• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the P/RR/S crew...A TASTE OF II!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Rissole
Intermediate = Rock & Firestorm
Advanced = Rissole & Tank :p

Thanks Eric, unfortunately i'm on holidays form Tuesday so i'll be lifting by myself so that might make the power tweak hard, then when i get back i'm about 2-3 weeks outta my comp.
Comp finished will be back into a bulk and P/RR/S II :thumbs:
Something to look forward to :D

Are you still recomending the same tempo's??

CORRECTION!!

Advanced=Sapphire
:p

Originally posted by CowPimp
GoPro, what is your definition of intermediate and advanced?

I do plan on switching to your routine eventually. I'm going to begin using a variation of your workout starting Monday. However, I am going to cut out shock week. After a few cycles like that I will bring in shock week. A friend of mine just started your P/RR/S routine and he says he has "fallen in love."

This is tough to pin down, but as a general rule I consider beginner to be lifting consistently for less than a year. An intermediate to be lifting for up to 3 years, and an advanced 3 + years.

Originally posted by Burner02
I like the book idea. Hey, you could do a book tour!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....:thumb:

Originally posted by Rissole

Are you still recomending the same tempo's??

Yes.

Thanks to everyone that is using my program and takes the time to post how much you like it and what type of results you have been getting.

Thanks also to my P/RR/S warriors who have the experience to help answer questions about the program when I'm not here...Rissole, Tank, FS, Sapphy, etc.

How many days per week do you do this?

Originally posted by jaim91

You work each bodypart once per week. Each week will either be power, rep range, or a shock week. Do you understand?

Originally posted by jaim91

For example this week is SHOCK week for me....

Today (Tuesday) I am doing

DELTS/ARMS/ABS

-SUPERSET: STANDING SIDE LATERAL/MACHINE SHOULDER PRESS...2 X 8-10 EACH
-SUPERSET: BENT LATERAL/CABLE WG UPRIGHT ROW...2 X 8-10 EACH
-SUPERSET: PREACHER CURL/CABLE CURL...2 X 8-10 EACH
-DROPSET: STANDING DUMBELL CURL...1 X 8-10, DROP 8-10
-SUPERSET: TRICEP PUSHDOWN/CG BENCH PRESS...2 X 8-10 EACH
-SUPERSET: CURL GRIP PUSHDOWN/OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXT...1 X 8-10 EACH
-DROPSET: ROPE PUSHDOWN...1 X 8-10, DROP 8-10

Tommorow (Wednesday) is LEGS
This is a WO from another shock week

-SUPERSET: LEG EXTENSION/SQUATS...2 X 10-12 EACH
-SUPERSET: LYING LEG CURL/LEG PRESS...2 X 10-12 EACH
-SUPERSET: STIFF DEADLIFT/STEP UPS...2 X 10-12/15-20
-DROPSET: LEG EXTENSION...1 X 10-12, DROP, MAX
-DROPSET: SEATED LEG CURL...1 X 10-12, DROP, MAX
-SUPERSET: ABDUCTION/ADDUCTION...2 X 15-20 EACH
-SUPERSET: SEATED CALF RAISE/STANDING CALF RAISE...2 X 12-15 EACH

Saturday is Chest and Back
This is a WO from another Shock week

CHEST/BACK/ABS

-SUPERSET: FLAT FLYES/FLAT BENCH PRESS...2 X 12-15/8-10
-SUPERSET: CABLE CROSSOVERS/INCLINE PRESS...2 X 12-15/8-10
-DROPSET: MACHINE CHEST PRESS...1 X 8-10, DROP AND MAX
-SUPERSET: WG PULLDOWNS/CG SEATED ROWS...2 X 8-10 EACH
-SUPERSET: CG PULLDOWNS/WG PULLY BENT ROW...2 X 8-10 EACH
-DROPSET: ONE ARM ROW...1 X 10-12, DROP AND MAX
-HYPEREXTENSION...3 X 12-15
-ABS

I do LEGS on Sunday as well because I feel I need more size.

