• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Anavar

Bradd

Newbie
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey,guys.Just wonder how much anavar should I use during the cycle-30mg or 50mg?.I suppose to run winstrol 50mg eod also
 
Are you in a rush.. ???

Tell us more about you and your planned cycle please.. Like how old .. hgt.. wght.. how many cycles before this one.. What else are you taking on this cycle.. etc etc..

If you want bro's to chime in..

Hey,guys.Just wonder how much anavar should I use during the cycle-30mg or 50mg?.I suppose to run winstrol 50mg eod also

 
Just a beach season preparing-6 weeks lean cycle to start my summer vac right.Winstrol 50mg+anavar 50mg..just wonder I should start with 30 up to 50mg..any thoughts?
 
Got it. Bro.. var and winny work great together.. If you use the 2.. you shouldn't need more than 20-30mg each.

You are running testosterone with them right???

Just a beach season preparing-6 weeks lean cycle to start my summer vac right.Winstrol 50mg+anavar 50mg..just wonder I should start with 30 up to 50mg..any thoughts?
 
Got it. Bro.. var and winny work great together.. If you use the 2.. you shouldn't need more than 20-30mg each.

You are running testosterone with them right???
Yes, Test P.
 
Var is so fucking overrated. Tbol is better, Winny, sdrol, dmz, epistane is even better.
 
Back
Top