• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

With Naps or Against Naps?

ollieolson99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THE PRODUCTS: I'll be the first to tell you there products are legit and grade A. From top to bottom they have damn good prices and the quality is 2nd to none in my book.

Customer Service: All of my questions have been answered within 12hrs of me asking. I would estimate that I have asked well over 20 questions back to back as well.

SHIPPING: Yeah I have had two prior orders come earlier than expected and only this last time has there been an issue. Yeah its been longer than I thought and yes it has been a pain waiting, but put your ass in their shoes. YOU IDIOTS who tear down Naps are wasting your time. You think they can just ship thousands of packages all at once?..And from the same hub? Think about it....good way to get busted and a good way to lose all those packages to customs dont ya think?. You cant just ship gear like you ship clothes you fuckin idiots.

If its so easy why dont you HATERS make your own lab in a warehouse in the states and then try and ship all your orders the same day....o yeah thats to much of a risk.

Stop asking how often to check your mail too...thats the dumbest thing I've heard. How often do you wipe your ass?...daily. How often do you brush your teeth?...daily. How often should you check your mail?...DAILY.

You guys remind me of a quote from the movie batman dark knight, "Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck."

My point is this, your order is in their hands so choose your words wisely.

To all you haters------> :flipoff2:

THE PRODUCTS: Definitely Good. I really enjoyed the Dbol and test prop. Their Tren Ace is pretty sweet too. Prices that cannot be beat.

Customer Service: All of my (over 1 dozen) questions have also been answered within 12 hours. The vast majority of them have even been given the same exact answer despite the fact that they were vastly different questions. But hey, it still counts as customer service even though it isn't the slightest bit helpful right?

SHIPPING: Used to be decent, my first pack came in 9 days. The funny thing is, I actually started checking my p.o. box 10 days after my latest package shipped in hopes that it also showed up in such a short period of time. Over 13 weeks later, nothing to be seen. But william just told me that they will be here in 7-10 days and thanked me for being patient so it looks like everything is going to be fine.

Op seems to be forgetting that Naps has been doing this for the better part of a decade, so one would think they would know how to effectively solve these sorts of problems in a reasonably timely fashion.

Op also seems to be forgetting that some people have been waiting for over half a year for their packages..

Don't bother wiping. All comes off on the next shit.

Yea our packs our in their hands but we the customers are the people who keep naps up and running. You'd be a little pissed if you've been waiting 3 months and all you got from naps was wait 7-10 more days only to find out your pack never shipped. We are aware this isn't like shipping tshirts but some damn honesty would be appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice post Ollie. i'm on the fence on this one. trying naps for the first time and of all times ordered at the wrong time lol. Ive been waiting a little over 2 mo now but i understand the nature of the game.

THE PRODUCTS: I'll be the first to tell you there products are legit and grade A. From top to bottom they have damn good prices and the quality is 2nd to none in my book.

Customer Service: All of my questions have been answered within 12hrs of me asking. I would estimate that I have asked well over 20 questions back to back as well.

SHIPPING: Yeah I have had two prior orders come earlier than expected and only this last time has there been an issue. Yeah its been longer than I thought and yes it has been a pain waiting, but put your ass in their shoes. YOU IDIOTS who tear down Naps are wasting your time. You think they can just ship thousands of packages all at once?..And from the same hub? Think about it....good way to get busted and a good way to lose all those packages to customs dont ya think?. You cant just ship gear like you ship clothes you fuckin idiots.

If its so easy why dont you HATERS make your own lab in a warehouse in the states and then try and ship all your orders the same day....o yeah thats to much of a risk.

Stop asking how often to check your mail too...thats the dumbest thing I've heard. How often do you wipe your ass?...daily. How often do you brush your teeth?...daily. How often should you check your mail?...DAILY.

You guys remind me of a quote from the movie batman dark knight, "Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck."

My point is this, your order is in their hands so choose your words wisely.

To all you haters------> :flipoff2:

i couldn't do it myself. but 10 other sponsor can. and do.

im still with naps and anabolic we were buddies before he was a naps rep i would like to remain being buddies with him regardless. its not like the reps sent the shit. its not like the reps took all of our money and are laughing at least i hope not..

Last edited:
Laugh Out Loud!!! Come on reps, this shit should have been deleted as soon as it went up because it's as ridiculous as ANYTHING I've ever read on here..

Ummm because it's nothing but an attempt to piss people off and tell them how big of "idiots" or "haters" we are. It's full of sarcasm and even bordering on a threat that we should watch what we say!

haha I know what I just said sounds very very gay, but still.. the point is that I (and many others) have had posts and entire threads deleted that were completely generic compared to this.

Ummm because it's nothing but an attempt to piss people off and tell them how big of "idiots" or "haters" we are. It's full of sarcasm and even bordering on a threat that we should watch what we say!

haha I know what I just said sounds very very gay, but still.. the point is that I (and many others) have had posts and entire threads deleted that were completely generic compared to this.

Shut the fuck up noob! Before I find a place for you in my owned trolls collection.

Shut the fuck up noob! Before I find a place for you in my owned trolls collection.

Oh god NOOO, anything but your owned trolls collection!

Damn, so many internet "tough guys" around these days. Here's an idea, buddy... Just shut up.

I'm on the fence about this, gonna leave it up to GXR if it stays or goes.

Fellas, let's all knock off the "internet threats" and tough guy stuff. Everybody here is a good guy, looking to learn and pass the time waiting on their gear. No back and forth please or I will start deleting posts.

He must be one of those smart monkeys from planet of the apes

Yea our packs our in their hands but we the customers are the people who keep naps up and running. You'd be a little pissed if you've been waiting 3 months and all you got from naps was wait 7-10 more days only to find out your pack never shipped. We are aware this isn't like shipping tshirts but some damn honesty would be appreciated.

what part do u think they are not being honest about?

Back