• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Chapter

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Tone....Tone Loc!!! OMG, how long has it been since you've heard that name?? :laugh:

I actually only worked out twice this week. My diet hasn't been stellar but compared to what I had been doing, it's been pretty stellar! I've been eating mostly veggies and fruits and really watching what I eat at night.

I can't wait to get back to running next week after the stitches come out.

Hey Tone....Tone Loc!!! OMG, how long has it been since you've heard that name?? :laugh:

LOL, a week ago when an old buddy of mine called me on the phone...:D
You would think I'd get tired of it...:wacko:

Bring that funky cold medina!!!

FANTASTIC, 4 pounds!!! Great job Sister Fitty!!!

6 pound as of Saturday!!!

I am so excited and even more motivated now!

OK, gotta go get some work done and get some oatmeal now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. BBL

Oh yeah, Saturday I did my first full body! Actually it was more like a full "lower" body. But it was good! I just did cardio and abs this morning. I will get to the full body workout that you gave me on Tuesday Arch. Thanks again, you are such a great friend!

6 pound as of Saturday!!!

I am so excited and even more motivated now!

OK, gotta go get some work done and get some oatmeal now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. BBL

HOLY CRAP!!!!! 6 pounds.....sorry, I just think that's awesome and couldn't help myself...Keep it up kiddo...

Thanks Tony! I'm so excited about it and have been thinking that now that the weather is getting better here, I might try to include two-a-days about twice a week.
I just love to go running or for a walk on our campus at lunchtime.

Oh yeah, Saturday I did my first full body! Actually it was more like a full "lower" body. But it was good! I just did cardio and abs this morning. I will get to the full body workout that you gave me on Tuesday Arch. Thanks again, you are such a great friend!

:thumb: Good stuff, glad I could help my Friend!!!

Also...................... 6 pounds!!!:clapping: AWESOME!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Chapter 2 -- Verse 2 -- Day 9

:mooh: I feel like I'm runnin' around like a chicken with my head cut off! Things have been so busy.

Well, I found out that I did not get that job that I was waiting on. I am a firm believer in that things happen for a reason. [bear with me, let me do some 'splaining here] I wondered anyway if I really wanted that job - the CEO that I would've been working for is severly ADD. There was even talk from the other people that he worked with/that I interviewed with, that even they couldn't get him to settle down long enough to make a decision. I interviewed with him the first time almost a month and a half ago. The second interview I had with him was the 9th and he just made a decision yesterday that he was going to utilize the girl that's been temping for him. Well, that girl was his partner's executive admin. So, if he does that, then I will get the chance to interview for that position for his partner. I still wonder if that company is even where I'm supposed to be.

Oh well, I have another iron in the fire. Did I tell you guys that I may get the chance to go to our new facility? Hopefully I'll hear something on that later this week or next week. Hopefully that will work out! I'll let you guys know of course.

Now, onto the diet/exercise. All has been good. Last night, I had baked tilapia, green peas and three-cheese pasta. I didn't eat any pasta, I put a little on my plate though, but PURPOSELY ate all of my peas and fish first! I knew once I finished my fish and peas, I would not be hungry anymore and would not want the pasta. It was (1) to make myself ignore the "bad" foods and (2) to prove to myself that if I ate the good foods first, I would not want the bad stuff. Catch my drift???
I slept in this morning and didn't get up to workout. I do plan to workout this afternoon though.

Oh, Oh, Oh :chomp: :chomp: You guys have to try the new Smart Start Healthy Heart Cinnamon Raisin cereal! I know some of you are not proponates of cereals, but this one is really good, quite healthy, contains oat bran, has 410mg potassium and low sodium and lowers both cholesterol and blood pressure. It's pretty darn good!

OK, now that I've written you all a book, I'll get outta here! Hope everyone is doing good today!

P.S., yes I have a lot of energy today....hubby better eat his Wheaties today!

Oh my, sister Fitty, you go Girl!!!

Yeah, lots was going on yesterday. That's for sure!!!

Today? Not so much!

I had to reset my clock last night and I set it for an hour ahead (for some dumb reason) :rolleyes: So, when my alarm clock went off at 5:30, it was really 4:30. I went into the kitchen to get some water, saw that it as only 4:30 on the microwave and laid down on the couch, thinking that I would get up in an hour -- nooooo! I slept until I heard hubby's alarm clock go off at 6:40! Damn! I really wanted to get up this morning and go workout too!

