• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

monster labs. monster sale

I wish you had hgh in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry brother. Truth is we didn't like our last supply of hgh so we disconti ued it and are currently in testing for several different other hgh sources. We refuse to sell junk and our last batch was not up to par in our opinion. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with brother. Thanks.

Now .. what more could anyone ask for.. other this..

Sorry brother. Truth is we didn't like our last supply of hgh so we disconti ued it and are currently in testing for several different other hgh sources. We refuse to sell junk and our last batch was not up to par in our opinion. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with brother. Thanks.

Now .. what more could anyone ask for.. other this..
Thanks Brother. Monster threw thousands and thousands of dollars worth of hgh, his cost, in the garbage due to testing low. He is a very noble and stand up guy, he could have easily sold them but the man has integrity and wants nothing but the best for his customers. True story.

We will let everyone know When we are done testing different suppliers and find the best quality for the best price to our customer. Like our other product, we aren't the cheapest, but at least you are getting what is on the label and nothing less!

Anyhow, this sale is still going brothers. Hit me uo for a code.

That's very honorable. I will be using your products in the future.

That's very honorable. I will be using your products in the future.

Thats great man, get ahould of me beforehand and I will get you a first time buyer discount.

Monster sale! Trying to get my posts up ????????

Pm me please

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back