• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first year competing as an IFBB Physique Pro!!!

IML Gear Cream!
OH and i also didnt have a cheat meal this weekend cause Donny was not with us, so i saved it for tonight! we are goign out when he gets back from work. ill post pics of that too!
looking forward to those pics ! have a great time !!

cheese burger, w avacado, and some salsa!

and this was 2 pancakes w chocolate chips and bananas:)

Attachments

• cheat meal 1.jpg
    cheat meal 1.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 25
  • cheat meal 2.jpg
    cheat meal 2.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 25
pics from yesterday and today!

Attachments

• 552820_417843681577819_100000565715165_87603845_1059951846_n.jpg
    552820_417843681577819_100000565715165_87603845_1059951846_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 32
  • me and dk an synergy.jpg
    me and dk an synergy.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
  • me and Juanchi!.jpg
    me and Juanchi!.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 30
Great video! You look great and focused. Use some braggs apple cider vinegar for the stomach, works great calming things down.

IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks out pics.
bringing a bit of a different package to the stage. sorry i had just woken up lol i look like i am sleeping still lol

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 29
2 weeks out pics.
bringing a bit of a different package to the stage. sorry i had just woken up lol i look like i am sleeping still lol

I always do my progress pics first thing, too, and I try my damndest to keep my face out of it! :lol:

Pics look great!! Keep killin it and quit tempting me with food pics. :)

Great arms and pics! I'll be reading your journey:) I'm doing my first show in Nov and need all the motivation i can get.

Cheers~
B

Pics look great!!!
thanks!!!!!!!!!

I always do my progress pics first thing, too, and I try my damndest to keep my face out of it! :lol:
hahaha i thought about cutting them out lmao, but oh well! lmao!

What stomach issues are you having?
because of stress i was constipated and having wicked pains in my stomach. and i mean for like 10 days... just awful. had to get a colonic to fix the issue. then had to go to a gastroenterologist. he wanted to put me on meds but i am not goign to take them this close to a show.

sux!

Pics look great!! Keep killin it and quit tempting me with food pics. :)
lol thank you! no more food pics till after the show!

Great arms and pics! I'll be reading your journey:) I'm doing my first show in Nov and need all the motivation i can get.

awesome thanks for following! what division will you do???
Cheers~
B

Last edited by a moderator:
because of stress i was constipated and having wicked pains in my stomach. and i mean for like 10 days... just awful. had to get a colonic to fix the issue. then had to go to a gastroenterologist. he wanted to put me on meds but i am not goign to take them this close to a show.

sux!

lol thank you! no more food pics till after the show!

no more till after my show either.

Along with fiber you might wanna look into some probiotics. Maybe a 1billion - 4billion cfu. I found it really helped me with all my diet changes and stresses.

i do take probiotics :( and fiber sigh... once the stress is over i am sure ill be back to normal lol just a few more weeks of school drama:)

Are you sure it was because of stress? What kind of diet are you on? Insoluble fibre will help create bulk in stools to prevent constipation.

yea i went to the dr and i dont use anything w psyllium which can clump. i drink almost 2 gallons of water a day. the dr was like ummm you should not be "stopped up" like this ... right now its a lot of fish and greens, w some carbs.

someone told me that rice is binding. so i switched my carb sorce this week :)

IML Gear Cream!
yea i went to the dr and i dont use anything w psyllium which can clump. i drink almost 2 gallons of water a day. the dr was like ummm you should not be "stopped up" like this ... right now its a lot of fish and greens, w some carbs.

Probably a good plan. Hopefully you get back to "regular" and do well in your show. Good luck!

just not ok. I have worked hard to present myself in a respectful way, here, on other boards, and in person. if you knew me or knew more about me, you would not be speaking to me like this. If you wish to see pics of girls boobs, you will need to bother someone else about it. Im 32, not some kid,,, and this is my journal! if you want to stay and follow along respectfully and with real advice and or critiques, thats great, and if not, then get the F out :) thanks! have a great day!

^^bro, there's no need for this in her journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
overlord, this isn't Anything Goes and that is a bullshit comment. Jilly has been nothing but nice and professional here and you are being an asshole.

well thanks guys! LOV YA!

today was a good day. my last leg day before the show. felt pretty strong still but went light and more reps. I went to Bev's gym in Long island to see Steve. Saw a few f my friends there and got my families tickets for the NY Pro!

tomorrow i am getting up super early and heading to Golds New Haven to see Kenny one last time before we leave for the show.

Try a shot or 2 of EVOO. Lubes everything up. drizzle it over your fish.

2 weeks out pics.
Jil you look great

Back