• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Deca and stacking for joint rehab

AlleyKat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am recovering from recent knee surgery from a sports injury many years ago and looking to strenghten the tendons, ligaments, and muscle groups around and in the knee joints. I have tried standard weight training and otc supp's to no avail over the past years. What can I do or take to facilitate this process and minimize future problems. I was told Deca is good for joints.

Iron Dragon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro, best combo here, but just take it easy. A little Test, Deca, var, and GH. You'll recover in a fraction of the time. Remember though, your not cycling for growth, it is for recovery and connective tissue repair, etc.

Stay away from everything else. And make sure test is not to high as it is only in there to keep test levels high enough to keep you feeling normal and combating deca dick.

Good luck bro. Any questions PM me. I have been hurt so many times and recovery is like a sub-specialty for me, lol.

sassy69

BEEFCAKE
Registered Member
Reaction score
EQ is more about connective tissue - deca's aromatization helps lube the joints, tho you have to deal w/ all the other places the water shows up as well - like your face.

Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate (NPP) is the shorter acting deca that also has that joint healing aspect but less water. I've not seen a deca - NPP comparison as to "% better or worse" in the "joint healing", but if you have issues w/ moonface, it might be an alternative.

AlleyKat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm a newb...what is eq? BTW, thanks Dragon and Assay, all info is appreciated! I did a cycle of test & dbol about 2 years ago with good results,but did little for my knee. My over-all goal is knee rehab then some solid mass. At 5'11" and 165 lbs...I'd like to hit 195 lbs and be able to maintain it for considerably less than the cost of GH. Sadly I don't make that kind of cash.

johnson 45

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro I had back fucking knees for years, I could not squat at all. Then I did Deca for 10 weeks and I have never ever had any pain ever again! And that was 8 years ago Dude!

I would throw some test in though, cause you will be able to use your knees, but your dick will be dead.

sassy69

BEEFCAKE
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm a newb...what is eq? BTW, thanks Dragon and Assay, all info is appreciated! I did a cycle of test & dbol about 2 years ago with good results,but did little for my knee. My over-all goal is knee rehab then some solid mass. At 5'11" and 165 lbs...I'd like to hit 195 lbs and be able to maintain it for considerably less than the cost of GH. Sadly I don't make that kind of cash.

EQ = equipoise.

In terms of availability & cost, I think deca & eq are comparable, definitely much cheaper than GH.

In terms of gains, I think EQ gains are slower coming , but they are gains, as opposed to water, whereas deca has gains, but in terms of weight, you now have a decent water component as well.

AlleyKat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay, after talking with a couple of individuals who cycle regularly, We have come up with a stacked cycle that covers growth and recovery...I think. Always lookin for further input : Test/Deca/Anadrol along with the est inhibitors and organ protectors.

ANY THOUGHTS?