Oh well, I go to acupuncture today at lunch or I would go workout at lunch, so I think I'll just go workout after work again today.

Question: Is anyone using the BSN Dessert protein, Cellmass, Nitrix, or N.O.-Xplode? I bought the Dessert protein this morning and the Endorush. I can't wait to use the Endorush this afternoon.

No-explode im a huge huge fan of.......and you have to tell me about the DVD of the secret and if its worth buying....the book is amazing and WAKE UP early lol

I'll definitely let you know how it is.

I need to WAKE UP. I'm working on my second cup of green tea...I think I need to go get a little of that Endorush!

green tea is where its at....i sometimes take No-explode b4 tests cuz it wakes me up and gives me a mental boost or so i think it does anyway let me know on the movie thanks

I've ordered the Thermonex, but the Cheaters Relief is on backorder. I think I'll check back later on. I'm not sure I want to order that product right now anyway. I think I'll stick with the Dessert Protein and the Thermonex.

Diet has been good so far today. Protein shake, eggs, chicken and sweet potato. Planning on lean beef, salad and veggies tonight after workout.

Whats up Sister Fitty!!!

All is well, probably going to go home though as soon as I get a little bit of work done. I'm not feeling well, my allergies are killing me! I've taken everything too: Mucinex, Advil Cold & Sinus, NyQuil, Tylenol Allergy Complete, Allegra!!! Nothing is helping.

I got no sleep last night either, so I think I'm going to go home soon.

I'll quit crying now :cry:

Morning all! :wave:
Chapter 2 -- Verse 2 -- Day 12

I gotta tell ya, I'm really liking this BSN Lean Dessert Protein! It is good!! :chomp: I mix blueberries in it and that's been my breakfast with some fresh strawberries for the past two days.

Yesterday I did go home early and slept for about 2 hours. When I woke up I felt tons better and decided I would go workout. I did 30 minutes cardio and then some leg stuff.
I still have yet to do my full body workout that Sir Arch gave me...but I will get to it [ sorry Arch ]

I plan to get to that possibly tomorrow. I plan to do some extra cardio this afternoon at lunchtime. If it's not raining, I may take a jog to the bank, just about a mile down the road. That would be good = two miles!

Talk to you guys later...I have lots to do today after being out 1/2 day yesterday.

IML Gear Cream!
Best Wishes Sister Fitty, hope you get some sleep and feel better SOON!!!

Hey girl! Congrats on losing weight!!! YOUR Kicking some serious but! I'm so happy for U! :) Sorry u didn't get the job, but I think the same way as you...everything happens for a reason! ;) I hope u are having a GREAT weekend!

Hope u feel better girl! Get some rest!!

I am feeling much, much better! The boys raced yesterday, Donnie got a medal!!! I was so surprised because it was his first race in like a year! As soon as we get pictures, I'll post one. Brandon didn't do so well, but I'm not disappointed. He had fun and that's all that matters! And like I said...it was their first race in over a year.

We may be racing next weekend too! Not sure yet.

Other than racing and riding, we did nothing this weekend, which was good because I was so tired. And I woke up tired again this morning! No, I did not workout this morning. I do plan to workout this afternoon at lunch. I think I may take a run down to Whole Foods (if it's not raining).

Talk to you guys later...got a lot of work to do and I need to go get my shake made.

did you watch that dvd yet ms. fit?

Oh my gosh no! I wanted to watch it this weekend, but the race and riding took up all weekend....so, we'll try to watch it this week.

How's the book?

book is awesome

hey lady!
Guess I missed out on something here?
Hoe you are doing great!
wanna see those race pics!

Chapter 2 - Verse 2 - Day 16
OK, did I tell you guys last Wednesday that my hubby and I started a little weight loss contest? I don't think I did, but I can't remember....

Anyway, we started last Wednesay and said the first person to get to 7 pounds got a new pair of jeans from the other person. Well, here we are only 6 days from the start and my hubby says last night that he already lost 5 pounds! I've only lost 2!

Oh well -- I'm happy to just be losing! I think I could lose more if I were working out more. I did not workout yesterday, but am working out today at lunch. Maybe even workout a little after work too depending on how much cardio I get in at lunchtime.

I should start stickin' my finger down my throat.

I'm rambling -- :mooh: I guess I need to go get my protein shake.

my parents did that same bet but they did percentages so it would be fair

Back