• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Anyone use either of these labs?

HtownN00b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Geneticz labs
or
Global performance labs

I am not trying to discuss any source info.
â??????MODSâ??????
I did consult with the right person about posting anything with the name and I got the green light.

The last thing I would want is for something to happen because I honestly love both of these, however there is very little input I could find about quality...I have seen a few posts on another board but I think its just a ???really close to home??? situation

anyway, in my last cycle I used 30mg ED of Geneticz labs dbol
and the only GPL compound I have used is deca and was at 400mg/wk

any input/feedback would be cool..like I said both have treated me well and I used the deca in conduction with some nandrodex300..Let???s just say it was a great cycle

PCT time though :(
hahaha
I should take 16 weeks of but i think ill go 18 to be safe.
Thanks fam
-HtownN00b

vicious 13

Registered Member
Reaction score
My bro ran performance said he liked it but now just uses any leftovers I have

HtownN00b

Registered Member
Reaction score
My bro ran performance said he liked it but now just uses any leftovers I have
word I think it may be a name however I think the lab puts out multiple different labels so i guess different lines..I have some new batch of test and deca this time..just gonna hold on to it for next time :)

HtownN00b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Photoon5-29-12at930PM3.jpg

Mrassi745

Reaction score
I just got some from that lab idk much about it did you like it ? Did it work ?

Tris10

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im assuming its an illusion lol I think he's just hold the bottle really close to the camera and his arm happens to be placed at an angle to look like he's supporting the bottle with it.

HtownN00b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im assuming its an illusion lol I think he's just hold the bottle really close to the camera and his arm happens to be placed at an angle to look like he's supporting the bottle with it.

old ass thread but its a 60ml..I didn't think anyone would question the size seeing as how I have seen a billion pictures where a 10ml looks like a 100ml ;) it was a tasty bottle though..

HtownN00b

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just got some from that lab idk much about it did you like it ? Did it work ?
hey bro sorry for the last response..like really late. PM me because if you got ahold of this stuff I'm assuming we're in the same area. The Geneticz dbol was through the roof man at 50mg a day strength, aggression, everything was through the roof. The GPL deca was bomb but I haven't gotten anything else from that lab..I believe globogenics is what GPL turned into..all in all everything was great