Everyone loves french fries but unfortunately that???s one crunch to stay away from when trying to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. Here???s a recipe to help satisfy your craving! Avocados are a superfood! They are packed with antioxidants, protein ad fiber and are a great source of unsaturated fats (the good ones)! They are great for curbing your appetite and aid in weight loss because the fats keep you feeling full and help you stray away from sweets later on.
Warning: These fries ARE ADDICTING and avocado???s are not necessarily a low calorie food so I recommend only making one serving (1/4 avocado) per batch so that you???re not tempted to go overboard! In this recipe I dip the avocado slices in an egg but I have also previously used Safflower oil instead of an egg and the results are just as great!
*Note: I didn???t really measure out the seasonings. I just pretty much started throwing a little of each together until it was to my preference.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut the avocado into thin slices
3. In a bowl, beat the egg and add seasonings to your own taste
4. Dip the cut avocado slices in the egg mixture and place onto a greased aluminum foil lined cookie sheet
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !