• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT clinics

IML Gear Cream!
*Supperfly1977 is gone*
New here, can I get some direction guys? Been reading here til my eyes are bleeding.

Want to find a Dr in the Seattle Bellevue area that understands TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Most won?t let you self-inject and want you to come in. Or will only give enough T to get you barley inside the range.
Any recs on an Anti-aging or HRT or TRT doc?

I can't fly across the country and don't want to waste time and money just to get at-home injectable testosterone cypionate. Needs to be 100% legal, given my job.

*Supperfly1977 is gone*
New here, can I get some direction guys? Been reading here til my eyes are bleeding.

Want to find a Dr in the Seattle Bellevue area that understands TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Most won?t let you self-inject and want you to come in. Or will only give enough T to get you barley inside the range.

I can't fly across the country and don't want to waste time and money just to get at-home injectable testosterone cypionate. Needs to be 100% legal, given my job.

Get your post count up to 10 so you can receive PMs & then PM me.

Will do, thanks. Trying to research and not spam here. I'll see if I can contribute something useful, but have only been lifting 2 years seriously...

Great, this is post 11 and I'll look forward to your PM bro.

I've been using a TRT/HRT company I found online. They cost big $$$. They sent me to a Lab for bloods in their network, a doctor in their network, and they hold your scripts and submit them when it's time for a refill so you can't transfer the prescription. Could easily spend 5-7 grand per year for Test,HCG, and an AI.

I've been using a TRT/HRT company I found online. They cost big $$$. They sent me to a Lab for bloods in their network, a doctor in their network, and they hold your scripts and submit them when it's time for a refill so you can't transfer the prescription. Could easily spend 5-7 grand per year for Test,HCG, and an AI.

Damn bro, they should be pumping you full of some quality HGH for that amount of money.

Tell me about it.. . All they do is facilitate and bill. I was also given a hgh Omnitropin script at 2iu's per day. They wanted $600-800 per month. I have since went directly to their doctor in their network. Now my insurance covers everything but HCG.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Blue skies in Nashville,TN seems to be a good too

If your paying anything more than 2500 - 3000 a year for the big 3, your getting ripped off.

Hey guys
New here been on TRT for about a year and my doc retired. The guy she sent me too obv knows nothing about TRT and reluctantly filled my script for me but said next time we would need to have a talk about all the possible sides. I tried to explain I was well aware of sides but also knew that I felt 100% better since starting TRT and was willing to take my chances. The gist of this post is that I am looking into online clinics as I would rather pay a little more than to deal with this guy. I am in rural Iowa so my options are rather limited to finding a doc in my area. Any advice on online clinics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey guys
New here been on TRT for about a year and my doc retired. The guy she sent me too obv knows nothing about TRT and reluctantly filled my script for me but said next time we would need to have a talk about all the possible sides. I tried to explain I was well aware of sides but also knew that I felt 100% better since starting TRT and was willing to take my chances. The gist of this post is that I am looking into online clinics as I would rather pay a little more than to deal with this guy. I am in rural Iowa so my options are rather limited to finding a doc in my area. Any advice on online clinics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Contact | the biostation
Might be worth a drive, I dunno. I'm lucky to have found a doc that sees my levels and prescribes it. But he doesn't think AI's are healthy. We'll see. I'm using 60mg of Axiron but he's open to test cyp IM injections if we work out the sides and can keep T level even.

Hey guys, 1st post here. Just turned 32, went to get my levels checked out of curiosity. Free test was 2.8 (35.0-155.0 pg/ml) was the range. My total test was 11 (250-1100 ng/dl) was the range on that one.

My primary doc didnt really seem to give a $hit, I meet with a endo tomorrow. Not sure what the next steps are...

Contact | the biostation
Might be worth a drive, I dunno. I'm lucky to have found a doc that sees my levels and prescribes it. But he doesn't think AI's are healthy. We'll see. I'm using 60mg of Axiron but he's open to test cyp IM injections if we work out the sides and can keep T level even.
Yeah ai s arent for everyone i believe most people dont need them but of course only blood work will yell the truth.

Hey guys, 1st post here. Just turned 32, went to get my levels checked out of curiosity. Free test was 2.8 (35.0-155.0 pg/ml) was the range. My total test was 11 (250-1100 ng/dl) was the range on that one.

My primary doc didnt really seem to give a $hit, I meet with a endo tomorrow. Not sure what the next steps are...
Welcome my brother. You need to get someone to really help you.
Feel like hell I bet.

I had a tepid experience with my endo. I went to a local TRT clinic and the Dr knows his stuff every bit as well as HeavyIron and then some.

This TRT Dr figured out my insurance covered TRT. Not so with the endo.

The TRT doc has me on 1/2mg Anastrazole 1 day after 200mg cyp IM - every week (not every 10 days...)

I am interested in TRT and not having any luck finding a local doc who will help me out. :/ I'm 35, my total testosterone is 263.3, and my free testosterone is 4.24, both below normal limits. My other blood work, including CBC, PSA, etc. is normal. My primary care doc blew me off and I haven't any luck finding another doc who will help me either. I feel like s**t. My energy levels are in the toilet and I'm hemorrhaging muscle. I know a place like Kingberg will set me up, but the costs are ridiculous even when you consider that they are providing name brand Rx. Anyone have any suggestions for a semi-local doc (within 90 minutes of northeastern PA) or an internet provider that doesn't charge a fortune?

Newearpharma pm if you want more info. Have to see a doc its a ligit clinic with good prices

IML Gear Cream!
*Supperfly1977 is gone*

Doc said I could recommend them so here it is!

My endo didn't work out very well. So I found a place In Seattle Bellevue, WA area that's outstanding. REVIVE Low T Clinic ? Seattle & Bellevue

Doc said I could recommend them so here it is!

My endo didn't work out very well. So I found a place In Seattle Bellevue, WA area that's outstanding. REVIVE Low T Clinic ? Seattle & Bellevue

Do u have to actually go see one of the docs if u live far away? Or can it be Skype or something? I know dumb question but shit they take insurance!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Newerapharm does not take ins FYI. Prices are good at least I think they are. Ok pm anything you like. I did have To go have a face to face with a doc

Do u have to actually go see one of the docs if u live far away? Or can it be Skype or something? I know dumb question but shit they take insurance!

I went in, face to face. You could ask, they may help - or may have a reference. They're into fitness and understand.

Newerapharm does not take ins FYI. Prices are good at least I think they are. Ok pm anything you like. I did have To go have a face to face with a doc

Is this newera-hg.com? If so adam and i already know each other fairly well!

Yep. And I have crap insurance compared to my old union insurance.

But! Here's some billing info, my end;

Office visit $19
Medical $4.50
Drug $0.75

The Dr injects 1x/wk Test Cyp, interviews me, and checks my vitals, etc.
BW every 1 to 1.5 months and it's cheaper than privateMDlabs and WAY cheaper than the charge from my endo's BW provider that I was left to argue and dicker with.

Happy as hell now.

After checking out a lot of the other options, TRT clinic wise, I'm going to stick with Spectrum. I know I said earlier in this thread that they were getting a bit pricy, but everything seems to be in line after shopping around some. They also haven't charged me a doctor in the past 2 yrs. I pay for my Test, processing fee and shipping.

Back