• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should I start taking aas?

akadon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 32, 140, approx. 5'5 with a very small frame. I am just starting out, and steroids are something that I maybe interested in trying out and leaning more about. Yes, I know that I can possibly have great gains w/o it. I know I haven't reached my full potential. My question is would I have better gains and success early on if I educate myself, and start out now? What would the pros and cons be between starting while I'm smaller vs when I eventually put on more muscle? In your honest opinion, are the cons outweigh the pros so badly that I shouldn't even entertain this idea right now?

I would put a couple of years of natural training under your belt before you hit the juice....no matter what your stats look like. And during that time, study your ass off by reading all the stickies in the anabolic and diet sections of the board.

/V

you'll probably mess up your joints if you go on aas cause your strength will increase from 0-60 so quickly

I would put a couple of years of natural training under your belt before you hit the juice....no matter what your stats look like. And during that time, study your ass off by reading all the stickies in the anabolic and diet sections of the board.

Thanks for the advice. Why would you put a couple of years of training in first though?

at least a couple of years training naturally first, practice on your form, experiment with routines, diets and research steroids...when you have it all dialed in then consider the juice

Thanks for the advice. Why would you put a couple of years of training in first though?
Get your body accustomed to heavy weights. If you use AAS too early, you will build muscle but you`ll gain more if you get closer to your natural potential first. Also if you do it now, you`ll gain muscle but your ligaments and tendons may not be up to par with your new muscle as they would be if they were to grow naturally with your muscle for a year or two. In the meantime you can gain unknown amounts of knowledge on this board. Even without asking any questions, just by reading.

Tons of reasons

1. Get a strong base
2. Learn how to lift properly
3. learn how to eat properly to grow
4. learn how to cut and bulk

Sure you can just hop on juice, but without these core principles, your going to waste time or transform your body in a not great way, then waste time rebuilding and shaping they way you want.

I started at your age and studied the boards for one year. Each persons body tolerates the juice differently. Your cholesterol, prostate health, and liver enzymes can be effected negatively. Everyone talks about liver toxicity, but I don't hear enough about cholesterol. Those are my thougths, I would read up for at least a year and reach your full natural potential first, which is what the others said. The cholesterol for me was scarey.

I started at your age and studied the boards for one year. Each persons body tolerates the juice differently. Your cholesterol, prostate health, and liver enzymes can be effected negatively. Everyone talks about liver toxicity, but I don't hear enough about cholesterol. Those are my thougths, I would read up for at least a year and reach your full natural potential first, which is what the others said. The cholesterol for me was scarey.
Good point about cholesterol but if your diet is spot on it shouldn`t be much of an issue. If you get it in check like your training/knowkedge before you do a cycle, it should be fine.

Back