• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT and what else

boss302

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for 8 weeks things are going good , but i'm thinking of adding to it and not sure what. i have been reading here for about a year and only see a few adding to their TRT.I want to see some better results from 4-5 workouts a week. any help would be great.

I've been on TRT for close to 4 years. I take a 500mg. injection or more since the doctor doesn't give a damn to monitor my levels. I'm on 300mg. every 2 weeks prescribed. I add Supertest 450 to it. It seems that the injections have stalled or don't work anymore. I'm going to add HGH, Deca,ostarine, ph's, and maybe dianabol or anavar next month. Read some good reviews about them.

"DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY" EX-MARINE? RECON RANGER HERE!

I take 225 mg per week, labs came back on thurs. test was 876. I eat real clean. have been working out for 20 yrs. I did have a lay off of about 2 years due to colon cancer and 6 months of cemo but that was a while ago. I did some gear in my mid 20's but that was more than 30 years ago 51 now. I was thinking of adding anavar, but not sure how much to take and for how long. I'm about 1/2 way back to where I was, would just like to speed things up.

I take 225 mg per week, labs came back on thurs. test was 876. I eat real clean. have been working out for 20 yrs. I did have a lay off of about 2 years due to colon cancer and 6 months of cemo but that was a while ago. I did some gear in my mid 20's but that was more than 30 years ago 51 now. I was thinking of adding anavar, but not sure how much to take and for how long. I'm about 1/2 way back to where I was, would just like to speed things up.

Honestly with your previous health history i would just stick to what youre doing. Thats a nice dosage of test, couple that with good diet you will make nice steady gains.

Back