• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Single Dose of 'Magic Mushrooms' Hallucinogen May Create Lasting Personality Change

If that were the case, I'd ask them if they'd hold the cup.
"You're standing there ain't ya?"

Lol...Actually, I should have said that to her...That would have been CLASSIC...:roflmao:

But, she sure stood there and watched me and I had to hand her the cup before I could even wipe dry...Legal or not, they damn sure did it...

And .V. is a Paramedic...:)

Ahh, the good ol' days, lol!

I have some very good and memorable times with shrooms and acid (not together of course!) back in the day. I laughed so hard while shrooming one time my sides hurt for a few days after. It was the craziest thing, my brother another guy and me just couldn't for the life of us stop laughing at absolutely nothing! It was very silly and yet utterly hilarious all at the same time.

Used to make a point of setting up activities that were "trip friendly" to make things all the more enjoyable.

Good times... Good times!

Lol...Actually, I should have said that to her...That would have been CLASSIC...:roflmao:

But, she sure stood there and watched me and I had to hand her the cup before I could even wipe dry...Legal or not, they damn sure did it...

And .V. is a Paramedic...:)

Wow, that IS ridiculous....
I'm such a shy pee'er, I don't think I could do it.

Wow, that IS ridiculous....
I'm such a shy pee'er, I don't think I could do it.

Bet you never popped out a baby...Roflmfao:lol:

Have a couple of THEM and you will pee in the middle of Walmart at the service desk if the restrooms are closed for cleaning...:D...TRUST ME!!!

Grew up in an area where psilocybin mushrooms grew profusely, so going "shrooming" became an annual event in my youth. Always enjoyed hallucinogens of all kinds, but mushrooms in particular are very enjoyable. Always left me with a sensation of deeper perception and insight about what was and wasn't truly important in life. Never had any kind of bad experience. It does seem to settle the mind and clarify things in a very real way. Always enjoyed being outdoors and hanging out with other friends who were interested in talking about what we were feeling as it was happening and all the associated emotions and sensory perceptions that were heightened and altered within the moment. I think the idea of some drugs being mind expansive is very real, and can be a very good experience for those open enough to embrace it. Haven't done them in years, but just thinking about it conjures up a lot of very positive memories.

Grew up in an area where psilocybin mushrooms grew profusely, so going "shrooming" became an annual event in my youth. Always enjoyed hallucinogens of all kinds, but mushrooms in particular are very enjoyable. Always left me with a sensation of deeper perception and insight about what was and wasn't truly important in life. Never had any kind of bad experience. It does seem to settle the mind and clarify things in a very real way. Always enjoyed being outdoors and hanging out with other friends who were interested in talking about what we were feeling as it was happening and all the associated emotions and sensory perceptions that were heightened and altered within the moment. I think the idea of some drugs being mind expansive is very real, and can be a very good experience for those open enough to embrace it. Haven't done them in years, but just thinking about it conjures up a lot of very positive memories.

When you say youth, how young were you?
I wish I wish I wish I had gotten a hold of these when i was in my teens...Probably would have settled down a bit, and not been such an ass! :lol:

I didn't try my first psychedelic until I was 20.

storm.jpg

stormt.jpg

stormtr.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody here experience an overwhelming sense of deja vu while on LSD? I used to experience this as a teenager and 14 years later I take a trip and experience exactly the same feeling.
Its as though Ive been there before yet I can't put my finger on it in regards to where or when.

Just been picking today! :ohyeah:

We got a few stares from passers by who either knew exactly what we were up to or thought we had a strange fascination with cow shit. Also got charged at by a bullock, but Im a country boy so no biggie.

Going to have a sample later on.....anyone have any tips/secrets they want to share with a shroom virgin?

We got a few stares from passers by who either knew exactly what we were up to or thought we had a strange fascination with cow shit. Also got charged at by a bullock, but Im a country boy so no biggie.

Going to have a sample later on.....anyone have any tips/secrets they want to share with a shroom virgin?

Just accept what happens to you and embrace the weirdness of it all and you should do fine.

lol hope you don't plan on trippin' by yourself, not a good idea. Did that once and that was my only negative experience with shrooms. Try to be in a group of real good friends, that way you all trip together..and just go with the flow.

Does anybody here experience an overwhelming sense of deja vu while on LSD? I used to experience this as a teenager and 14 years later I take a trip and experience exactly the same feeling.
Its as though Ive been there before yet I can't put my finger on it in regards to where or when.

I still get deja vu all the time, I wonder if I opened that door while on the stuff. This happens soo often, I'm thinking of becomming a remote viewer.

all the time...but that was happening to me when I was a youth long before I did a couple of sheets of blotter...

one of my boy's did have a bad trip on shrooms once, that was back in '87 and today he still blames that shit on me. to be honest Matt hasn't been the same since.

all the time...but that was happening to me when I was a youth long before I did a couple of sheets of blotter...

one of my boy's did have a bad trip on shrooms once, that was back in '87 and today he still blames that shit on me. to be honest Matt hasn't been the same since.

He should have done them again, to get over it.

Poor matt :shake:

I know the feeling. I convinced a close friend to do shrooms and he says it is why he lost his christian faith. I figured that would be a good thing, but he hasn't done to well with it. I still feel bad about that.

