• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your Rides

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gas prices are higher than ever...

I am going to be downsizing my vehicle and making some changes...

-------------------------------------------

What do you drive now, will you switch, and what are you looking at?

I drive a Mustang. I work at home, so gas isn't much a problem for me.

I have a chevy blazer but I live five minutes from my school/work and two blocks away from all the bars so I don't need to worry about gas.

I have a gas-powered Silverado now...

83.JPG

I am looking at a 2003 Focus wagon with a 5spd, for a commuter car

focuswagon_big.jpg

Then I am looking long term at Sprinters for my roadtrip truck...

sprinter_iglhaut.jpg

I have a 5.0 V8 and travel 65km a day to work and home. I'm looking for a smaller car also.

I drive a Subaru Outback and have no plans to change my current driving habits regardless of higher gas prices.

I did ride my bicycle into work one day this week. 62 miles round trip. Took me about four hours total.

I have a mazdaspeed protege. I get 32 miles to the gallon but I have to put premium in it since its turbo charged. I also drive 80miles a day just to work and back. Gas is started to cut into my sushi eating.

just traded in my 06 4-runner for an 08 civic specifically because of the price of gas. now i just have to wait out the end of my lease on my 05 trailblazer (pig of a car), and I will probably get something smaller with all wheel drive like a cr-v or even a vue.

cars don't matter to me anymore, I would get the smallest, most gas efficient ones I could, but with a little kid at home, I want at least one vehicle that is slightly bigger, but still decent on fuel efficiency, for the storage room and perceived safety.

I've had the same truck since '97...Chevy Silverado. I hate the thought of driving anything else after having driven a truck for so long.....its gonna feel like my butt's dragging the pavement in anything else.

I just ran across a couple of cars that might work for me...A PT Cruiser and a Pontiac vibe. I'd like something even smaller, and more sporty, but I need cubic space for my weekly runs to pick up stuff for the restaurant. Otherwise, I'd be in something more like...
BMW_Z3_M-Roadster_UT_front_quarter.jpg

or maybe..

2006-pontiac-solstice-07.jpg

I'll prolly end up with something like this..

BMW_Isetta_250_yellow_front_quarter.jpg

I drive a van, but after the dog dies I'll buy another sports car. They have changed so much I'm not sure what I like anymore.

I drive a 97 BMW 328is. Its a shitbox, but doesn't eat too much gas. Once i graduate though i'm financing a cert. pre owned car and i have to rethink what i want. I was thinking something along the lines of a BMW 550i (or even a ~2k2 m5), but i'm not going with a huge engine anymore. I might go with an E class, like a 350 or something. Zippy enough but has class.

My buddy just picked up a 2004 S4 6spd. 4.2 litre V8. He's selling it after the summer cause the gas is already hitting him hard. 93 octane is 4.20/gallon give or take 5-10 cents on any given day.

Gas prices are higher than ever...

I am going to be downsizing my vehicle and making some changes...

-------------------------------------------

What do you drive now, will you switch, and what are you looking at?

I drive a 08 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited spec.B. It does not get great gas mileage, but it's not terrible either. I enjoy driving it too much to give it up! However, the non GT Legacy is a very good sedan for the $$$$ and much better gas mileage.

I drive a 08 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited spec.B. It does not get great gas mileage, but it's not terrible either. I enjoy driving it too much to give it up! However, the non GT Legacy is a very good sedan for the $$$$ and much better gas mileage.

True story...

I looked very closely at the outback wagon's

if the deal on the focus falls thru... I may end up w/one

--------------------------------

My problem is... not may companies make small wagons w/manual trans... (that I would buy)

and i wont spend $15k-$30k for a used or new Jetta TDI wagon..

I have a Nissan Altima right now, I would like to get a hybrid or this cool battery powered bike my friend has in his shop, I could use the motor power going to work when I'm in a hurry and then pedal most of the way home when I am not in a rush. But I think my city needs to make better bike lanes so that more people will ride their bikes. One of the biggest hindrances right now are that the bike lane is barely one bike wide and I see cars drifting over the double solid yellow line it's just not very safe.....

07 nissan frontier nismo. i love my truck if i was going to get some thing else i would buy another sports car. i traded my spyder in for the truck. i dont really care bout gas prices ya they suck but i could never drive a clown car to save a little money. the closest thing i have had to a normal car was a 05 vibe i hated that thing so the wife took it. she just got rid of that for a 08 pathfinder.

True story...

I looked very closely at the outback wagon's

if the deal on the focus falls thru... I may end up w/one

--------------------------------

My problem is... not may companies make small wagons w/manual trans... (that I would buy)

and i wont spend $15k-$30k for a used or new Jetta TDI wagon..

Autoblog

Fuck... '07 6.0 liter GMC Denali Crew Cab pickup...the pump hurts trust me. Live in Montana so I do travel alot to the cabin, and such. $100 a tank...

IML Gear Cream!
99' Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition.

Oh yeah, just painted my livingroom, kitchen and hallway and fixed some things around the house. Got a home appraisal coming up so we can get a home equity loan to put solar hot water and electricity on the house, renovate the kitchen and buy a diesel VW Toureg because I'm impressed by it's running the Baja 500 on a single tank and also if I have to I could use Bio-Diesel.....

VW Race Touareg wins Baja 500 class on single tank of diesel - AutoblogGreen

Fuck... '07 6.0 liter GMC Denali Crew Cab pickup...the pump hurts trust me. Live in Montana so I do travel alot to the cabin, and such. $100 a tank...

Montana? Where abouts? My father-in-law is from Montana.....well, born in Canada....but we don't hold it against him.:D

Daily is Honda Prelude. 2.0EX.
Guzzles abit with its twin carbs, but im not fussed.

12-10-07_1651.jpg

Weekend:

2.5 Triumph Spitfire , too many "upgrades" to list. Basically a road/ race car.

a501x328-1.jpg

^ Under going few changes at the moment: (Roof plug)

PICT0148P-1.jpg

In the future, thinking about building a CAV GTR.

wallpaper_06320x200.jpg

2006 Honda Civic.

Good gas mileage, safe, reliable.. it's been a great "first" car for my older brother his final years in college, for me thus far, and hopefully my little brother down the road.

99 mecurry grand marquis and 07 Nissan 350 z....................both for sale so holla at me if your intrested.

norm-447a04d099eed-Back+To+The+Future+2+(1989).jpeg

The gas mileage isn't great, but I have no problem finding cheap gas....

Back