• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Chapter

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes, this is a new chapter in Fitty's life.

As you saw in the last entry of my last journal, our IVF did not work. We're disappointed and it's sad, but we've prayed on it, we will try again and we're taking a new approach. But for now, my goal is to lose some weight. That cycle put about 13 (if not more) pounds on me. I don't mind being fat, if there's an 8 lb. baby in my belly, but if not, Fitty likes being fit.

New supps, new diet, new workouts! I might even treat myself and go buy myself a new sports bra or somethin'!! :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to help, give me advice, give me a workout plan, give me a diet plan, give me crap, lend me your prayers, or just plain say "hey", I'm here, I'm open and I'm ready. I need to get healthy! I WILL get healthy and I will be favored!

Stay tuned...much love to all my buds
Tam

Oh P.S., if you want to check out what happened with the IVF and all, check out the blog, I think you all have it, but let me know if you don't.

Hey Kiddo,

I read your blog about your struggles with IVF. This is going to sound corny, but if you love each other enough, you can get thru anything. I am a firm believer in that. Yes, I know, I am a :nerd: , but that's how I feel...

I'll keep you in my prayers and will drop by here once in a while to offer you my support, because that's really all I can do, as I am not one to criticize anyone's workout...

Be positive, pray hard and love each other, everything else is just gravy....

Awwww thanks so much hun, I appreciate that. Yes I do love my hubby and we're totally fine with the direction our lives are going.

I do appreciate all of your kind words, and you're not a dork

Nop, not a dork.....Geek, Dweeb, Doofus...that's more like it....:)

Oh yeah....the day!
7:ish -- Woke up
Supps
B/fast: Total cereal w/ 1/2 banana, skim milk
Drinking the new pomegranate Crystal Light, you should try it.
Lunch: Turkey and 1 slice swiss on 7 grain bread, applesauce, water
Snack: Yogurt
Supps
Workout: Probably do about 30 minutes cardio this after work.
Dinner: ?? Don't know yet.

Heya Fitty...sorry to hear your last run wasn't successful. I'll keep my fingers crossed for next time.

Pomegranate? That sounds gooooood.....

Fingers crossed, Prayers and many thoughts Sister Fitty!!!
Do not give up!!!
My wife and I tried for 2 solid years, and NOTHING!!!
We both had given up but neither said so.....................
Then all of a sudden on Christmas Eve 2000, she was pregnant, I'm misty eyed now just thinking about it!!! Pray on it and Pray some more, GOD speed you and yours my Friend, my heart goes out to you!!!

Fingers crossed, Prayers and many thoughts Sister Fitty!!!
Do not give up!!!
My wife and I tried for 2 solid years, and NOTHING!!!
We both had given up but neither said so.....................
Then all of a sudden on Christmas Eve 2000, she was pregnant, I'm misty eyed now just thinking about it!!! Pray on it and Pray some more, GOD speed you and yours my Friend, my heart goes out to you!!!

Hey Arch, that's a very touching story and it gives hope to all those who have struggled and are struggling to have kids. As I told you earlier Fitty, don't dispair, good things happen to good people (I am full of cliches) and the power of prayer (Arch, bear witness.... please...) is something that I am a believer on (no, I am not here to spread any religious anything...).

Thanks you guys! I am a total believer in the power of prayer and positive thinking as well!

Although it has been almost 5 years that we've been trying, I know it will happen in God's time. The whole IVF cycle really wasn't that bad to go through, so I feel blessed that we didn't have a rough go of it. I don't "KNOW" that things are going to be fine next time around. The only thing I can do is continue to be positive and pray on it. When the Lord is ready for us to have a baby, we'll get one. I know we will not be forgotten. And if it is not in his plan for us to get pregnant, then I shall be happy to continue my life with my boys that I have and with my husband and with my life.

OK, OK.....I'll get off now.

The day:
Woke about 7-ish
Coffee on the way to work
Supps
B/fast: Oatmeal w/ fresh blueberries, more coffee (yes, it's black. I don't like cream and sugar in my coffee)
Snack:
Supps
I plan to workout at lunch
Lunch: turkey sandwich on 7Grain w/ lettuce and tomato, pomegranate Crystal Light
Snack:
Dinner:

I'll update more later....oh wait, can you edit these posts anymore???? I don't see the "edit" button anymore. :shrug:

Oh yeah, I did workout yesterday after work. 20 minutes on the eliptical. Yeah me!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey hottie!
Sorry that didn't work out for you...I was hoping for you to get FLUFFY! :)
Glad to see the optimism!
Oh...and seeing as nobody else has brought it up..I will....we are going to require pics of this new sports bra. Pics of you wearing it..and of course..the pics of you....not wearing it... ;)
:D
Hope you are doing geat!
mike

Ask and ye shall receive Burner! :roflmao: This is the one I think I might buy!

As a fellow follower of Bevo and a man who remembers the tears of loss at our first attempt to get preggers ... you have me very best wishes for you and your hubby's successful endeavor to build a family. That 13 pounds? Pfffffffttt ... you be losin' that in no time :rocker:

Awww thanks Bone! :D
I appreciate that so much!

Yeah, 13 lbs really isn't a lot, but on my 4'10" frame, it looks like I've gained 30. But thas okay, it'll go quickly. I know how to get rid of it.

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

Isn't it amazing how quickly time really does go by? I made a commitment to get my health and fitness back on Monday. Now I know that was only 3 days ago. But it WAS 3 days ago. Three days and I've worked out twice already. I am so proud of myself!

I just keep thinking that these goals of weight loss are really measured in weeks. We think; "I have so and so weeks before Summer", "I want to lose so and so many pounds in 6 weeks". I say this because, my first week is nearly over. :dance:

5:30 - Wake
Supps
30 minutes cardio this morning
Protein Shake on the way to work
Hardboiled eggs and 1 slice ww toast, black coffee
Turkey Sandwich w/ veggies
Don't know what's for dinner yet, so we'll leave it at that.

I'll ask one more time -- what happened to the edit button on here? It's like on there for like, 10 seconds after you submit your post and then it's like gone...for like, forever. (You like the "likes", don't you...admit it! :D )

I found this Muscle Milk-n-Oats at the gym. Have you guys seen this stuff? I'll try to post a pic. Anyway...I think I will try that for breakfast tomorrow!

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

Isn't it amazing how quickly time really does go by? I made a commitment to get my health and fitness back on Monday. Now I know that was only 3 days ago. But it WAS 3 days ago. Three days and I've worked out twice already. I am so proud of myself!

I just keep thinking that these goals of weight loss are really measured in weeks. We think; "I have so and so weeks before Summer", "I want to lose so and so many pounds in 6 weeks". I say this because, my first week is nearly over. :dance:

5:30 - Wake
Supps
30 minutes cardio this morning
Protein Shake on the way to work
Hardboiled eggs and 1 slice ww toast, black coffee
Turkey Sandwich w/ veggies
Don't know what's for dinner yet, so we'll leave it at that.

I'll ask one more time -- what happened to the edit button on here? It's like on there for like, 10 seconds after you submit your post and then it's like gone...for like, forever. (You like the "likes", don't you...admit it! :D )

I found this Muscle Milk-n-Oats at the gym. Have you guys seen this stuff? I'll try to post a pic. Anyway...I think I will try that for breakfast tomorrow!

Hey Kiddo, Congrats on your first week so far!!!
I am happy to see that you are so gung ho about this...Keep it up...

Thanks hun! I appreciate the support!

I've seen the Milk and Oats, but never tried it. Let us know what you think!

I'll def let you know tomorrow. Here's the low down on it:
1 cup
300 calories
6g Fat
5mg Cholesterol
180mg Sodium
34g Carbs
4g Sugars
2g Soluble Fiber
2g Insoluble Fiber
30g Protein

OK Py, here's the scooby on that Muscle Milk N Oats!

It's actually pretty good. I think it might be better if you get the regular flavor. The flavor I got was vanilla bean and it was kinda icky. I added blueberries to mine and ended up only eating about 2/3 of it.

Woke 6:30ish
Didn't workout this morning, didn't sleep well last night.
Workout will be boot camp at 12:30 today

No more trying to add meals in my journal, with no edit button I can't actually "edit" my posts if the need be.

More later, hope everyone is doing well today.

IML Gear Cream!
Mornin' all! :wave: Day 5 of diet/workout! Woo Hoo!!

15 minutes on treadmill
10 minutes on stepmill

2 sets ham curls 35#
Butt blasters

I want to be really honest and on track with this new program...because I'd like to see results as soon as I can. So being honest, I have to tell you guys: I am sick of my ass! It has never been ugly and soft and right now there are more ripples on my ass than on the Carribean Ocean :barf:

It's a-freakin-mazing what a month and a half off will do to your body!!!

Just go ahead and stick a fork in me!

Mornin' all! :wave: Day 5 of diet/workout! Woo Hoo!!

15 minutes on treadmill
10 minutes on stepmill

2 sets ham curls 35#
Butt blasters

I want to be really honest and on track with this new program...because I'd like to see results as soon as I can. So being honest, I have to tell you guys: I am sick of my ass! It has never been ugly and soft and right now there are more ripples on my ass than on the Carribean Ocean :barf:

Hey kiddo, don't lose focus and don't dispair. You are a beautiful woman with a great disposition. You are not doing justice to yourself by feeling this way, if you look today the way that you looked in the pictures that you had in your gallery, you have nothing to worry about.

I assure you, I go thru the same thing with my wife. Sometimes she's unhappy because of the way she "perceives herself to look like" when in reality I find her to be more beautiful and desirable than I did when I first married her 10 years ago. I tell her that same thing every day, and as she gets older, in my view she gets better. I am sure your husband feels EXACTLY the same way and he's not "just saying it" when he tells you that. Ask him and you'll see...

Either way, keep up the good work and don't think of short term, think of long term better...

Oh yeah, I can see me asking him, "am I more beautiful today than when you married me"? Hahahahahah....why don't you email him for me and tell him to speak up?

No, just kidding, he's a wonderful man and I know he loves me. He actually told me this morning he was proud of me for getting back into working out. He said I have done really well this week.

You're so awesome fan! :kiss: I just love the positivity that comes from you and from everyone else here. You all really know how to make a girl feel special.

Off to grab some tuna fish!! Be back later

Oh yeah, I can see me asking him, "am I more beautiful today than when you married me"? Hahahahahah....why don't you email him for me and tell him to speak up?

No, just kidding, he's a wonderful man and I know he loves me. He actually told me this morning he was proud of me for getting back into working out. He said I have done really well this week.

You're so awesome fan! :kiss: I just love the positivity that comes from you and from everyone else here. You all really know how to make a girl feel special.

Off to grab some tuna fish!! Be back later

:laugh: Nah, in my house, the way it works is: "since Anthony (my youngest) was born, I have gotten fat and ugly, look at me..." My response? Well, it's the one I wrote in my earlier post...I use my own invention, THE TONY POINT SYSTEM (Tony = Fantasma):D

If you tell him how you are feeling (which you may have already) right now (what you posted above), I am sure he will give you a similar thing to what I said in my earlier post. You did say he's a wonderful man and loves you very much, so give the guy a chance to shine.......

Truth is, I really like to see people suceed, especially those that have gone thru tough times. IVF is not an easy process to go thru, especially for the woman, who has the blunt of the treatment. For us guys is just uncomfortable, for you gals, I can't even begin to imagine. I know a little about it but I have not seen the process first hand, so I can't tell you that everything is going to be allright, but if I can at least make you smile on a Friday afternoon (Miami time), then I am happy...;)

Also, you remind me of my wife in many ways, except for maybe the height. I think you said you were 4'10 and she is 5'6 or 5'7 (Part of my point system is I don't have to remember her height and weight, I just have to remember dates and cook some). Since you do remind me of her, I want to hear that you are happy....

You are too much Tony! Stop it!

He doesn't need too many chances to shine, he's great and shines all on his own! He really is wonderful and he knows how I feel about myself right now, that's why he gives great little comments like telling me how wonderful I've done this week. He knows that makes me more motivated.

You are too much Tony! Stop it!

He doesn't need too many chances to shine, he's great and shines all on his own! He really is wonderful and he knows how I feel about myself right now, that's why he gives great little comments like telling me how wonderful I've done this week. He knows that makes me more motivated.

That's good enough for me then....:)

Sister Fitty, keep your chin up and heart light!!! Your doin Great imo!!! I will work on somethin and get back to you asap ok my Friend!!!

Hey Fitty :wave:

I know how you feel and I took even more time off than you did. However with so much on my plate right now I'm happy if I get in the gym once a week. I'm hoping once I get my house and land, I will be able to workout more even if it is just by working on the house or land. :shhh: I am sooo looking forward to being able to plant an actual garden this year instead of a planter garden.

Hi Tam! I'm so sorry to hear that the IVF didn't not work, I know how much you guys want it too. I will keep you in my prayers!!! I am so proud of you for working out!
Remember your beautiful, inside and out!!! Total Hottie! keep up the great work!!!
Take care sweetie!

Dev and Stacey, thanks for stopping by! I just love you guys, no matter how many times we fall off the wagon, take a break for a month or two or three, have a pizza, don't workout, have problems in our marriages, leave jobs, find new jobs, lose our dogs, fight with our friends -- no matter what happens to each and every one of us, we're all still here for each other.

I'm not sure I know of any other "group" out there where the lot of us don't even know each other and we still find time to log on to tell our friends that we're here for each other and still be supportive.

I wish we could all form some sort of "Ironmagazine Group Party". It would be so cool if everyone could meet up with each other somewhere like every other year or something.

OH SPEAKING OF SUPPORT AND STUFF!!!
GUESS WHAT????
GUESS WHAT????

I lost 3 pounds this week!

How's that for support and a goal getter attitude?

Back