• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Active members on this forum

these threads havent moved all week

I pop in once every day or two. Just to see if there's a new train wreck.

:coffee:

I've been back lately. KOS was made a mod? Where the fuck has he been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
It's amazing to see the original drse guys coming through again. Too bad no one else shows their fucking face

Sil got married!

Sil got married!

..... IM members, always the last to know, well good luck Sil, we all hope you're happy, the invitation must of got lost in the mail.. i thought something was going on when your posts became less &, less funny.. a sign of 'impending doom' aka 'wedded bliss'.... we know you're a good man , and you will make your husband a very happy guy..... [hey Captn' thx for the wedding pic][Sil's hubby is 5" taller]... :thinking:
brendon_chris2.jpg

:(

and you guys wonder why I don't post anymore (or don't wonder-whichever)
you're all mean as shit to me

I post every 8th day thus consider myself to be the most devoted ASF member.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I'm here but barley, I'm just glad to see reddog fend off the ravages of old age and escape the nursing home often enough that he has time to sneak into a public library so he can jack off to IM

Yo, I made my way over. Expect a lot of post from this guy. I'm about to turn this place, Gay. I'm sure everyone's ok with that, your all a bunch of fags anyway.

I'm here but barley, I'm just glad to see reddog fend off the ravages of old age and escape the nursing home often enough that he has time to sneak into a public library so he can jack off to IM

that moo moo your wearing in your avi barley covers you....:coffee:

Back