• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm calling bullshit

This shit is quality drama?

Damn, your life is dull.

Fuck yeah it is!
I spend 9 hours of my day watching re-runs of SportsCenter and talking to you lovely people.

True it's my opinion, but we haven't heard a peep from admin on any of this. Raws stayed here as long as he paid his rent and now we got a whole new can of worms. IDK if they give 2 shits, be nice if they did. I don't see it, maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

I happen to like 5150, but everything you just said about him was repeated by everyone about OSL not that long ago. What I have learned here is there tons of bullshit. Not everyone's experience is the same, and that's fine. The bullshit talk should stop though.

Wait... I'm lost. What happened with OSL? Link to thread?

This isn't about any ones gear and we all know it.

You are right. This is about you defending Pars' gear because you buy the shit he makes and resell it. That is "your business", so you feel "an attack on Pars gear" is an attack on you. LOL!

Just find another supplier and your "business" will be fine.

^^^OSL was scamming people. Taking direct payments, ect. Some of the same people posting in this thread were involved. It's the way this place is, everyone is a great bro, who is honest until they ain't no more.

I take this shit with a grain of salt.

^^^OSL was scamming people. Taking direct payments, ect. Some of the same people posting in this thread were involved. It's the way this place is, everyone is a great bro, who is honest until they ain't no more.

I take this shit with a grain of salt.

I wish I could have this attitude.

You are right. This is about you defending Pars' gear because you buy the shit he makes and resell it. That is "your business", so you feel "an attack on Pars gear" is an attack on you. LOL!

Just find another supplier and your "business" will be fine.

Bro you are way off base here, I've only ever made one order from him, and I ran that gear. I got swole as fuck too. I've never sold a drop of anyone's products. I don't need to defend him, I'm actually defending all sponsors here. Thanks for stopping by, go back to your nap now.

I've stayed out of all of this and this is the only post that I will do on this matter.

The rep that anabolic was mentioning was me. The only reason he didn't post that it was me that he contacted and deleted the thread because I didn't want any more drama. I was burned out from what went down with osl.

I deleted anabolic's thread in pars section at his request and I caught hell from pars from it.

All that I'll add to this is there is a reason I'm not a rep anymore. Anything else that I might have to say has been said already by others and I see no reason to repeat it again.

Get pars off this board... Yay more negs from Gfr I wish I could turn myself ref to save u the trouble

IML Gear Cream!
I got an infection from IML's super DMZ. Big true.

That would be the new formulation. Even BigBen is too scared to take it :thinking:

Hoyle what claims do you have that z sold you bunk gear...?

I didn't give any specific information, just asking a z rep if it would be ok to talk about it. Obviously you dont like the idea. I have heard plenty of stories, and yes I believe them without a doubt.

I already told you to post it up. If you have no doubt, surely you have seen proof.

did you sell the halo ron? ^

No today did 35 mg....didn't feel shit tomorrow will take 50m to see if this shits bunk

I didn't give any specific information, just asking a z rep if it would be ok to talk about it. Obviously you dont like the idea. I have heard plenty of stories, and yes I believe them without a doubt.

I would love to hear about it also..I never heard nothing from anyone who wasn't trolling say z was bunk

Yup, but it doesn't matter. These threads are bullshit. It will be one excuse after another, after another. I'll just save my money and go elsewhere.

If I get bad service I'm not going to moan and bitch about. I'll just buy from someone else. We all have that option.
Im not foolish enough to listen to an entire squad of paid cheerleaders (notice how no other sponsor needs that?), proof is in the pudding.

IML Gear Cream!
It's one thing to make the claim, but one should provide proof if they want to be taken seriously.
It's really easy to prove.

There is proof everywhere of z getting kicked off boards just a few years ago for selling fake HG.

I love how that story gets spun by the paid assassins.

I would have never supported uncle for so long If I was getting bunk gear.I'm sorry if you or your so called buddy feels different.

It would be pretty stupid to send your rep bunk gear.

Like I said, this wasn't a threat, the people involved don't want to mentioned and I respect that. My point has been each of us will have our own individual experiences. I'm going to go by that, not by what some strangers who may or might not have hidden motives on the Internet say.

I say find a good source for you, and stay with them.

There is proof everywhere of z getting kicked off boards just a few years ago for selling fake HG.

I love how that story gets spun by the paid assassins.

I was not around then, so I have nothing to say about it. If I thought Z was purposefully selling bunk gear, I'd be gone in a second.

I challenge you to find me one source that has a perfect record. Every big sponsor that has been around for at least a couple years has run into problems.

I do have to say that I respect your objectivity, I try to remain objective in every thing I do on here as well. I'm sorry that you feel that some of us are lying for someone to get free gear, but I know what I do, and I know that I have always kept my integrity on here and I intend to continue doing so. The guys that really know me here, know I'm honest and know that I am an honest person.

I get a good laugh whenever someone on the boards claims to be honest and says "it is known" how honest I am. You shouldn't have to say fuck all if that were true but what do I know. :coffee:

Didnt Z take care of the hgh problem?

Hoyle, are you now accusing heavy of doctoring his hgh results? You're grasping at straws now, and I can't seem to figure out what you're trying to accomplish here.

Back