• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first year competing as an IFBB Physique Pro!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I had a busy weekend! I graduated on Saturday! :) here are some pics

I also taped a video for everyone on sunday. should be up this week!

Attachments

• graduation 1.jpg
    graduation 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
  • graduation 2.jpg
    graduation 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39
I had a busy weekend! I graduated on Saturday! :) here are some pics

I also taped a video for everyone on sunday. should be up this week!

Congrats!! wow big competition and graduation. You need a vacation!!

Congrats again on getting your Masters!!! Impressive accomplishment to say the least!!
thanks so much!!!!

Congrats!! wow big competition and graduation. You need a vacation!!
LMAO you better believe that I already booked a vacation hahaha! the end of june thru the first week of july. ill be in San diego visiting my god kids and best friend for 3 days, then off to palm desert! yay! cant wait!!

today was leg day,

Leg Press, Squats, Sitting and Lying Hamg Stings, Butt Blaster, and Plea squats.

Nice little leg day :)

Tomorrow I might be going to Bev Francis Gym in Long Island. If I go ill take pics!

I took today as a cardio only day. i really needed the rest.

tomorrow i will be up at Golds New Haven, ill be doing some arms, and posing. I will get some video of us posing :) Kenny really kicks my ass. He brings me through the manditory poses for sets of 10, 20, and 30 seconds. If anyone has posed, they know that holding a pose for 30 or more seconds is a long ass time. but it really helped me in Orlano, they had me in 4 call outs so i was ready for it! i expect the same in NY.

The list will be out on friday. i think there are goign to be like 30 girls! CRAZY!

Your gonna do great. It's funny how many people think posing is the easy part. I've gotta start working on mine for sure.

Get your rest. I underestimated that too and it bit me in the butt.

love your focus and your strict form and control - showed your vid to my lady; I've been telling her how hard you people work - she used to say that you just get on stage and look pretty - she's not arguing with me anymore!

IML Gear Cream!
Your gonna do great. It's funny how many people think posing is the easy part. I've gotta start working on mine for sure.

Get your rest. I underestimated that too and it bit me in the butt.
Thanks! yea posing is not easy! its a work out in itself!

love your focus and your strict form and control - showed your vid to my lady; I've been telling her how hard you people work - she used to say that you just get on stage and look pretty - she's not arguing with me anymore!
haha well glad she sees that we work hard! the getting on stage is the easy part lol :):) and thank you :)

So things didnt go very well at the NY Pro, I placed 12th. There were a lot of emotions that i went throught that day. for one, i was not so happy with my hair for the first time this year. the curls fell out by the time i hit the stage, and that really upset me. I was also surprised at my call out. i was in the 3rd call out. As most of you know I was told to tone it down and come in w a softer look, so i did and have done very well this year. but now, they pick women that have A LOT more muscle. Which i am ok with, but they have been telling me to not be muscular and now, they choose more muscular women. I wish they would just make up their mind, and have it be one way or another.

Ive been holding back on my training because they didnt want us big, but now they do?? SO its tie for my off season. I am happy because I can build up again. I will of course be watching all the up coming shows, to make sure they stick with the new criteria.

i hope i have done well enough this year to be invited to the arnold next year. we shall see

had my first heavy leg day yesterday and it felt great

So things didnt go very well at the NY Pro, I placed 12th. There were a lot of emotions that i went throught that day. for one, i was not so happy with my hair for the first time this year. the curls fell out by the time i hit the stage, and that really upset me. I was also surprised at my call out. i was in the 3rd call out. As most of you know I was told to tone it down and come in w a softer look, so i did and have done very well this year. but now, they pick women that have A LOT more muscle. Which i am ok with, but they have been telling me to not be muscular and now, they choose more muscular women. I wish they would just make up their mind, and have it be one way or another.

Ive been holding back on my training because they didnt want us big, but now they do?? SO its tie for my off season. I am happy because I can build up again. I will of course be watching all the up coming shows, to make sure they stick with the new criteria.

i hope i have done well enough this year to be invited to the arnold next year. we shall see

had my first heavy leg day yesterday and it felt great

Alright, this is pissing me off. I hate that you were told one thing and then judged differently. I'm in the same predicament with MP. There is waaaay to much leeway in the interpretation of physique right now. When I started my prep it was "don't be too big" and I had to burn off some muscle via Keto for way too long. The winners at NPC shows around here were very skinny guys. Now they are placing bigger guys in the top, at least in IFBB.

