• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whos repping coolhand

He's my daddy bear, I know you are just jealous because he loves me more, it's because I'm his real son and you are adopted.....oops cats out of the bag, sorry

that explains the recent Neglect :(

23967133.jpg

Looks like the neg party continues.

Fact: Your shit hasn't been funny for a while, Fact: Your neg power is small and weak like you, Fact: you only post in AG because you aren't smart enough to post else where, Fact: there's more of us to keep you red than the other way around. Add it all up and what do you have? A pathetic, little, friendless, confused boy who craves attention that he's unable to get from his parents or his peers. The only difference between you and Eddie is that he likes girls and gets routinely banned. I do believe, however, that you are on the road to banning like him. Unfortunately you will always love the cock. OK so now neg me so I can show the entire board that the only thing smaller that your sense of humor is your neg power.

P.S. Reps to all who neg this human herpe, red is his color

hahahaha - I just joined the IM forum and I have to say this anything goes thread is hillarious. You guys are ruthless and its great.

It's Captn'...he's the one that keeps putting him back in the green. Captn' is on his "friends list."

I love that little guy. Just like I love each and every one of you little turds :coffee:

I love that little guy. Just like I love each and every one of you little turds :coffee:

flush sometimes, the place is stinking up, just not me though, i want to be the resident turd.....

flush sometimes, the place is stinking up, just not me though, i want to be the resident turd.....
your a clinger, drop down into the bowl and hang with us

IML Gear Cream!
CHJ...where did you fight???? Iraq, Afganistan, maybe secret operations some where else ????????

I was actually writing your sister. She doesn't understand that her mixed baby isn't mine.
I hope you were drawing a picture in crayon, the bitch cant read

CHJ...where did you fight???? Iraq, Afganistan, maybe secret operations some where else ????????

I was actually writing your sister. She doesn't understand that her mixed baby isn't mine.

She probably doesn't understand she can't get knocked up in an all black anal gangbang then either, poor confused Pocahantus.

you are aware he dies in the end

I hope you were drawing a picture in crayon, the bitch cant read

cool+hand+luke+1967+1.jpg

Back