• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

?Fun? food alternates to the classic Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli

luke4998

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, in the past few weeks i?ve done a bit of what you could call slight dirty bulking and put on a lot of muscle but now it?s time to trim the fat. I?m aware of the basic ?eat in a caloric deficit? however the part i?m having trouble with is coming up with alternate meal choices to the title of this thread. To me the basic chicken, rice and broccoli is not sustainable. I would be able to eat it maybe 3 days in a row before getting sick of it. Do you guys have any meals/recipes you would recommend that still hit all the necessary macros? I?m trying to trim the fat but I know that even if I hit cardio everyday it still comes down to nutrition so i?ve turned my attention here. Any help is much appreciated!

KIloMok

Reaction score
I love to cook and imagine what a disaster I had. I was distracted and completely forgot that I was making soup. As a result, my old pot burned down and I had to look for a new one. I went online and started looking for a brand new stock pot. I found the site and read everything carefully. These are really great options for cooking and stew something. Definitely recommend it