• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are some Good quality Protein bars, and where to buy them?

Rixmon

Ex Sumo wrestler
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
- I am looking for a meal replacement bar, for convenience and has high in protein.

- I just want to replace one of my 6 meals a day with a bar thats under 400 calories and doesnt have excessive sodium.

- Price doesnt matter, just quality please :)

Sweet thank you, And great not a massive amount of sodium

Are any of the flavors nasty tasting?

Is that the only brand that you think is good?

*shakes head* Gosh it doesnt seem like bars are any good for someone on a diet, I read up on it and it seems alot of Trans fat or too much sugar or way to high carbs.

Ah well arigato

Last edited:
I stay away from bars while cutting. Actually I stay away from bars all the time except for a cheat every now and then.

Originally posted by trailrix
*shakes head* Gosh it doesnt seem like bars are any good for someone on a diet, I read up on it and it seems alot of Trans fat or too much sugar or way to high carbs.

depends on the individual, I can get away with it. :shrug:

Originally posted by Jodi
I stay away from bars while cutting. Actually I stay away from bars all the time except for a cheat every now and then.

Im the very same. Im total anti-bar. except for an occasional Trioplex bar when im not dieting.

I am trying a 1 12 pack for a week and see if it effects weight loss, my RMR is pretty high and I eat pretty low calories... just looking for a way to bump it up a notch or two per day

Making foods and preparing is really not my thing but I am getting used to it.

well i have to say that, in some cases, your not even going to be able to gulp eggshake/pshake, or raw oats., ie, some people work long hours before taking breaks, me being one of them, and the managers get pissed when your're going off to the bathroom for 5-10 mins every 2 hrs. :) calories are calories, even if low quality carbs/fats are in there. better than starving!

Bars suck. Just make a shake and add some EFAs or raw oats in there, man. You can add sweetener to taste.

Peace.

ahh i see recipes for homemade protein bars, hrmm

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Premo55
Bars suck. Just make a shake and add some EFAs or raw oats in there, man. You can add sweetener to taste.

Peace.

I agree. if you need convience plan ahead! :)

Back