• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Without Grains

Leever

Helper
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This question is not for lifting or losing weight. I know of a few members here that I trust their suggestions and advice. My wife is nursing and our little one is having thrush and we are trying to get rid of it. We went to a nutrionist that recommended that my wife not eat any grains for the next two weeks or until the thrush cleared up. Does anyone see a problem with this? I don't have a good feeling about removing grains from your diet, but I suppose. Thrush is a yeast infection in an infants mouth and yeast feeds on grains. I was wondering if anyone has a problem with this recommendation of eliminating grains?

As humans lived on a grain-free diet for millions of years and only started eating them about 10,000 years ago, I think that your wife and little one will manage just fine without them. In fact, thrush feeds on sugar & also starch (which gets turned into sugar by an enzyme in saliva).

My wife has been 6 months without any dairy products cause of my sons Cow's Milk Protein Allergy. You would be amazed at how much food has dairy in it.

I would say over a couple of weeks your wife and child will be fine with out any grains.

Back