• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who's the best?

69ingchipmunks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who's the best natural, biggest, strongest you've ever seen. For me it's John cena (it doesn't have to be just a bodybuilder).

Not sure John Cena is natural

Not sure John Cena is natural

If we were talking the wrestling arena; Batista has to the choice. But I would bet big monies you couldn't find a wrestler that would test clean.

More importantly...69ingchpmunks is a great screen name.

^^^ true that! :lol:

If we were talking the wrestling arena; Batista has to the choice. But I would bet big monies you couldn't find a wrestler that would test clean.

Yeah I know, he claims to be; although a lot claim to be but aren't. But batista defiantly isn't, and thanks hahah

I too doubt that Cena is natural, although he does have the most natural appearance of all of them.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Cena is not probably natural and he does not have a natural look, i mean look at his chin and skull...but also we cannot just go on assumptions. IF the question had been who is the best you have seen that is SURELY natural.... then it would have been very hard to answer!

Have you seen how much smaller Batista is now?

If were talking wrestlers i pick the Rock easily...I think he looked even better roided out in that movie pain and gain...He got huge!...But after the movie he went right back down to his natural 260 again...Still great built though.

Last edited:
Ive met John Cena in real life and hes actually not a very big guy, he was shorter then me and imo hes got a funny built, flat chest and cromagnum looking face.

If were talking wrestlers i pick the Rock easily...I think he looked even better roided out in that movie pain and gain...He got huge!...But after the movie he went right back down to his natural 260 again...Still great built though.

Built like a God! Movie sorta sucked. I was waiting 4 it to get better..like a slo burnin ester. It needed to front load with some naked chics! Lol

Ive met John Cena in real life and hes actually not a very big guy, he was shorter then me and imo hes got a funny built, flat chest and cromagnum looking face.
that type of face can be ehanced with the use of HGH but also it can be just the way he looks but i doubt it.

He is a Beast! Lucky for him he's been in the game for a while...cuz that movie would have wrecked him:mooh:

John Cena is not natural like every other wrestler. I might say Andre the giant might be the biggest and strongest. He had a disease (I think a tumor on the pituitary gland) that caused him to never stop growing. I'm sure he actually got weaker towards the end but at some point before his size completely overwhelmed him he was probably pretty strong. This is all a guess but I garauntee you he never juiced.

got enough info about who is what and who is not .. though i like the guy for all his innocence he pretends to show over the show yet never considered him of bring naturally built..

Back