• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Funny video deserves it's own thread

:roflmao:

How do you get laid wearing fag pants? Especially fag pants that are too small.

for a race that commits a lot of crimes, negroes sure do limit their mobility and thus their ability to escape authorities with their attire :coffee:

That kid should go to his room and be thankful he has a father that gives a shit about him.

My dad would have slapped crap out of me for wearing pants like that. Then make me walk around outside while wearing the pants calling the neighbors to come out and look at his idiot son.

Dad was old school. And thank god for it.

for a race that commits a lot of crimes, negroes sure do limit their mobility and thus their ability to escape authorities with their attire :coffee:

Emo white kids bright back the 80's head banger nut huggers except with a sag so blame them, and I remember when I went to school all the shit kickers were wearing Wranglers that we called Stranglers cause they were tighter than Freddie Mercury's unitards with these teacup saucer sized belt buckles that made their package look small in contrast. I used to tease them and ask if they did that to let the cow girls know that you are a pro at castrating bulls because they practiced on themselves? Throw some bell bottoms on them girl jeans and we're reliving the late 60's early 70's again. See Robert Plant circa Song Remains the Same for reference...

Pre gangsta sagging baggy jeans I remember the skater/raver kids in high school wearing hobo jeans frayed at the bottom, so baggy you could fit both legs in one pant leg. I remember I was taking Aikido at the time and my friend Pyro was starting to mingle with that crowd and I asked if they wore them so baggy to hide their fancy foot work while they were skating.

So its not one race dressing goofy as fuck, all of them have some weird shit...

Back