I also introduced my brother to crystal, and he later developed a nasty addiction that took him a while to shake off. He says that I shouldn't blame myself for that, and that he would have done it anyway, but it left an impression on me to allow people to do things in their own time on their own terms. I guess I'm a carrier, and while nothing bad happens to me, other people sometimes get fucked up in a not so good way.

IML Gear Cream!

Hench, make sure you know beyond a shred of doubt that you've got magic mushrooms and not one poisonous one in amongst them. I hope you went picking with somebody who has experience.

Apart from that, just take KelJu's advise and just roll with whatever happens.
You'll have a great time as it's usually an extremely positive experience for most.
Let us know how you go!

lol hope you don't plan on trippin' by yourself, not a good idea. Did that once and that was my only negative experience with shrooms. Try to be in a group of real good friends, that way you all trip together..and just go with the flow.

For a first timer I agree that its not a good idea to trip alone but it depends on why you trip to begin with. If you're doing it just for fun then its amazing to be with friends who are also tripping but if you are doing in to gain any personal insight then doing it alone with no distractions from your inner thoughts is one of the most powerful experiences we can ever have.

I tripped alone a couple of days ago on lsd and it was one of the most amazing experiences Ive ever had.
My consciousness became white-hot and when I shut my eyes it was brighter than sunlight. I took in "Terrence McKenna style" too as I woke up after 16 hours of fasting and took it on an empty stomach. :eek:

I still get deja vu all the time, I wonder if I opened that door while on the stuff. This happens soo often, I'm thinking of becomming a remote viewer.

I dont get deja vu when I'm sober and awake. I get it often in dreams but on lsd it is the same feeling which consistantly loops hundreds of times throughout the trip. Its more like a "thought or a state of being" that Im familiar with and not a particular place.
I researched it on another forum and somebody said that after taking their first lsd trip they knew that they'd been there thousands of times before so I'm glad to hear that many others experience this too.

Some people simply haven't got the mental strength to be able to trip and they should avoid it. Ive read that whether the trip is a good experience or a bad experience the individual will never quite be the same again. It certainly has the potential to 'make or break' you.

I know the feeling. I convinced a close friend to do shrooms and he says it is why he lost his christian faith. I figured that would be a good thing, but he hasn't done to well with it. I still feel bad about that.

I also introduced my brother to crystal, and he later developed a nasty addiction that took him a while to shake off. He says that I shouldn't blame myself for that, and that he would have done it anyway, but it left an impression on me to allow people to do things in their own time on their own terms. I guess I'm a carrier, and while nothing bad happens to me, other people sometimes get fucked up in a not so good way.

Unfortunately this was on my conscience for quite some time as I introduced meth to a few friends when I was younger and their lives spiralled out of control as they become more and more addicted. Ive recently accepted that they are their own person and they are responsible for their own decisions.
I seem to be like you where I can abuse any substance yet always respect it for what it is and walk away when I need to.

As for shrooms there's nothing like a good trip to shake of a lifetime of pre-conceived beliefs.
Did you friend lose his shit as a result of losing his faith or was it due the the trip itself?

Billy! hey dude! At the moment, broski, I just smoked some Bubba Kush, so I'm stoned, So forgive me please, for being a little lazy and not editing through your post. ha! But you're in the right. That experience was just youth and having leftovers, and having free time.

That experience though, let me know that friendships is what it was all about, and the people I thought were my friends really weren't. But as time went by, I realised I wasn't the greatest either.

is it worth cultivating yourself for personal use? Could one buy the spores online and then buy cowshit, etc and grow it.

When you say youth, how young were you?
I wish I wish I wish I had gotten a hold of these when i was in my teens...Probably would have settled down a bit, and not been such an ass! :lol:

I didn't try my first psychedelic until I was 20.

I was in my teens when I started, but it continued throught my 20's.

is it worth cultivating yourself for personal use? Could one buy the spores online and then buy cowshit, etc and grow it.

Mushroom cultivation is something I'm definitely interested in however there's quite a lot of effort that's involved when growing your own. My country is one of the most over governed western countrys in the world yet they allow spore prints to be imported from overseas so you should be fine.

You dont necessarily need cowshit as the mushrooms I pick seem to like growing in rotten wood, debris and in the grass along the edge of tracks but it depends on the species I suppose.
Rice cakes are often the base for growing your own without adding anything but sterile water.

Last edited:

I spent $300 and wasted 6 months trying to cultivate only to find out that I had an aggressive strain of green mold in my apartment that was contaminating the process.

Ordering spores is easy. I ordered mine from spores101.com. I didn;t use spore prints, I used spore syringes. I researched different methods, and I was successful with all methods up and until the cakes leave the jars to fruit. It was at that point that green mold would overtake my cakes.

I am sure that I could pull it off in a different environment, but I put so much of myself into the process that it just pisses me off to even think about it. .

Horse Shit is the king when it comes to this stuff guys, just FYI.
It will turn out much better than cow shit, which has been processed more than horse shit via the 4 stomach chambers of the cow.

The Horse shit has more nutrients and thus more food for the spores to consume.

Back