• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sd hoarding

twitch712

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just curious as to how many cycles of sd everyone is adding to their stash with the ban coming. i personally have 5 super dmz and 3 methadrol ext. should be plenty until iml comes out w/ new super dmz replacement.:winkfinger:

wow just ordered the SDMZ stack yesterday....besides that I have none, I better get on it!
I have just been stressing about PCT, I hear you should have a serm and the stack is good by itself...so many conflicting thoughts, what did you do?

the orig SD was best, clones dont compare! so far anyway

Don't stress about the ban just yet. The comment period closed, however the official "SD IS NOW ILLEGAL!" date still hasn't passed.

If you can find it at a good price, jump now. And Ahrnold, your correct. Even the liquid versions like SuperDrone and Microdrol were EPIC!

Don't stress about the ban just yet. The comment period closed, however the official "SD IS NOW ILLEGAL!" date still hasn't passed.

If you can find it at a good price, jump now. And Ahrnold, your correct. Even the liquid versions like SuperDrone and Microdrol were EPIC!

Is there really a ban coming? Can someone post some more info on this? I wasn't aware. What else is covered?

jus sold a bottle of SDrone pretty cheap too thinking my supplier would have more it be gone!

SuperDrol and P-Stanz.

Do a search here. We talked about it a few weeks ago.

wow just ordered the SDMZ stack yesterday....besides that I have none, I better get on it!
I have just been stressing about PCT, I hear you should have a serm and the stack is good by itself...so many conflicting thoughts, what did you do?
i used nolva (tamoflaxen citrate) 20/20/10/10,erase,cycle assist,daa.you will need to drink lots of water and taurine for back pumps

6 bottles of SD Extreme and 1 bottle of SD-10, and a half empty bottle of SuperMass. Enough for a good 10 kickstarts or so.

IML Gear Cream!
i have in my freezer superdrol/epistane/mag10/andropoppers/m1t/m5aa/mohn and a buncha other shit from over the years......aint none of it ever worked for me i think i might trade it to some dumbass for some real gear

i have in my freezer superdrol/epistane/mag10/andropoppers/m1t/m5aa/mohn and a buncha other shit from over the years......aint none of it ever worked for me i think i might trade it to some dumbass for some real gear

After reading all of those -
waynes-world-schwingOBEYGIANT-1.jpg

I'd rather have dbol.

im not big on orals except maybe halo or proviron.........so yeah all these bloat drugs dont do me a bit of good

I prefer superdrol to D-bol myself. Similar strength gains and I look 10X better on SD. Granted I've never gone above 40 mg's on D-bol but still..Superdrol is still HIGHLY underrated by a lot of people. I'm REALLY hoping some UGL will step up and start making it. I have none at the moment :pissed:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Back