• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

IML Gear Cream!
I had a very good breakfast day. The DC here isn't too bad.

2 slices of 12 grain bread
1 whole boiled eggs, 5 egg whites
1 1/2 cups of scrambled eggs
1 apple
1 sausage patty
water

I'd say about 700-750 cals.

How many times a day do you eat, fufu?

Slept alot better last night. Actually went 8 hours straight without waking up. Then I got another hour or so sleep after that. When I woke up the first time I had to piss, so instead of going across to the opposite hall of my floor, I pissed in a bottle lawl. I'll have to stop doing that when my roommate gets here. Can't have bottles of piss all over the place!

:rofl:

Piss bottles!

How many times a day do you eat, fufu?

I used to eat six times a day. It is pretty hard for me to do that now. I just eat 5 bigger meals.

First day at the new gym!

Today's workout -

strength

PL squats - RI about 3 minutes
warm ups - 1x10 135, 1x3 225, 1x1 275
set #1 - 2 reps at 305 lbs
set #2 - 2 reps at 315 lbs
set #3 - 2 reps at 315 lbs PR

front squats - RI 2 minutes
set #1 - 10 reps at 185 lbs
set #2 - 10 reps at 185 lbs
set #3 - 10 reps at 185 lbs PR

unilateral RDL's - RI 60-90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each leg at 40 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each leg at 45 lbs
set #3 - 8 reps each leg at 45 lbs
set #4 - 8 reps each leg at 50 lbs PR

single leg leg extensions - RI 90 seconds
set #1 - 8 reps each leg at 100 lbs
set #2 - 8 reps each leg at 100 lbs

stretch

Awesome workout. Went alot better than I expected. My squats were easy, so I added 10 lbs on the last two sets. First time squatting 3 plates each side for reps. My friend was with me who is starting training so my RI's were a little off on some sets.

Even though it was my first day at Gold's I felt perfectly fine in my new gym enviroment.

Leg extensions that's not functional strength wtf are you doing. jk man. What are the unilateral rdl about?

Wow those squats pwnz0r yewr soul

lawl

Today's workout

walking - RI get my membership
set #1 - 25 minutes
set #2 - 25 minutes

lawl

By time the time I walked there I was pretty tired and had a headache, in no mood to workout. Got back, foam rolled and stretched.

Haha. A nice stroll is a good little active recovery workout, even if that was a joke.

Oh, and it was hillarious the first time I walked by a frat house. I could hear a couple of AIM message beeps going.

Ok, I'm stealing Cowpimp's response style.

sean: Thanks, I was very happy with it.

brutus: lawl, yeah I know. The bodybuilder in my likes it.

kikibaker: hehehe, zank you.

bigdyl: wafflecopter, th4nk y0uz.

cowpimp : lawl, no joke. It was kind of nice getting a walk in. My dorm is up a big hill, so I have to walk that motherfucker atleast 3 times a day. Agh. I need to do some cardio though anyways. Probably will do me more good than harm. I walked by a frat house yesterday on my trek to the gym. Outside on the lawn gawking at the movers-in, drinking at 3:30 pm. Pathetic.

Kelju: Thanks alot, man.

I'd like to thank everyone for the love!! :love:

I've been stressing out alot the past three days. I keep worrying about my eating and lifting. I really need to relax. I just don't want to lose weight. I've been eating alot here. I know I won't lose weight but my mind just won't quit. I'm just dug myself so god damn deep in my habit of eating like a timed out machine. Ahhhhhhhhh....:cry:

I get like that sometimes fufu. The negative hormonal response you get from stressing yourself out is probably worse than the occasional missed meal. Not to mention you are still young; you have plenty of time to gain weight while still in your prime.

I get like that sometimes fufu. The negative hormonal response you get from stressing yourself out is probably worse than the occasional missed meal. Not to mention you are still young; you have plenty of time to gain weight while still in your prime.

Yes, this is all true. When I start obsessing over that shit my mind stops being rational. Time to relawlx.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, this is all true. When I start obsessing over that shit my mind stops being rational. Time to relawlx.

I agree. I have also been stressing over eating enough and sleeping enough. I am going to go out tonight and get shitface drunk just prove to myself that I can still do it.

Last edited:
296af.gif

Alright, I'm gonna post my diet. Easier to keep track. Hopefully the board allows me to edit it throughout the day.

9/4/06

meal #1:
2 cuts of lemon chicken
1 cut of regular chicken
1 large banana
very small portion of ziti w/ cheese and sauce

meal #2:
2 cuts of lemon chicken
large salad w/ lettuce, mushrooms, green peppers, alfafa sprouts
2-3 tablespoons of parmesean peppercorn dressing
handfull of pumpkin seeds
tablespoon of turkey salad
1 whole grain roll

meal #3 - salmon steak, hand full of peanuts

meal #4 - slice of pizza, small portion of ziti w/ cheese and sauce, 1 cut of chicken, small serving of soft serve icecream

meal #5 - 2 scoops of whey, forgot my damn pb

Last edited:
beta163.gif

Look what you've started fufu. It's kiki madness!

Back