• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody Else?

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it just me, or is anybody else absolutely SICK of seeing sideline camera shots of scowling coaches? Whazzizzname Avazzano from the Cowgirls is the worst, but who really gives a shyt about seeing the coach's face after every stinkin' play? What ever happened to the good old days of showing people in the crowd? I hate the Deadskins, but loved watching pictures of the Hoggettes. And the Dog Pound in Cleveland, talk about party central. Watching a Raider's game with some dude in silver and black paint wearing a suit of armor, complete with spikes, WOW. At a lot of games the crowd is more interesting than the game. It's ALWAYS more interesting than seeing Marty Shitzenheimer turning multiple shades of purple.:confused:

Very good point! To be honest I had not realized they had stopped showing the crowd but your right.

Back