• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best peptide to burn fat while running hgh

bayou boy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been doing some research and from what I've read HGH fragment 176-191 and cjc-1295 are supposed to be two of the best peptides to melt fat. Anyone ever run either of these while using HGH? I know most will say to run t3&t4 or clen but I really don't like using either. Whats the best peptide you have used for melting fat if not either of the ones I listed and was you running hgh with it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That sux figured I would of got more input on this topic

I tried GW501 and saw nothing

broccoli..broccoli is the best peptide to lose fat

uhh..but srsly...I tried gw501516 way back when and noticed decent cardio endurance which helped me burn fat..

Im slowly stockpiling igf lr3 but will also be running gh with it...so ya...idk

no dac + ghrp 6 100/200 split. use when hgh is not active in ur system as hgh negates rise from peps IIRC

igf-lr3.ipam and cjc, hgh and even mt2 all has helped me .

Yeah..mt2 is greatly overlooked for fat burning..I forget the exact mechanism

IML Gear Cream!
I get sick on MT2....I get good color, but I can't deal with the sick like feeling.

/V

I ordered this for me to also help with appetite. I purchased frag n CJC for wife to help aid in fat loss

I use GHRP-6 for appetite stimulation...especially during a bulk. Or if I'm running a long bulk with EQ, and the hunger pains fade away with EQ...(because they do after a few weeks) I will run GHRP-6 to keep me hungry and help me push down those extra cals needed. Good stuff.

/V

I get sick on MT2....I get good color, but I can't deal with the sick like feeling.

/V

I get a little sick if the dose is too high but there's a different mechanism at play with fat burning..
something with the melanocort system that I can't quite remember

I would rec a Mod GRF(1-29) and GHRP2 or 6 combo. 100mcg 3-4x a day. mixed with HGH your doing to likely like the results : )

I get a little sick if the dose is too high but there's a different mechanism at play with fat burning..
something with the melanocort system that I can't quite remember

I hoghly rec 0.2-0.5mg per dose of MT2 to avoid tummy upset. i find passing 0.5 makes me feel off. 0.3mg is a good dose IMO

things that all work well for fat lose for me .ipam,cjc,igflr3 ,hgh,mt2,t3,var,winny ,mast,tren,test. and yes I know all those are not pep just saying. i have ran all that super low dose of all those with zero side effects and great results. i can not even think about running high dose of those things the results would be unreal.

Back