• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

.. Trump sounds "more like a mob boss than president" with Cohen attacks ..

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BBR4VZH.img

President Donald Trump's use of the word rat to attack his former personal attorney and fixer Michael Cohen is more evocative of a mob boss than of a president, a Democratic senator said Monday. Loyalty has never been Trump's strong suite.

In April, the FBI conducted a raid on Cohen's office and his apartment in Manhattan, carrying out a search warrant that had been approved by a federal judge.

Cohen, once a staunch Trump loyalist, came under the microscope as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible coordination between Trump's presidential campaign and Russians looking to influence the 2016 election.

After agreeing to flip on Trump and cooperate with prosecutors, Cohen was sentenced last week to three years in prison for charges of tax evasion and fraud, lying to Congress and campaign-finance violations that Cohen says were hush-money payments made at Trump's direction to women who alleged having affairs with him.

Trump repeatedly has lashed out at Cohen, calling him weak and suggesting that he lied to investigators to receive a more lenient sentence. Cohen, in turn, has said that he is finished lying for the president and no longer feels compelled to cover up Trump's dirty deeds.
[SUB][/SUB]

T Woods

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm a Columbo descendent, Joe Columbo got himself killed back in the '70's cause he was a narcissist and thought he could get into politics. Most mob bosses are much smarter than Joe and Donny "baby hands" Trump. So far, he certainly seems above the law and below basic morality.

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm a Columbo descendent, Joe Columbo got himself killed back in the '70's cause he was a narcissist and thought he could get into politics. Most mob bosses are much smarter than Joe and Donny "baby hands" Trump. So far, he certainly seems above the law and below basic morality.

I lived in South Philly [9th & Dickenson] & still have so-called connected friends and family living there.. we still have 4 families running stuff, who all live there.. the food in South Philly is the best in the city.. but I do remember Joe, and how that all ended..

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trump is kicking ass, he will get re-elected in 2020 and will probably go down in history as the best POTUS.

T Woods

Registered Member
Reaction score
Trump is kicking ass, he will get re-elected in 2020 and will probably go down in history as the best POTUS.

What strain you got boss? I gotta get me some of that! Seriously though, it's good to see karma in action and in real time. He's suffering well earned hell on earth before even getting to his final destination. He's not long for this world. Over 70 and in horrific physical condition (Billy Buckner bone spurs and all) he'd be lucky to make it to his sentencing.