• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Local Methyltrienolone or oral MTR

Millslane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hope this is the right place to post this if not please delete. I'm looking for for MTR preferably tabs but injectable will work as well. If anybody has any suggestions I would really appreciate it?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is the right place to post this if not please delete. I'm looking for for MTR preferably tabs but injectable will work as well. If anybody has any suggestions I would really appreciate it?

I know someone and it's "local".
I'll PM you.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

We had Alpha Pharma Tren tabs in stock for quite a long time. Alpha Pharma stopped making them.
Thanks brother I actually checked your website last night looking for love I didn't know I'll Pharma stop making them though..

Yes thats what AP owner told me when I spoke to him regarding methyl tren
It doesnt sell well.
Thanks brother I actually checked your website last night looking for love I didn't know I'll Pharma stop making them though..

Yes thats what AP owner told me when I spoke to him regarding methyl tren
It doesnt sell well.
That's interesting. I appreciate you commenting and getting back to me about. That is good information to know..

That's interesting. I appreciate you commenting and getting back to me about. That is good information to know..

Given any thought to Halo? Are you looking for straight power?!?

Given any thought to Halo? Are you looking for straight power?!?

No not at all. I took some time off lifting and dieting, and just got back into the swing of things about a month ago so I was looking to put some weight on rather quickly.lol. I just had never tried MTR before and was figuring out would give it a try, but since it's so hard to find I'm thinking the best option would be Dbol or superdrol I think to put weight on the fastest. Correct me if I'm wrong I didn't say Adrol because I believe that aromatises into estrogen or do I have it backwards and Dbol aromatises? I know superdrol doesn't but I'm a little different than most people because I'm so lean I like a little water weight. Definitely open to any recommendations though...

No not at all. I took some time off lifting and dieting, and just got back into the swing of things about a month ago so I was looking to put some weight on rather quickly.lol. I just had never tried MTR before and was figuring out would give it a try, but since it's so hard to find I'm thinking the best option would be Dbol or superdrol I think to put weight on the fastest. Correct me if I'm wrong I didn't say Adrol because I believe that aromatises into estrogen or do I have it backwards and Dbol aromatises? I know superdrol doesn't but I'm a little different than most people because I'm so lean I like a little water weight. Definitely open to any recommendations though...

SD
Go SD for quick weight

On paper, it's not supposed to aromatize. I'd still be very careful and have an AI on hand.

Back