• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are you?

Leader!

In regards to fitness, I am a leader. I do not follow the fatty's to McDonalds on lunch.:p

I am a leader...

1. I am a Mom - I am the boss (leader)
2. I don't care what others say (I am a tat2d freak)
3. I said "fuck" those who say I can't or you can't and went back to school AND got my BA.
4. I am an advocate for bodybuilding...I drag everyone I can get to go with me to the gym...no matter how hard and loud they kick an scream (leader)
5. I am a teacher (leader)
6. I ride "the pony" (leader - or take control)lmfao!!

...is that enough? Is that leader material or just all the bullshit I could muster?

When I tell people what they should do, they do it and not because they have to, because I encourage and like to think I inspire them to do so.

I consider myself a decent #2 kind of person, a supporting role, but prefer not to be the leader as I think that takes someone who can think more creatively than myself, if and when that kind of person is available. I also spread myself thin a bit, I am not an expert in anything, but I know a little about an array of different things.

I like to listen, and add input where things are "missed," but dont think I'm the best to speak constantly.

I'm a team player. Although I'm always being put into the position of leader by family, co-workers, etc. ...

Different roles with different teams.

Both...depends on the situation and group dynamics

IML Gear Cream!
In the work place I am a leader. I have been boss, supervisor, team leader etc.. I like to take charge of situations and get things done. Not for the "glory" I just seem to find solutions before others do. :grin:

Outside of work I am actually kinda shy, so I usually stay neutral.

I am whatever suits myself best at that exact time. If I feel someone wants the lead, they can have it, I may follow I may not. Whatever gets me from point A to point B in the most enjoyable manner is the way I go.

Oh, by the way...

Leslie, your avi looks Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :thumb:

Always the damm leader!

For the most part, I am a follower. However, I can be a leader when the situation presents itself. I usually prefer to keep a low profile, stay in the background, and react to what is going on around me rather than be proactive. I think that makes me a follower.

Ditto to what IAB said, I am a supporting role kind of person. If I'm in a band of people with no direction, then obviously someone has to take charge, but I suppose ultimately I think like a "communist" in terms of communal knowlege, rather than peons and only one person having a brain.

I follow the example set down by other great leaders to be that type of person. I have never been the one to just follow along and do what the concensous is doing. I do what I am gonn do, leading myself, if people follow great, if not I go alone.

I like to think that I take leadership to a new level...

I'm the one always telling the leader where he/she can go:yell: ;) :D

I'm a Leader for certain. I do what I feel is right for me and not what others "think" I should do. I give direction to all those in my life with exception of wife. She is also a leader. I influence others and not one to be influenced. It's just that plain and simple.

You are influenced whether voluntarily or not FS...we all are. If we are not influenced my someone during some point in our lives, we are in trouble. lol

IML Gear Cream!
Never not me. Never. Never the follower. I am the ruler, the king of the mountain. The master or many and follower of none. all follow me or fall into the firey hells below me. Now shut up B/O and get the hell in line behind me. hahahahaha

I consider myself a leader. Everyone has always labeled me a leader. I'm the kid in class who when everyone is thinking the teachers is being gay I go straight out and say it to his face, Because no one else will, whatever the punishment, and whether people like me or not they respect me. I was also blessed extraordinary intelligence which helps me lead in situations that require it. I'm the leader in groups of friends I'm with. However, the area I think it's displayed most is on the football field. I try to encourage other guys and younger guys and get them fired up, as well as showing the ropes of our offensive/ defensive schemes.

Seriously BO,, Influenced is good but a leader thinks before he acts. He may go along with the crowd but only because he really wants to not because he was goated into going along. we have all been influenced by our parents and teachers, bosses at work, or military and political leaders but I don't believe that is what this was about. I think the question was directed more towards our social lives, friends and strangers. We see a commercial that is selling this really kewel product and they get ya on the pitch and you go and buy it. That doesn't make you a follower it just makes you a compulsive buyer. But if you see the commercial and think nothing of it and then go out front and 3 of your neighbors all own that product and tell you you should have one and you say,, "yea well maybe your right" and you go back inside and call the 1800 number,,, that makes you a follower. I say I'm not a follower cause I'd have said to the neighbors,, I've seen the commercial, and I wasn't impressed, its not for me and I'd leave it at that.

Interesting thread.

I am a leader...but not THE leader. I like being the second in command. The advisor.

I don't have to have all the heat the leader does..and I don't get the ass end of every job or situation either.

I can lead if I have to or sit back and observe. I feel that sometimes there is more power in that due to diversity than having absolute power.

FS, you're a closet follower...you big wussy. You just can't admit it. LMAO:p

You make good points though. I agree that leaders think before they act. Many act on instinct too, before they get bogged down with thinking and suffer from information constipation or paralysis by analysis.

Leader - I have a bit of an Alpha Male complex. Always have. Growing up, friends always seemed to want to do what I was doing. I just try really hard to keep my mouth shut and ears open when the situation requires it. (i.e. at work, with my girlfriend, etc...) No one likes a control freak. :D

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
FS, you're a closet follower...you big wussy. You just can't admit it. LMAO:p

You make good points though. I agree that leaders think before they act. Many act on instinct too, before they get bogged down with thinking and suffer from information constipation or paralysis by analysis.

hahahahaha,, Ok maybe I do like a bit of domination but does that really count?

Interesting thread. I think to make it more interesting (and this needs to be kept serious, with a reason given) someone else should state whether the last poster is a leader or follower. I'll bet many view themselves differently than they believe themselves to be -- which, obvioulsy was the point of Prince starting this thread.

So I'll start reviewing the person just before me by stating that I do not view firestorm as either a follow or leader, as I have not seen him exhibit traits of either.

I do view myself as a leader. Next.

Same here TP I couldn't comment one way or the other about you. It's really hard to do it your way because we aren't really leading or following anyone elses leads here.

Leader not really, follower hell no! I'm in the middle. I'll stand beside a good leader or lead a good follower. If that makes sense. I think in life often times it's best to keep your mouth shut and ears open. But that doesn't make me a follower.

Back