• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

EK's Hyge's

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm not sure about Heavy but I got some goodies to test for you guys. These Hyge's come from EK. We have been wanting to test them and see how they stack up. EK wanted it to be unbiased so Heavy should be testing his soon. This is going to be a monumental test. This will allow us to see exactly how different people test to the same substance. Invaluable IMO since Heavy's discovery that he tested what would be considered "low"on pharm grade stuff.

I will be trying to do this test tomorrow. Question is, should I run a full 10iu or just an 8iu test? Seeing as these hyges only come in 8iu vials. Heavy I need you to make the call so we both test these the exact same way. I will be injecting IM into my delt with a slin pin 3hrs before the blood test. I will be using .1ml of bac water per 2iu of GH if you really want to know.

My first test was kigtropins. Result = BUNK
My sec ond test was novotropins. Result = Pass (One of the few I've ever seen on here that were so high)
This will be my 3rd GH test and it will be along with a complete blood test to see how my cycle is going.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hyges.JPG
    Hyges.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 411

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Pictures per request. I was the one who fucked the label up. Didn't come that way. Not sure why they are crooked but you can see what needs to be seen. Fucking mac.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 39
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 38

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Smartass! :lol: ^^^^

keith1569

Registered Member
Reaction score
If they r Ur's they r nice.
Need a cheaper product. 200iu for 650 is to rich for my blood

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Grozny

Registered Member
Reaction score
My favorite GH the last test I did run on Hygetropin is was very pure 95>98% - comparable to Saizen or western hGH. There are many fakes so be careful. The real product should have a verifiable code on it.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sorry brother I thought you were making fun of my rotated pics. Yes they are mine. EK sent them to me and Heavy so we could have two different independent testers of the same product to show you guys. I agree that it's a little steep but if they are proven to be legit and are consistent, then IMO it's worth the extra to know that you are getting a great product every time. I'd rather pay 50 cents more per IU than make an order for 10kits that turn out to be 100% bunk. Ask me how I know.

My favorite GH the last test I did run on Hygetropin is was very pure 95>98% - comparable to Saizen or western hGH. There are many fakes so be careful. The real product should have a verifiable code on it.

Thanks for the input Grozny. Like I said, EK hooked us up with these so we did not receive the box.

keep fighting the good fight sloppy and heavy ....this is good stuff and invaluable to this forum
Snake

No problem brother. I really enjoy helping people out so they don't waste their money. As you know, I'm a rep for EK but I have been and will always be 100% honest with everyone about the products. I will not recommend something that I wouldn't use myself.

**Update**
Today was my GF's birthday so instead of taking my blood test after class, I went and got a bunch of flowers and balloons and what not to put a smile on her face. I also had to go pick up her kayak that was her present so I did not get to take the blood test.

With that said, I did take 6iu of the hyge's this morning to test the waters. So far I have had zero sides from my dose this morning. Take this with a grain of salt because when I did a previous test that came back at 34 I had no sides with that either and thought they were bunk. I've also been extremely inconsistent with my GH doses so my levels might not be built up enough.

BigBadBen

Registered Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how these stack up to the ones I tested at 22.2 subq @ 3:15 in. 10iu dose

exphys88

Registered Member
Reaction score
You rock sloppy! I will be testing some pharma grade soon to establish a baseline for myself.

JMedic79

Registered Member
Reaction score

i have a buddy that got the army to pay for his 6 month supply of pharm grade hgh. can't wait to get back stateside and visit the freaking amazing clinic that does this. i called bullshit on him, but apparently it's legit.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
My apologies for the delay brothers. Finals got in the way. I went in and got my test done and should know the results soon! Stay tuned.

Heavy you wanna take a guess on this? I'm guessing mid 30's.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
He probably sold out after heavy posted his results. People have been begging for legit GH.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
As I predicted. This GH is really good. I just got the results and they came back at 36.7. I will post the labs later. I'm walking out the door to the gym.

tie80

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did the security code work on the site? Are these the .com.cn or .cn version?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Been using about 3iu daily of these Hyge's and they are definitely the real deal.

malk

In the colonies
Registered Member
Reaction score
get yourself a good ai mate:winkfinger:

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Results are awesome.

Give us the exact time interval so we can post it in the summary thread brother.

hypo_glycemic

Registered Member
Reaction score
Those are really good #'s.. Those are definitely gtg.. Thanks Sloppy

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Exact time frame:

7:00AM: Injected 10iu IM into delt via slin pin.
10:18: Blood Draw

This was also a fasted test if that matters to you.

dirtbiker666

Registered Member
Reaction score
i have a buddy that got the army to pay for his 6 month supply of pharm grade hgh. can't wait to get back stateside and visit the freaking amazing clinic that does this. i called bullshit on him, but apparently it's legit.

In for details!!!!!!! Pm if you dont want to put it out there pleasseeee :daydream: