• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need opinions desperately!

IML Gear Cream!
If you really want to get into this give me a PM...half of my living is made preparing people for fitness and bodybuilding competition.

Oh and don't forget about Gopro.. the guy rocks!!!!

Originally posted by Pitboss
Oh and don't forget about Gopro.. the guy rocks!!!!

Thanks for the compliment...much appreciated!

Oh, nice boob pic...just how I like em!

Originally posted by gopro

Thanks for the compliment...much appreciated!

Oh, nice boob pic...just how I like em!

Thanks.. can't keep my hands off them!! I'm wondering though if J'Bo would like a feel :p

Pitboss

Theres the perv we all know and love.

Originally posted by J'Bo
Pitboss

Theres the perv we all know and love.

Well it wouldn't be polite of me not to be myself with you ;)

So how many fitness comps have you done or were they figure?
and are you married, engaged, spoken for, man hater, uhm yeah that's all for now.

Thanks everyone!

W8 has helped me out with a plan to whip me into contest shape.
I am very thankful for all of your opinions and for making me laugh. I'll let you all know how i am doing in my J'Bo diary in the online diaries. Keep on having fun.

Glad you got some helpful advice.

If the ound is not that improtant than go for teh show. 7 punds is possible, albeit difficult, in the winter. A pound a month is a good goal but understand it will take a lot of hard work. Good luck!

Pitboss

I have only done one fitness competition and now i am going to do my first physique contest.

Originally posted by J'Bo
Pitboss

I have only done one fitness competition and now i am going to do my first physique contest.

I wish you luck!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks alot! I'll keep you posted and take some pics to put on the site. The show will be televised too, so i will make sure everyone knows when it plays on T.V.

Back