• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anterior Cervical Discectomy and fusion

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well got a bit of bad new I have 2 bulging discs in my neck they want to do a Anterior Cervical Discectomy and fusion any of you guys had it done?

I know of one person that had it done some 20 yrs ago...so im assuming its probably a simpler procedure now than when he had it done

I have a cpl of discs that aren't so hot in my neck from an accident but I stick to my physical therapy for it and it feels alright for the most part...chronic pain but not enough to ruin my life

Yeah it kind of a pain don't know if you remember I had a disc bulge in my back earlier this year got it fixed hit the gym may 1 and haven't looked back. It is a little more than chronic pain thou it affects my left hand I drop crap all the time from it. I don't really want to do it going to try some lyrica and injections to see if they can get the nerve that is getting pinched to behave. Depressing really.

I had the exact same thing with the left hand /dropping thing and a lovely stabbing pain in my wrist
was from a car accident

statistically the symptoms go away whether you have the surgery or not within a certain time frame...but after that time frame (which I cant remember right now) if the pain or neuropathy is still there then the surgery will probably be needed..

gabapentin and physical therapy fixed me up pretty well...
lingering weird pain once ina while in my wrist from it but when it first happened I couldn't turn my head so a pretty vast improvement

c5/c6 disc space if I remember right too...

ask for pt with manual traction and massage..if its written up that way your ins should cover it...
feels like heaven after theyve brutalized you with pt

Yep you are right it is c5/c6/c7 I think i might get him do that and see what happens. I was worried I needed to hurry up since I thought the contract I was on with work was ending. I just got word 5 min ago its been extended for 2 years so I will give the pain med/ injections a shot.

Back