• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Monster Labs

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever used My Monster Labs? Any info appreciated. Thanks yall !
Hey there I see your familiar with h-as I was a h-as pharma VIP as well havent been able to get in touch any help would be much apritiated if there still around or if ya know of any ligit sources I e always liked h-as gear just haveing trouble getting in touch with him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

From what I understand h-as is no longer. Take a look at us, monster labs. We will not let you down. Let me know if you have any questions.

^^^ this is a great source ~

You guys still doing ok?
Still here doing our thing. Orders going out daily. We currently have a sale, 15% off orders $400+.

orders under $400 use code triple10 for 10% off.
monster-gear.com

ill be here if you have any questions.

You collected my payment on Monday and you have not shipped yet. You also have not replied to my support ticket

You collected my payment on Monday and you have not shipped yet. You also have not replied to my support ticket
Please PM me your order number and I will figure this out immediately

Sigh... The site says I do not have privileges to send direct messages.

MonsterLabs

Sigh... The site says I do not have privileges to send direct messages.

I've done a lot of business with you guys and you have always been top notch. That is why I'm worried you'all got busted or something. Things just don't seem right.

IML Gear Cream!
I've done a lot of business with you guys and you have always been top notch. That is why I'm worried you'all got busted or something. Things just don't seem right.
Bro. We are still here and doing well. I am surprised by your problem to be honest. Please make it to 10 posts then you will have private message priveledges. I WILL get this sorted bro.

It's order #65144 bro. And I am not getting any info in email. Other than, let me check and contact me tomorrow. How about it is YOU that contact me about the merchandise I paid for?

And I can make it 10 posts real quick. This is not like you guys at all... which has me worried. I'm thinking something has happened and I should be warning others.. ??

And I can make it 10 posts real quick. This is not like you guys at all... which has me worried. I'm thinking something has happened and I should be warning others.. ??
So let?s get all this straight.. we collected payment on Monday, it is now 5 business days later and you honestly think you have reason to be concerned and warn other people? Cmon bro, relax. You will get your order just like you always have, and like everyone else always has. I?m willing to bet it comes perhaps today, or Monday. Regardless, I will check on your order.

Yes. You advertise same day shipping on bitcoin payments.... That's #1. In the past, I have NEVER waited more than a day or two. Thats #2. So don't even start with this bro...

So here's the update I just got in an email. They were waiting on a new batch of product. It was shipped this morning. So that is cool! But.. They could have just said so in the beginning. I would not have minded waiting one bit, and I wouldn't have gotten all up tight. They also are giving me a $50 coupon for the extra weight time, and I appreciate that as well. So.. things are cool.

I like how it says I'm a newbie... Well on this board I guess I am. I've been in the game for 20 years. I use to be much more active on forums, particularly Meso-RX, back in the good ole days if you know what I mean.

My Monster Labs has been good to me in the past. This was the first glitch. Their product is good, that I can vouch for. Their turn around time is 'usually' top notch! :)

I've seen many underground labs get busted in the past. And websites taken over by the Feds. Hey, it happens. And that would make me nervous. So I apologize if I jumped to conclusions, but that was very un-ordinary for MyMonsterLabs...

I like how it says I'm a newbie... Well on this board I guess I am. I've been in the game for 20 years. I use to be much more active on forums, particularly Meso-RX, back in the good ole days if you know what I mean.

My Monster Labs has been good to me in the past. This was the first glitch. Their product is good, that I can vouch for. Their turn around time is 'usually' top notch! :)

I've seen many underground labs get busted in the past. And websites taken over by the Feds. Hey, it happens. And that would make me nervous. So I apologize if I jumped to conclusions, but that was very un-ordinary for MyMonsterLabs...
All good bro. I also know what it?s like waiting on an order. It?s a bad feeling when something takes longer than usual. It makes a guy think something went wrong, a lot of ?what ifs? go through the mind. Rest assured your order make it to you and as always it will be the high quality you have come to know and like from monster. I?ll be here if you need anything.

Package has been received. All good!
Thank you for the update and your patience. One thing is for sure, everyone will ALWAYS get what they order from monster. I?ll be here if you need anything bro.

Not sure who helped me on other forums but monster is GTG. Great support too. Triple should have your back!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure who helped me on other forums but monster is GTG. Great support too. Triple should have your back!

Everyone can always count on monster. One thing is for certain, there hasn?t been a single person in the history of monster that didn?t get what they ordered. We are here to stay and only getting better.

I reached out but never heard back. Not sure exactly what I should do. Emailed too.

Blindside1

I reached out but never heard back. Not sure exactly what I should do. Emailed too.

Blindside1
Hi bro. Please get your post count up to 10 and we can PM each other. As far as the email, please make sure to check your spam folder as sometimes our emails end up there. I am here and ready to help. Let?s figure this out for both of us.

Monster is always gtg. Always great gear. I had a terrible response to deca 300. Forever ago though. Today I wonder if it's just high concentration gear. I have 300 per ml test iso I use. And have used 400 in safflower. Love that shit. 4 years ago.

Monster HAS been here a LONG time and aren't going anywhere.

Monster is always gtg. Always great gear. I had a terrible response to deca 300. Forever ago though. Today I wonder if it's just high concentration gear. I have 300 per ml test iso I use. And have used 400 in safflower. Love that shit. 4 years ago.

Monster HAS been here a LONG time and aren't going anywhere.

Thank you bro. Good to hear from you.

I've been using Monster for over three years with almost no problems. They are quick, efficient, discreet, and professional. I had a problem with my most recent order, not a big deal, just some confusion over inventory that resulted me receiving the package a little late, it and with multiple missing items. I posted about the issue and GGG was on it in minutes. All he needed was the order # and the missing items, no other details. Anyway, I supplied said info and by the time i got home from work the next day, the package was there with the missing items. I was both shocked by the efficiency and impressed by the professionalism. Needless to say, as much as I support the smaller, up and coming companies, if you're just grtting back into it, go with Monster.

Back