Who doesn???t love ice cream?? This recipe will have you never setting foot in another ice cream shop again! It is a zero carb, sugar free, protein ice cream recipe made from the most delicious cookies and cream protein powder and unsweetened almond milk. This ice cream is ready in less than 10 minutes and requires only 3 ingredients and no freezing time!
Once again???the key to this ice cream tasting so good is the Nitro-Pro cookie and cream protein powder! No???.I do not work for them but it is the best protein I have EVER had! I highly recommend it! Not only are the nutritional facts outstanding???.the taste is AMAZING!! If you notice, I usually use PureVia or some sort of sweetener in many of my dessert recipes but this one doesn???t even need it!
1 Scoop Nitro-Pro Cookies and Cream Protein (the link to purchase the protein can be found at the end of the post)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Salt (no this doesnt go into the ice cream lol)
1. Mix the protein powder and almond milk in a small ziplock bag and seal
2. Fill a gallon size ziplock bag 1/3 of the way with ice
3. Put the sealed small bag with the protein and almond milk inside of the larger one and add the salt to the large bag with ice
4. Seal the large bag and shake for 5 minutes (if you shake too much longer the ice cream will freeze more and you???ll have to let it sit longer)
5. Let sit for 3 minutes in the ice
6. Remove the small baggy from the larger one, scoop out the ice cream and enjoy!
MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN can be found on the site at the bottom of the post! Keto Cookie Dough Ice Cream | sinorslim.com