• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Chemotherapy is a Waste of Money

botamico

Elite Member
Reaction score
Interesting video. He was right on point about the profits from pharmaceutical companies. It's a shame that profits are put over peoples health.

Garnet Donald

Registered Member
Reaction score
This man has to be one of the greats, he speaks truthfully and openly on matters that I have always believed. At last someone speaks the truth.

Bosinda

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is always hard going for the next CT scan and hoping every thing is ok. My husband had his right kidney removed in July 2019 and scans up until this August were clear. In Sept urologist said the cancer had metastised in his stomach and another tumour was growing behind where his kidney was. It is now stage 4 and he is on an immuno-therapy called pazopanib with. After just over three weeks he has had a better weekend as he has had every side effect possible. See the oncologist on Thursday.

Don't give up hope, there will be something out there for him. He has coped well with all he has been through and I'm sure the chemo must have helped some. What are they doing next? Keep positive and best wishes to you both.