• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dnp

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone tried this? Where can one buy it?

Don't think any sponsor on here carries it ATM.
Good drug when used in moderation.

there's been a lot of deaths using that shit, probably best to stay away... imo

im using it right now, it's safe if you respect it. whoever says it's dangerous/you're going to die, is just a parrot. you can order from D-hacks or Dinitro

oh yeah, I broke out in a mild rash... you are going to want to take an anti-histamine before you start DNP and during its administration.. Benadryl is ok but Claritin really fixed the problem for me.. ive also read that Claritin helps to prevent "tren cough" (don't quote me on that though).

your a rare breed donkey, always going big, the shit scares me though. your right though lots of people use it and are fine

your a rare breed donkey, always going big, the shit scares me though. your right though lots of people use it and are fine

I used to feel the same way about DNP, slin, gh, even tren.. because of all the horror stories you hear about. I honestly believe those stories and side effects are pushed by the people who use the drugs the most... they just want the edge for themselves and don't want other people to benefit. DNP is by far the best fat loss drug there is.. and IMO, is safer than clen and t3

I used to feel the same way about DNP, slin, gh, even tren.. because of all the horror stories you hear about. I honestly believe those stories and side effects are pushed by the people who use the drugs the most... they just want the edge for themselves and don't want other people to benefit. DNP is by far the best fat loss drug there is.. and IMO, is safer than clen and t3

I definitely agree. As long as you know what to expect find a dose that's right for you stop thinking everyone is the same. There is no set amount that you should do and definitely don't want to start high. Later in the cycle that stuff does start to get to you once it builds up. Sweating like a pig and rash Yep.

IML Gear Cream!

^^^^like ^^^^^

Would DNP be useful if you were at 10% BF and looking to go single digits?

Of course diet.

man thats crazy! i love slin and aas, but when it comes to supplements that may promote apoptosis i stray away. check out this study on dnp never tried it and am not planning to. T3 was great but i noticed my strength gains were about same while burning mad fat. like everyone says you cant be a clean diet and some nice easy cardio :D
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.023/abstract

I used DNP for 3 weeks and it worked awesome. No rash or anything, just a lot of sweating....especially at night. I started with 250mg for about 4 days and then went up to 500mgs for 14 days and then finished 3 days at 250mg. I had to sleep on a towel at night or the bed and pillow were soaked. Wife kept asking me what was wrong. I lost 17lbs during that time. Very nasty if not respected. No need to go crazay, run a 3 week cycle and see how it goes. No way I would have done 750mg but some do!

famusone

no rash from dnp, no serious sweats either...some sweating nothing profuse

man thats crazy! i love slin and aas, but when it comes to supplements that may promote apoptosis i stray away. check out this study on dnp never tried it and am not planning to. T3 was great but i noticed my strength gains were about same while burning mad fat. like everyone says you cant be a clean diet and some nice easy cardio :D
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.023/abstract

t3 is an awful compound.. very catabolic among other things. To Christean, im not sure how helpful it will be to get sub 10%.. I imagine it would be helpful if and only if diet and cardio are on point. People make the mistake of thinking that anything about the non-natural bodybuilding lifestyle is healthy.. injecting yourself with copious amounts of hormones, taking insulin (which can kill you in a number of different ways and/or make you diabetic), hgh (which can cause cardiomyopathy iirc, diabetes and a number of other bad things), clen which can cause cardiac remodeling..etc.. etc.. even stuffing yourself with tons of food is very bad for you and very hard on your body.. don't be fooled.

agreed but imo the difference is i am able to control what im doing. in regards to apoptosis dang man thats out of reach. abuse of slin is often because others misread the iu for diff measurement marks and hormones if not abused wont do nearly as much

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I'd say start even lower than 250.... maybe 100. Ive never used it but have several good buddies who have. 200-300 seems to be a good spot to stray around with minimum sides and solid results.

no rash from dnp, no serious sweats either...some sweating nothing profuse

If you got Dinitros DNP that would change. Ask Standard Donkey. Dinitro probably the best DNP out there!

Dinitro's stuff is the bomb. That is the lowest capsule he makes it in is 250mg...that I know of. Just be safe and build up to tolerance!!

IML Gear Cream!
Dinitro's stuff is the bomb. That is the lowest capsule he makes it in is 250mg...that I know of. Just be safe and build up to tolerance!!

Some, not all, but some will change to lower if needed. Idk if this particular place will though.

If you got Dinitros DNP that would change. Ask Standard Donkey. Dinitro probably the best DNP out there!

side effects are dose-dependent (and sensitivity dependent). IIRC, it's also important if it's crystal or powder. the stuff I got from dinitro is crystal

t3 is an awful compound.. very catabolic among other things. To Christean, im not sure how helpful it will be to get sub 10%.. I imagine it would be helpful if and only if diet and cardio are on point. People make the mistake of thinking that anything about the non-natural bodybuilding lifestyle is healthy.. injecting yourself with copious amounts of hormones, taking insulin (which can kill you in a number of different ways and/or make you diabetic), hgh (which can cause cardiomyopathy iirc, diabetes and a number of other bad things), clen which can cause cardiac remodeling..etc.. etc.. even stuffing yourself with tons of food is very bad for you and very hard on your body.. don't be fooled.

Agreed brother! The only thing that is truly healthy for young men like you and myself is ensuring that there is plenty of tren in our system at all times. Lol!

But yes the fellow up a few post made a very good point that a dedicated diet and solid workout routine can get you in the single digits.

I came to that realization late in the game and spent many dollars on unnecessary chemicals. Once I walked what I talked and got my diet dialed in i gained muscle while losing fat. I stayed 200lbs for 4months working out 5 to 6 days a week, but I went from a 36inch waist to a 32 inch waist. Diet was the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he made 100mg caps for me at my request

Anyone get weaker at the gym from it? I read reports of that.

Damn DNP a blast from the past.
Started with 100 all the way to 700 a total of 21 days.
Def have to stay hydrated, v8 juice helped, benedryl, lots of water.
The sweating was pretty bad, yellow sheets. Strength stayed the same in the gym as far as I remember.
Avg weight loss about a 1lb a day maybe slightly less total of 18lbs or so
Key was to start with 100 then when you build tolerance move to 200 and so on. I'd say 700 is tops. I was at this dose 2 days and I was done. You get fucking hot from the inside.
700 is not for everyone if 500 works dont go to 700..more is better approach doesnt apply to DNP

I dont do this anymore so not a clue who may carry it. But Pls do your homework nasty stuff

T3 is not that bad, ppl using the shit at crazy dosages is what compounds it's catabolic effects.

T3 is not that bad, ppl using the shit at crazy dosages is what compounds it's catabolic effects.

I would say it's pretty catabolic at any decent dosage. At the same time I think if used properly you will be fine on it.

I would say it's pretty catabolic at any decent dosage. At the same time I think if used properly you will be fine on it.

I think so, I dont abuse it 12.5mcg in most cases and 25mcg top dosage seems fine for me. I really dont need any more than that. Tight diet and some cardio goes a long way.

Back