I feel for ya. You worked too damn hard for the judging to screw you in the end. I'm sure I'll be "too" something when I get to Austin. I guess if I'm the best I can be, that's all I can do.

Alright, this is pissing me off. I hate that you were told one thing and then judged differently. I'm in the same predicament with MP. There is waaaay to much leeway in the interpretation of physique right now. When I started my prep it was "don't be too big" and I had to burn off some muscle via Keto for way too long. The winners at NPC shows around here were very skinny guys. Now they are placing bigger guys in the top, at least in IFBB.

I feel for ya. You worked too damn hard for the judging to screw you in the end. I'm sure I'll be "too" something when I get to Austin. I guess if I'm the best I can be, that's all I can do.

when is your show???
well, its a new division this year in the pro ranks, and i can see how and why its been going back and forth. I think the only way we can look at thigns like this are take the good and leave the bad. I am not looking forward and realize i am happy that the ddivision is turning more muscular, maybe it will end up being what we thoguth it would be. and i am happy that at least women that really deserve to win are going to win now. AND it just leaves the playing field wide open for me to gain back what i lost over the past few months.

i am goign to tape my training as much as i can. try to do 2 videos a week so everyone can see my progress!

Its cool to see a Pro on here showing their progress. I'm looking forward to more of your vids, keep at it!

when is your show???
well, its a new division this year in the pro ranks, and i can see how and why its been going back and forth. I think the only way we can look at thigns like this are take the good and leave the bad. I am not looking forward and realize i am happy that the ddivision is turning more muscular, maybe it will end up being what we thoguth it would be. and i am happy that at least women that really deserve to win are going to win now. AND it just leaves the playing field wide open for me to gain back what i lost over the past few months.

i am goign to tape my training as much as i can. try to do 2 videos a week so everyone can see my progress!

June 23rd. Adela Garcia Classic in Austin. It's been an awesome ride. Link to my log is in my sig.

Glad you have a positive attitude about the judging. I'm just frustrated, depleted and carb deprived so that makes me more whiney! LOL

Its cool to see a Pro on here showing their progress. I'm looking forward to more of your vids, keep at it!
THANKS!

June 23rd. Adela Garcia Classic in Austin. It's been an awesome ride. Link to my log is in my sig.

Glad you have a positive attitude about the judging. I'm just frustrated, depleted and carb deprived so that makes me more whiney! LOL

awesome! ill check out your Log!! :)

I have got some great news! Starting in July, I will be doing an 8 week test drive of the Halo for Her Stack along with the Osta RX. I will be doing videos of certain lifts every week, tracking my progress, meals and diet, and much more! i am totally excited about this! Lots of people have been askign about the Halo for her, and I thought this will be a great way to sho everyone exactly why ALL WOMEN should try Halo for Her!

Ill be taking Q&A on the 8 week cycle. you can ask anything and ill do my best to answer it!
all videos will be posted here!

Ill be taking Q&A on the 8 week cycle. you can ask anything and ill do my best to answer it!
all videos will be posted here!
Jill! I have some h4h coming in the mail. Nervous but excited! Have tried other things in the past that I loved but thought I would give this a try. Yea!

Dont be nervous! Halo for Her is fantastic!

Here is my first few week trail journal! the next one is coming out this week!

[video]http://www.ironmaglabs.com/jillian-revilles-halo-for-her-experiment/[/video]

today starts a crazy week for me.
Student teaching starts at a new school for 60 day! then i am finally done with school!

and we move on Thursday. Ive tried to pack as much as i could before school started, so now i am living in the land of the boxes!

well the move went well! and i am just starting to get back into the grove of work!

here is my next video of the trial!

things have been pretty crazy

As if moving, and starting student teaching wasnt enough, we had a death in the family, Donnys sister passed away, and then my mom was taken to the hospital, and she was there for 4 days.

today i am finally back on track.

last instalment of the halo for her trail video will be up next week!

Back