Next week is POWER, week after is Rep Range, then Shock again..... get it??

;) :thumb:

Originally posted by gopro
This is tough to pin down, but as a general rule I consider beginner to be lifting consistently for less than a year. An intermediate to be lifting for up to 3 years, and an advanced 3 + years.

Thanks for the clarification. I have considered myself an intermediate for some time because I have exercised and lifted on and off for years prior to this past 11 months that I have been lifting and dieting consistently. When I am done with my current 12 week cycle (Basically your routine minus shock week), then I will add in shock week. After several cycles I will try your revised routine.

Go for it cowpimip!

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, I'm fairly new here and I just discovered this workout today. I've researched a lot of the old posts and have been putting together a workout best tweaked for me. I was due to start a new program on Monday anyway, but now I'm even more excited to switch it up. Thanks to everyone providing all this helpful advice. :thumb:

Originally posted by rockcrest
Wow, I'm fairly new here and I just discovered this workout today. I've researched a lot of the old posts and have been putting together a workout best tweaked for me. I was due to start a new program on Monday anyway, but now I'm even more excited to switch it up. Thanks to everyone providing all this helpful advice. :thumb:

From everyone...you are welcome...and good luck!

I am trying a variation of the first one, Im on my power week and didnt think this would rip me up like it has, wow. I assumed I really wouldnt feel it this week. I have legs today and cant wait. Thanks 'Gro Pro' :thumbs:

Originally posted by Spitfire
I am trying a variation of the first one, Im on my power week and didnt think this would rip me up like it has, wow. I assumed I really wouldnt feel it this week. I have legs today and cant wait. Thanks 'Gro Pro' :thumbs:

Great to hear! Keep us posted!

question on your chest days gopro... whats your reasoning no utilizing the decline press? it seems alot of incline but no decline and from what ive read and heard thats the press that hits the chest the most? just wondering... ive been on your workout for a while for everything but chest which i have included a few different things including decline

Originally posted by jadakris31
question on your chest days gopro... whats your reasoning no utilizing the decline press? it seems alot of incline but no decline and from what ive read and heard thats the press that hits the chest the most? just wondering... ive been on your workout for a while for everything but chest which i have included a few different things including decline

99% of trainees have too much lower pec development as compared to upper chest development. All flat movments mostly target lower chest. I just don't think that declines is a necessary movement for most people.

Originally posted by gopro
Go for it cowpimip!

Glad to see you condone my decision. That gives me confidence in my plan.

Wait til you get to SHOCK week Spitfire!! :eek: :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
Who needs weights, Sapphire's georgeous body puts me in Shock everytime :p

:hehe: :evil:

hey - anything wrong with a little harmless flirting? :laugh:

Unfortunatly I dont think I should do shock week, Im still technically a newbie, GoPro said its not good to do yet.

Unfortunatly I dont think I should do shock week, Im still technically a newbie, GoPro said its not good to do yet.

Thats just Sapphire's generosity shining through...always trying to share...in this case THE PAIN!

But you are right Spitfire...wait for a bit on the shock weeks.

Yeah thats what I thought, Thanks GoPro
I should start Shock week when I start to cut in 2 months? Or is that to soon

would it be ok to replace dips on power week with decline?

Opps sorry SF!!! I was just trying to psych you up!!! :shrug:

You know how much I LOVE your workouts GP!!! I just can't help myself, after all I am your number one groupie!! :thumb: :clap:

Yeah thats what I thought, Thanks GoPro
I should start Shock week when I start to cut in 2 months? Or is that to soon

In 2 months, how long will you have been training in total? How long on P/RR?

Originally posted by jadakris31
would it be ok to replace dips on power week with decline?

You can do that if you wish.

Originally posted by Sapphire
Opps sorry SF!!! I was just trying to psych you up!!! :shrug:

You know how much I LOVE your workouts GP!!! I just can't help myself, after all I am your number one groupie!! :thumb: :clap:

You are fan club president!

That's ok Sapphire, ignore my message. :p

Back