from my current doctor (I have not started yet) He said at age 24 mine should be peaked at around 1200 because after age 24 25 it starts to decline slowly each year. He also mentioned I was right about the HCG and Estrogen blocker he said I should be around 250mg each weak currently to get them much higher. He would be willing to start me up slow with smaller dosage at first but he said RUN lmao I'd get my blood checked after 2 months at first to make any adjustments then every 3 months.

Thanks MAC lol I agree Only thing is anti aging for the most part is out of pocket since they do not deal with insurance Id have to try to have my insurance company reimburse me.

Should I try to find another urologist? Or should I just move to a Endo?

Farva is right about the GP, I see my wife's doc in a womens clinic and she put me on 200mg a week with a 525 test level because she understood quality of life versus just a number, so you never know where you find that gem to take care of you. But definitly get smart so your doc can't bullshit you with his or her facts. Have info to counter what they say, be smarter than they are. And always go in with the symptoms of low T, sex drive, low energy, depression fatigue and so on, good luck........:coffee:

Thanks, I looked around for a general doctor no luck in my area, most just give out Test, I called 2 other places that specialize in TRT and feel more comfortable going there, Of course have to pay the cost to sit down and talk about whats going on but I have all my docs already and letters also referrals. My insurance would pay for my test around $8 for 200mg i believe she said 5cc oppose to the normal cost of pharm grade which is like 80$ Now hcg I would have to pay out of pocket for but she mentioned thats around $150 maybe for 2 month supply so overall still cheap, she also mentioned he would have no issues with putting me on an estrogen blocker if needed. I will probably have them start with 100mg per week pin just to see where it takes me and slowly climb up to the 200-250mg week range they would like.

Did lots of research and def worth registering and coming here to get some questions answered, you guys are awesome. Feel like I could put on even more mass with getting my levels back to normal. This shall be good. Only side effect I have from low test right now is the feeling of being tired even after 7 hours of rest, although work alot putting weight on has always been hard even though I started off tiny lol So have a pretty solid foundation sooooooo guess really excited to see how I would turn out with actually getting everything in check and not low lol Anyone else have lower then what I had ? 284 for my test levels

TRT 200mg every 3

My doctor mentioned something at one of my first appointments that I would be seen every month until a certain point, then every 2 weeks to a certain point and then weekly until delivery. Im assuming this is standard practice. If so, when do we switch to every 2 weeks?

I just came back from my doctor appt. (TRT/HRT) and received 200mg Test weekly, HCG and Arimidex, I am happy to see where this takes me. My Test levels are 263 which he said was way low.

Try one of the online clinics

IML Gear Cream!
200 mg is not a lot to begin with. Let alone every three weeks. I had an old doc try to do that to me. He started me wow and ended up trying every three weeks at 250mg. I left and said no thanks that's bs

I had the same problem... I went to my regular doc and I did blood work for about a year.. my T lvl is in the low 400 range 412 to be exact. Doc said I was with in normal range 364 to 11xx I said yea normal for and 80 yr old... so i said peace out and started self medication.. I'll wait for shit to lvl out and try and find someone else here soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Honestly as long as you do your research and use the same lab for blood work it's easy to maintain what level YOU think YOU should be at, not some doc who thinks he knows based on science bullshit. I used my docs lab for my very first labs and their base line was way different from the lab (Labcorp) I use now. When I first started my own TRT dose I did a blast of about 600 mgs a week for a few weeks just to see how I would feel and boy did it make a huge difference. Energy came back, lethargy went away, and libido came back with a vengeance. I found my sweet spot of about 300mgs a week and that puts my numbers around 700 to 800. Just be careful if you go to high cuz I did that as well and did 1000 mgs a week for.about a month and it really messed up my ability to stay hard during sex. Got droopy dick. It didn't know what it wanted. I'm also taking .5 of anastrozole at my current dosage and 1.0 when I was taking 1000 mgs a week.

So ur just gonna self medicate for the rest of ur life... do u come off at all.. 15 weeks on and 15 weeks off or u just stay on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back