• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Official Maxim Peptide log and reviews HERE

IML Gear Cream!
So far everything remains the same.i upped the anastozole to .5 e.o.d been getting some headaches hard to say if it's due to that. But everything is working as expected so far

Dropped a 1/2 ml (100mcg) early. Felt nothing at this dose. 2 hours later, i Bumped another 1/2 ml, bringing things up to 200mcgs. Didnt notice any real effect. Im going to switch back to BlueSky just for tomorrow and see if theres a diff. Either im totally used to clen after the shortest period of time in history or...well, you know. The other clen i have leaves me shaking like i have parkinsons.

Took 1/2 ml of t3 in the afternoon.

Astonishingly, my AM weight is down 5 lbs. Im not gonna go above 50 mcgs t3 for my cycle. Shakiness seems to have dissipated altogether. Even when i switched back to bluesky for the day. Body is adjusting to the stim effect. Im liking how things are going at this rate. Lets see if i can keep this up for 10 weeks. Figure with the gears, dieting, cardio and training, ill be a not big in no time.

Still running the anastozole def working better at .5 e.o.d. bloat is down, nips aren't puffy or sensitive at all.skin hasn't had the oily feel to it either. The tadalafil is awesome for a great pump before the gym so been using it for that.libido is ridiculous right now between that and my test lol. So far I'm super happy with these products

update on my bpc/tb500 log. It's been about 4 weeks on them. Some slight improvements but my injury is so severe so it'll still take a little bit before I can train again. Any speeding up on the process sure helps though

Started doing some light training again. These peps are phenominal. Should be balls to the wall again in a month

I'm totally loving the anastozole and tadalafil both doing a kickass job . libido through the roof. No signs of puffy nips.great pumps.skin clear. Def be going through maxim down the road

Im losing fat. consistently dosing my T3 @ 50 ed. Ive bumped my clen to 200 ed. Will be posting updated progress pics as the days, weeks roll on.

I just have to say I used 2 other sources BPC/TB in the past and they didn't seem to work as effectively as Maxim's. Could be in my head but I definitely feel I noticed a bigger difference now.

So far I'm very happy with maxims products the anastozole is working just as good as the pills I usually get on cycle. I'm running a pretty hard cycle and sides are very minor. Skin has cleared up a lot and nips are fine.libido is great the tadalafil citrate as p.w.o also runs over as a libido booster throughout the day.great products guys: bump

IML Gear Cream!
Here are my results after a month of Maxim's T3 and Clen while on my Test/Mast/Tbol cycle.

attachment.php

I used 50 mcgs T3 and 200 mcgs of clenbuterol for the first month. I have since ramped up my T3 to 100 mcgs and will likely remain on that dose for the duration of my cycle. Clen will remain at 200 mcgs. My 10 week goal is recomp and repartioning.

The above pictures are from my Journal: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/206141-Z-s-Alpha-pharma-InduJect-amps-EP-mast-Tbol

How many ml of your T3 = 1mg of cytomel aka liothyronine? It is quite strong, rats like it and even blood work shows elevation in T3, just want to get the dosing right to equal .5 of cytomel from 100mcg x 30ml of your T3. Thank you!

Back