• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What would happen if......

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We all negg theCaptn'? :thinking: ( for keeping madman on the green side of course)

he hasn't pos repped eddie in a while. :coffee:

Aries1 would jump off eddies dick and onto theCaptn's for a while. :coffee:

I'm game. I will just suck heavys cock afterwards, to even out the negs I'll get from Cap.

I see this subject follows you into your daily life. Grow up or show me some tits.

yeaaaa i was worried about this yesterday not dancing around to motown feeling on top of the world. stepping on a cockroach doesn't ruin my day, not that i've actually ever seen one but i imagine you and eddie are close enough.

ps why would i show my tits to a married man and why do you need me to? you're so charming the woman you live with won't fuck you??? maybe try saying something more stimulating to her than "grow up, grow up." you're acting like a fucking troll.:jerkit:

IML Gear Cream!
yeaaaa i was worried about this yesterday not dancing around to motown feeling on top of the world. stepping on a cockroach doesn't ruin my day, not that i've actually ever seen one but i imagine you and eddie are close enough.

ps why would i show my tits to a married man and why do you need me to? you're so charming the woman you live with won't fuck you??? maybe try saying something more stimulating to her than "grow up, grow up." you're acting like a fucking troll.:jerkit:
Don't be coy. Flop 'em out there, girl.

theCaptn' hasn't repped Madmann in a long time. it was a case of mistaken identity when the op saw Madnann was in the green. :coffee:

^^^

Why is so much coffee necessary for that thing??

^^^ cuz that thing is hogging all the cocks :coffee:

^^^

So that thing can't any, even from its so-called "husband"??

Maybe reddope309 and bigbitchben who worship that thing will oblige it.

^^^

So that thing can't any, even from its so-called "husband"??

Maybe reddope309 and bigbitchben who worship that thing will oblige it.

and maybe you could talk clearer without your mouth full of cock. :coffee:

and maybe you could talk clearer without your mouth full of cock. :coffee:

So its true.

No sane man wants to give you any cock.

I'm starting to understand your lesbian tendencies.

i actually have to go out of my way to avoid cock eddie. i don't sit in a closet crying for it pretending i'm straight like you do.

do you play chess or anything? wouldn't that be a bit more worthwhile and stimulating?

:lol: i was talking to eddie.

and i'd show them to tommygunz first because he has a non troll personality unlike Aries1.

we should have a chess club at IM.

i actually have to go out of my way to avoid cock eddie.

Hard to believe with all your inane bitching and nagging.

i don't sit in a closet crying for it pretending i'm straight like you do.

Pretending to be straight? Are you fucking kidding me right now?

There is nothing make-believe about it, you're the one drooling over my ex-girlfriend's pic.

But don't plan any trips to Scotland because she would not settle for you.

we should have a chess club at IM.

Yeah, this ^^^ confirms that men definitely avoid you.

Unless they are just as old and boring or on life-support.

Hard to believe with all your inane bitching and nagging.

Pretending to be straight? Are you fucking kidding me right now?

There is nothing make-believe about it, you're the one drooling over my ex-girlfriend's pic.

But don't plan any trips to Scotland because she would not settle for you.

Yeah, this ^^^ confirms that men definitely avoid you.

Unless they are just as old and boring or on life-support.

your delusions are deep little one.

and i should have known.... you need to be more cerebrally capable than "you're not the boss of me" to play chess.

you obviously like games. what about a video game trivia thread? has to be a better way to spend time here than a hatetard fest.

Back