• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone im new too this site but from what ive read it seems really informative and has help me out alot! ive done my research and i just need some advice. ive been working out for about 4 years now and am in my early 20s. i feel like ive reach my natural potential or close to it and now im looking to take it to the next level, ive done my research and ive been looking into dianabol and winstrol. im looking to put on some mass but dont want the bloat or gyno (i already have it a little from when i was younger and fat) i was just curious about what would be best to tart off with. also where is a credible place to get it? i know a body builder who can get it but i honestly dont trust him. so figured id ask on here. is napsgear legit or no? any advice is appreciated! thanks everyone

Hey look at me and my sig.

What's your current stats? How's your diet? and how can you assure you reached you genetic limits?

Negged for no tren :coffee:

WOW! Ok, I get the fact that you scared to pin, at your age you should be. But here's the messed up part. Pinning is easier on your body than those orals you want to take... What are your stats?
What are your goals?
Your seriously way too young to start this. the reason older guys do it is so that we can have the hormone levels of a 20yr old. hormonally you are where we want to be. you probably done need better genes or hormones just WAY more food and give it time, like your mind your muscles are still young and juvenile... they will develop and mature as you get older. This is one game that as you get older you can look better, so be patient. I know that's easier said than done but it's true. No sense in possibly risking Hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life (1-2 shots every week FOREVER) just because you want to be bigger faster.

Do your homework learn more then in 5-10-15 years revisit this idea if your still not where you want to be. Someone will still be here to guide you. good luck!

Back