• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

She Bangs, She Bangs

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
All is well here, thanks for checking in on me jellybean! :kiss:

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is fine. I thought I would've had a sonogram, but they are going to wait until July 1st when I go back. I'm hoping I can get in to see our sonographer here before then, so I can get a sono and see the little peanut.

I will scan it when I do and post for everyone.

How are you doing? How is everyone else this Wednesday?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh...nuttin going on in here since the 5th....I'm a slacker! :laugh:

Nothing much to report though. The belly is growing and I feel stretches and tugs and stuff all the time. I can't wait 'till I can really start to feel the baby move. I think sometime over the next few months we'll start to get the nursery together. I'll take pics for sure.

Let's see, what else? Oh...Donnie (my oldest) broke his tibia on the 6th and he had surgery last Thursday. It's starting to heal, so he's starting to feel a little better, but he's not going to be able to ride for about 3 months.

Brandon has a race this weekend at one of our favorite tracks, so at least Donnie will get to get out and see his friends. Poor guy, I know he's ready to get back out there though. I feel bad for him.

Ok, I'll try to keep up with my journal better from now on. I promise!
Love you all!
:kiss:
Tam

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
have you gotten a sonogram at work yet?? I am so eager to find out what it's gonna be!! (besides a baby of course...:D )

I'm glad you stopped in...I've been worried about you! :kiss:

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to find out what it is for 6 more weeks. :eek: Yes, it's killin' me too. :laugh: I wanna know right now!!!! All of our friends say it's going to be a girl.

:kiss: back to ya babe. I've been following along in your journal and I think you're right. Whatever you do is the best. If you happen to lose weight, fine. If you don't, fine! You do what is best for you sweetie. You know one thing, whatever happens - you're fine with it and Cody will always love you. So will I

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! :wave: Sorry I've been MIA again, work has been so busy and I'm just so flippin tired that I don't want to do anything besides sleep.

We've been remodeling my youngest son's bathroom -- that took about a week -- now we're about to start setting up and decorating the nursery. My sister in law is giving me her crib, the changing table, basinette and the rocking chair. Whew! glad we're getting all of that, those are the big items and cost mucho bucks to buy. All of the other stuff we'll either buy or get at baby showers.

I'm attaching a picture of the sonogram that we had done on the 2nd. They say we won't be able to find out what it is until probably the end of the month. So as soon as I find out, I'll let you guys know for sure.

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while. I promise to check in more often.

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great pic Tam...it's already adorable! How are you gonna do the nursery?? Pic out any names yet?

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep, if it's a girl it's gonna be Mattie Carolyn. We have not settled on a boy name yet. Though I like Jake --- we'll see!

The nursery is going to be in Rainforest. You can check the stuff out on Target.com. They have all of the stuff that I want. It's bright and fun. I think it will be great for the baby.

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
I think a pregnancy journal would be great!! They have several on oxygenmag.com and I love looking at all the big belly pics!! :D

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
13.5 weeks, starting my 4th month/2nd trimester

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
yep, we were already 6 weeks preggo when we got the test done to confirm. Time flies doesn't it???

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
congratulations Tammy!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

I bet hubby is excited...have ya'll picked a name yet? your 5 months in now, right? How have you been feeling??

How about some update pics???

sorry I haven't checked on you....I barely get on here anymore...IM has been dead...no one posts in journals anymore :(

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I know, I check every now and then, but no on is ever on and you're right, it seems no one posts in their journals anymore. Maybe it's just the summer and everyone is on vacation. :shrug: LOL

Here is one more, I actually just took this real quick this morning.

We'll be on vacation next week, so I'll have more from our trip and I'll post a few when we get back.

newbellypic.jpg

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Doing great! I feel good except for my hands and arms falling asleep at night while I sleep. It's so annoying. But I'll take it! :lol:

How are you doing?

b_reed23

this is why I'm hot!
Elite Member
Reaction score
great, getting excited/nervous about the wedding :)

have ya'll done any decorating of the nursery!! I need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitgirl70

Give it to me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Mornin' couSON. How is your fine self today?