• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kevin Levrone Comeback Announcement

Interesting news

Would definately like to see that. How old is he really, he doesn't say in the interview

40 something

When Kevin 1st hit the pro level when I was like 20yrs old, I thought he was the freakiest BB I had ever seen. Arms, delts, and traps like no one else at the time. This was around 20yrs ago, but over the years I think he started acting a little wierder each year with his band and he lolst focus years ago I feel.

I just read this on fb. Fantastic news, one of my fav bb physiques of all time.

Different sources have different DOB's for him. They all seem to agree that he was born on July 16th. But the years vary between '64, '65, and '68. Personally, I don't get a "gut" feeling that he's going to compete. It'd definitely be cool, but he better be ready to seriously "gear up", and that's something he appears to be against based on his interviews in recent years. But who knows?! :geewhiz:

Kevin will not make a come back, I sware!!! I love Kev but his health will not allow him to do this anymore. I will put money on it. Maybe a guest pose from time to time but thats it guys. Kev was one of the best along with Mike Francois.....

I though Levrone was finished from all the steroid abuse .. . he was never my favorite , it was Bob Paris , he was such a cute guy .

Different sources have different DOB's for him. They all seem to agree that he was born on July 16th. But the years vary between '64, '65, and '68. Personally, I don't get a "gut" feeling that he's going to compete. It'd definitely be cool, but he better be ready to seriously "gear up", and that's something he appears to be against based on his interviews in recent years. But who knows?! :geewhiz:

haha a bodybuilder who is against gearing up?.....that's like a virgin prostitute!

He won't comeback IMO.. Not that he can't, but the dieting was always an issue with Kev.. Dude slept in his basement with guns and swords telling himself he was in a war competing for the O.. I know Shawn Ray interviewed him and he--back in the day--always contemplated suicide. I hope he does though.. Kevin's a warrior!!!!

If he does Masters Olympia he really needs to size up, in vid his neck area is the size of a girls, not and never impressed with him! Trained legs with him once in Maryland when he had some size to him never mentioned anything about using the juice but kept telling me i'll customize a diet routine and program that will get u big as me. Its all a marketing scheme, he will never compete again plus never a big fan of his especially now after seeing him in video. Here is to Keven Levrone:jerkit:

Last edited:
Really? Not one person questioned why Levrone never even shows up in the video? Ridiculous!

Really? Not one person questioned why Levrone never even shows up in the video? Ridiculous!

????

levrone-is-right-thurr.JPG

IML Gear Cream!
If you want Kevin to come back, what you need to do is INSULT him. No joke. If Zane had never offended Arnold backstage at the '79 Olympia, Arnie wouldn't have come back and stolen the Olympia from him. I say stolen, because Zane looked betted than Arnold, but Arnold had better hair.

Tell Levrone he's washed up and can't hang with the current crop -- and you'll see the Maryland Muscle Machine come back at 260lbs SHREDDED and HARD. He'll back the BLADE look like the butter knife. Levrone is wider than Heath and at 100% bring classic lines that just may topple Cutler's Refridgerator aesthetics.

p.s.
Can someone hack into my account and give me a cool Decadrol banner on my page. lol

Kevin is my fav bber of all time and I hope he can pull it together and come back hes 46 so a little old but would love to see him pull it off

I gave you a Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 banner. :)

I love it :) Though... Deca Drol Max is the numero uno ph from IML in my book :)

1:40 CHUCKY... LATSPREAD....I watch this video daily. The song is on, the physique is on, it's perfect.
I too love Kevin... but Full Blown... never got into his band much, sounded like DMB and DM Band is good for only 1 thing...swooning sorority girls. Sorority girls at FLorida loved Dave Matthews, not sure why. Oh yeah.. bodybuilding... lol... Kevin @ 100% vs. Phil at 100% would be interesting. 46 is NOT old.... AL BECKLESS looked his best (and placed his best) at 49.

ab46.jpg

Another guy that might come back for a Masters show is the Dennis James.... could you imagine? DJ, Levrone, I bet then maybe Flex Wheeler might come back. And with all those guys in the mix, you know Shawn Ray would come back. It would be like the class of 1998 or something. :)

Last edited:
Kevin is my fav bber of all time and I hope he can pull it together and come back hes 46 so a little old but would love to see him pull it off

^^ this. And, in that video he only trained for 5 months for the O and got second. Kevin is known to take a shit load of time out of the gym before prep.. I hope he does it! Favorite of all time!!!

Kevin seriously dude your health is more important than competing against these uber monsters

Back