• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why I recommend Z like I do...

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like most people - at first, I was nervous about ordering over the web - and spent many hours researching different labs before choosing Z.

Here's what I found....

Z has more people following him with outstanding recommendations than any other lab ... "hands down." :)

Yes there were bad reviews - but I was able to see ... "those reviews fell into - two categories."

First - there were people working for other labs trying to discredit labs.

Everything they were saying was opposite of what the satisfied customers were saying - no business man could be that good and that bad at the same time ... "never."

Second - there were people who simply read the planted bad reviews and were posting "hear-say" information.

It's not their fault - they were just passing on what they have read.

This led me to Z - and I have now been exclusively with him for over a year - and will not go anywhere else ... "not a chance." :thumbs:

My results have been outstanding with every product I've ran from Z and have been giving my highest recommendations for over a year now on several forums.

Outside of the members taking my advise from my posts - I've had well over a hundred - different - members PM me asking advise about Z's gear and I'm very happy to say - there has only one member let me know he wasn't happy with his order.

In this case ... Z did try to take care of him ... and the member just let it go.

This is an outstanding ratio of customer satisfaction ... "especially in this industry."

This is why you see so many people recommend Z like they do.

I tell these members members - if they order from Z and are not happy...

... I will personally make sure they are take care of ... "they have my personal word and promise on that."

The reason I've been able to do this - is simple...

... "I know Z will take care of them!"

My advise - is to always order whatever you are interested in - and I guarantee ... "you will be happy with your order." :)

Kind of sums it up Repo-Nice post-Happy Holidays-OD

I would have to agree that Z has never let me down and quality is second to none.:winkfinger:

Great post Repo!!! Now there shouldn't be anyone else questioning us Z followers LOL, about why we rep him so much.:winkfinger: Wouldn't that be great, but I am sure there will be others who question us becuase we fly the Z banner and try to discredit whatever we say do to that. Again thanks for this Repo hopefully it helps people out when making a decision.

I like Z because the meds are properly dosed, clean and priced fairly.

Repo well said for sure.

Myself was VERY leary about online and checked a lot of sponsors and prices, and Z had great prices and a goof rep. Once i tried the gear was very happy, but what really got me was the customer service and have made some new friends! Have nothing but good things to say, just placed order to try there HGH and Deca so I am excited for next cycle. Have a shit load of test just waiting to be used!!! :clapping:

Repo well said for sure.

Myself was VERY leary about online and checked a lot of sponsors and prices, and Z had great prices and a goof rep. Once i tried the gear was very happy, but what really got me was the customer service and have made some new friends! Have nothing but good things to say, just placed order to try there HGH and Deca so I am excited for next cycle. Have a shit load of test just waiting to be used!!! :clapping:

OHHHHH - HGH - you're going to love it! :clapping:

I'm running his Deca and hGH right now - and the results are amazing!

You are right about the customer service and all the close friends here - who also welcome everyone with open arms...

I've become good friends with Z over the last year - and I will tell you guys - Z is one of the nicest guys and nothing less than a true gentleman who cares about his customers more than I can express.

This is why you guys experience such good customer service.

@ David - LOL - I'll still get those members who jump in once in a while (mostly other forums) and say ... "Repo only posts abut Z - ree'nee ree'nee ree'nee - boo-hoo."

I just think - you fool - you haven't done your homework - OK, you'll get screwed by some other source and well see you in a few months ... "they always come back - and we still give them respect." :)

As customers of Z...

All we have to do - and should do - is post our honest experience - 100% truthful - no fluff - no bull shit ... "just the truth."

We owe this respect to the members - and we also owe this to Z for busting his balls everyday - to make everyone happy in such an emotionally challenged industry.

Oops ... "did I say that out loud?"

Yes I did - most of us are rational - but as we all know, so many people start off thinking they can look like Arnold :lifter: ... in a month ... "maybe two." :hmmm:

^^Exactly!!! Great post Repo, spit the truth out will ya LOL!!!

IML Gear Cream!
^^Exactly!!! Great post Repo, spit the truth out will ya LOL!!!

Yeah exactly dav1!

That's all we ask for in any review - no fluff - no bull shit ... "just the truth."

In all of my reviews I will actually try and tone back a little so I don't ever give any fals expectations to our friends here.

I was very hesitant to post my one year thread because my results were extreme - and didnt want anyone to have the same expectations.

For anyone new reading this - I was recovering from a major surgery and totally doubled my growth expectations.

It was all due to Z's gear 100% - start to finish.

Im not gonna read this but does free gear have something to do with it?

^^^ i'm pretty sure most of these guys (including OP) don't really get a bunch of free gear. i know i sure as hell don't but i rep Z to anyone who asks. just because of the good quality, the service, the wait time, and the fact that i've had zero problems in the half dozen or so times i went his way. just my 2 cents dude

Im not gonna read this but does free gear have something to do with it?

No No -

I've been backing Z from my very first order - which was actually on another forum ... and was well before Z knew who I was.

Like I said - I've been recommending Z - and guaranteeing, he will take care off of his customers - "based on MY experience."

No need to read this - take it or leave it...

... "it's really that simple."

OHHHHH - HGH - you're going to love it! :clapping:

I'm running his Deca and hGH right now - and the results are amazing!

You are right about the customer service and all the close friends here - who also welcome everyone with open arms...

I've become good friends with Z over the last year - and I will tell you guys - Z is one of the nicest guys and nothing less than a true gentleman who cares about his customers more than I can express.

This is why you guys experience such good customer service.

@ David - LOL - I'll still get those members who jump in once in a while (mostly other forums) and say ... "Repo only posts abut Z - ree'nee ree'nee ree'nee - boo-hoo."

I just think - you fool - you haven't done your homework - OK, you'll get screwed by some other source and well see you in a few months ... "they always come back - and we still give them respect." :)

As customers of Z...

All we have to do - and should do - is post our honest experience - 100% truthful - no fluff - no bull shit ... "just the truth."

We owe this respect to the members - and we also owe this to Z for busting his balls everyday - to make everyone happy in such an emotionally challenged industry.

Oops ... "did I say that out loud?"

Yes I did - most of us are rational - but as we all know, so many people start off thinking they can look like Arnold :lifter: ... in a month ... "maybe two." :hmmm:

very true ^^^ good post Repo

Their reps are the best and they add goddies when they screw up!!

Back