• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first cycle ever

tony.shabazz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey whats up guys this will be my first cycle ever. I just wanted to get some feed back on what u guys think.

Oral Turinabol 50mgs/day
Test e 250mg week

now im 6'4 298 pounds

Let me know if i should add more or take somethings out
smile.gif

250 isn't enough. 500mg a week for sure

wats your bodyfat percentage? an approximate

ur a large dude as it is

hey whats up guys this will be my first cycle ever. I just wanted to get some feed back on what u guys think.

Oral Turinabol 50mgs/day
Test e 250mg week

now im 6'4 298 pounds

Let me know if i should add more or take somethings out
smile.gif
Pick up the dose to 500mg a week. Drop the tbol and pick up anavar. Had great results with GP var. Dropeed fat and gained muscle.

my bf is about 20% and outwhey what makes anavar much better then ot? just asking

You need to drop some bodyfat before you do anything. 20% is to high in my opinion. Gyno issues I would worry about with that high of %. Visit the other forums to get your diet in check. Others with alot more knowledge than me will chime in. Run a test only cycle. No need for anything else. Once you see how your body responds to the test than you can stack others. You'll be happy with a test only cycle. Just get your diet in check and bust your ass in the gym.

Since your BF % is so high, it also means you don't know how to diet correctly. May sound harsh but it is true. I think you need to lower your BF before you touch steroids. Contact Built to help get on a good diet. You will be happy you did.

You need to drop some bodyfat before you do anything. 20% is to high in my opinion. Gyno issues I would worry about with that high of %. Visit the other forums to get your diet in check. Others with alot more knowledge than me will chime in. Run a test only cycle. No need for anything else. Once you see how your body responds to the test than you can stack others. You'll be happy with a test only cycle. Just get your diet in check and bust your ass in the gym.

This^^^

Do not cycle until your bodyfat is in the neighborhood of 12%. Then look into a test cycle...

High BF + gear = Bad estrogen related sides. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it will require additional work.

This^^^

Do not cycle until your bodyfat is in the neighborhood of 12%. Then look into a test cycle...

Very good advice right here. You will respond much better to the test if you have lower bf.

P

IML Gear Cream!
ok thanks a lot u guys have been a big help do any of u guys know any good cutting diets i mean the one i been on 4 a month and i have lost 30 pounds i run 2 times a day and in the gym for 2 hours a day . i was at one time as big ass 330 i have been reading and they say test e is a fat burner also

Do a diet until youre under 17%, then begin a test only cycle @ 500mg/week

ok thanks a lot u guys have been a big help do any of u guys know any good cutting diets i mean the one i been on 4 a month and i have lost 30 pounds i run 2 times a day and in the gym for 2 hours a day . i was at one time as big ass 330 i have been reading and they say test e is a fat burner also

Dropped 30lbs in one month? Nice work. Keep doing what you're doing and before you know it, you'll be ready for a cycle.

Contact Built (A member here) as I said for your diet needs, she will help you out, trust me.

Back