Here???s a recipe for a low carb bread made with broccoli, egg and flaxmeal. This bread is high in both fiber and protein and contains minimal carbs. Broccoli is also considered a superfood because of all of the vitamins and minerals it provides. While this isn???t your ordinary buttery bread loaf, it still tastes great and is a fantastic addition to your new ???carb-free??? menu! I cut my loaf in half and made it into two slices but you can also cut it into four slices if you want them smaller.
2 Cups Broccoli Florets
2 Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Steam broccoli
3. In a bowl, beat the egg and egg whites
4. Add in flax, baking powder, almond milk and cooked broccoli
5. Pour the contents into a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden
6. Remove form oven, let cool, and enjoy!
For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !