• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mex an his cotton oil

IML Gear Cream!
Point. Taken. .I have. Got. Wings. BRO. ..mex. WHO!!! Lol. He. Refunds. Me. An. I. STOP!! .. but. Us. Australins.... don't. COPP. COCK!!!!!!
Itself. REFUND $$ for. Tribulius ....or. I. Get. $ international. Imtertainment!!! An. Cost. Him. FUCK. Head. TAX!!!! .....DONT. MEEN. TO. BE. RUDE. OR. ENYTHING ... BUT. ! HAVE YOU. NO. PRIDE .....THIS. AINT. SMACK. TALK. . ITS. SOFTWARE. SAVY!!!!!!!!
.WOULD. YOU. JUST. GIVE. $1000. JUST. UNDER ..FOR. FOR. SHIT??? NAH. PAYBAVK! OR. ...WELL. EVER1. HAS. ALREADY. SEEN. LAB. REULTS!!! .....DOG WIF DA X BONE

When did IML start a foreign language version of this site? I can't understand anything the OP is talking about. Anything.

What. Can. 1 man. DO? Over. 7. Weeks. ..
Talk. To PEDRO AN. PLOTS. UP. A. BEUTY.
...JOIN LOTS. OF. FORIUMS ...LOL. MOSTLY COPS. AN. SAME. PEOPLE "!!"""""!!! SOME. ARE. PROFESSIONAL!!!! SOME. ARE. SCAM. FORIUMS! NOT. THIS. 1: EVERY1. IS. SO VERY. KIND ...... ARE YOU FOR. FUCKING. REAL
MAN. OF. MY. WORD!!! HOW. FAR. WE. GUNNA. GO. MEX?? REFUNF. MY. INSAIN. ASS. OR. GLOVES. ARE. OFF. MOFO. .

.SHIT. WILL. GO. PAIR. SHAPED.

What. Can. 1 man. DO? Over. 7. Weeks. ..
Talk. To PEDRO AN. PLOTS. UP. A. BEUTY.
.. .JOIN LOTS. OF. FORIUMS ...LOL. MOSTLY COPS. AN. SAME. PEOPLE "!!"""""!!! SOME. ARE. PROFESSIONAL!!!! SOME. ARE. SCAM. FORIUMS! NOT. THIS. 1: EVERY1. IS. SO VERY. KIND ...... ARE YOU FOR. FUCKING. REAL
MAN. OF. MY. WORD!!! HOW. FAR. WE. GUNNA. GO. MEX?? REFUNF. MY. INSAIN. ASS. OR. GLOVES. ARE. OFF. MOFO. .

.SHIT. WILL. GO. PAIR. SHAPED.

..........Thanks for explaining everything..........Please tell us more about the 'gloves'.... :hmmm:

what. Can. 1 man. Do? Over. 7. Weeks. ..
Talk. To pedro an. Plots. Up. A. Beuty.
...join lots. Of. Foriums ...lol. Mostly cops. An. Same. People "!!"""""!!! Some. Are. Professional!!!! Some. Are. Scam. Foriums! Not. This. 1: Every1. Is. So very. Kind ...... Are you for. Fucking. Real
man. Of. My. Word!!! How. Far. We. Gunna. Go. Mex?? Refunf. My. Insain. Ass. Or. Gloves. Are. Off. Mofo. .

.shit. Will. Go. Pair. Shaped.

wtf are you even talking about?!?!
It's no wonder you never got your gear. The mother fucker you ordered from couldn't understand a mother fucking thing that you typed from your mother fucking hands! :)

That is sad I would be more concerned with my reputation and respect then money. Respect money power. I do not know how some people do not have a conscience I know mine would fuck with me if I was doing people harm. It's sad the things people will do for money. Be safe everyone.

Reading all of OP's post in this thread is pissing me the fuck off, making me feel stupid like I can't read! Or maybe it's the tren...

Bro if their is eny. Gear in mex 1
it's. Little to none!!! As people c coke! """he just uses. Bull. Steroids. Cut heaps with whatever. Oil selling as decca!!!! An hourse. Juices for susto. Cyp!!!!
Yes. Have. Used! B4. Mexican. Sew oils. ...bro. 1 g of raws make 50 ml ............he has pissed some aussies rite off ...i mean its a bath tub lab!!!!!!!!! He really should package descreetly...if he was in it for long jeopardy!!!!!!!! Its this shit that. ....imagine. You're getting rich off animal steroids. Sometimess just oil to knot you up!!!!!! Its a donkey op bro

BRO. I actually posted the night he threaghtened to sett me up.an people were You can't spell! Gtfo!!!! SO I GOT EVEN STUPIDER!! LOOK IVE HAD ANIMAL B4 .....THATS WHY THE T400 WORK'S. FOR SOME..imagine a bath TUB ....heaps of cotton OIL. Shake a little beef animal TEST what dinamite Decca!!!! An bang ....I GROW 1 St. Time. CONPLAINED an he SAID. Ile. Sett you up I posted it became a JOKE. Lucky all is. A joke an fictional ...SO. glad im natrual!!!!!

Eng_Only_Please_01_LO.jpg

im guessing he is posting on a cp and the auto complete shit is going crazy

if not?

well someone please choke him to death, we wouldnt want to take the chance he breeds

Take down this thread this is spam. If you order from mex you would know your pack doesn't hit customs with your name on it. Also only one Omega product was tested with a bad batch and everything was taken care of I was one of the testers and now im a mex rep? You think i would rep to get bunk gear? ROFL. Customs told you they tested it. Your a joke bro.
Just to let enybody. No

mex1gear. Is bunk had some seizered from customs!!!!!
An it was tested! An costoms let it through .....as it had no test in it .....cotton. Oil!!!!

OP: you have got to be the stupedst spammer i have ever seen. Anyone who has ordered with MEX knows customs aint part of the process. Mex will always stand by what he sends out.

what are the vida numbers on cotton oil?

Of course 1MEXGEAR and OMEGA LABS are scammers!

why you gotta bring up old shit....negged. Please read captains sticky at the top of the AG section for noobs.

im guessing he is posting on a cp and the auto complete shit is going crazy

if not?

well someone please choke him to death, we wouldnt want to take the chance he breeds

IP check says OP lives down the road from Azza :coffee:

hi cap'tn brother. how you doing brother? you to pure persian how you doing?

what. Can. 1 man. Do? Over. 7. Weeks. ..
Talk. To pedro an. Plots. Up. A. Beuty.
...join lots. Of. Foriums ...lol. Mostly cops. An. Same. People "!!"""""!!! Some. Are. Professional!!!! Some. Are. Scam. Foriums! Not. This. 1: Every1. Is. So very. Kind ...... Are you for. Fucking. Real
man. Of. My. Word!!! How. Far. We. Gunna. Go. Mex?? Refunf. My. Insain. Ass. Or. Gloves. Are. Off. Mofo. .

.shit. Will. Go. Pair. Shaped.

how. Pair. Shaped. Will shit. Go???

Scam. Forums. Not!!!!! Mex no. Refunf you. Insain. Ass. I understanf. Gloves. Are. Off!!!!!!

Mofo.

I cant believe OP is still on this board complaining about yet another company. OP always complains. Australians are one step behind in evolution, we have the members here to prove it.

this shit just got PAIR SHAPED NIGGA

I cant believe OP is still on this board complaining about yet another company. OP always complains. Australians are one step behind in evolution, we have the members here to prove it.

this shit just got PAIR SHAPED NIGGA

^^^ negged this Jew for racial profiling :coffee:

hi cap'tn brother. how you doing brother? you to pure persian how you doing?

Uncle if the OP keeps crapping on let me know :coffee:

Back